Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,540 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3381 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Can you prove it?

Dont bother
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ when Jehovah inspired Moses to record what you're reading in that Bible book nobody have any idea about other planets so instead of giving the readers a headache over what they can't see back then God's word said:

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1

The heaven(s) encompasses all the bodies the reader can perceive when he gaze into the sky(heaven) as in all the stars you know today as universe! smiley
Now this is a record bullshit. So much bullshit in one place can crash Nairaland server.
You mean Yahweh didn’t know who created the other planets, or he forgot to tell Moses that he created other planets?
So you can see all the planets in the universe by just gazing outside?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Gromilla010:
UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone

Go to this thread and see this demented manaic displaying his madness there
The person you're even quoting is fruitier than Terrezo. He's in the same league as DTruthSpeaker, Elated177, Oladegbu etc Looks like you're new in Nairaland especially this Religion section

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2023
elated177:

Common, tell me the meaning of psychosis?
It means Yahweh loves us so much he is sending us to eternal damnation

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So because i said you and i aren't worshiping the same God that makes me an extremist and cult shey?
Na wah o.
Do you worship the same God with everyone claiming worshipers of God?
Well that's the gospel truth don't think i'm here to support you, i only came to help anyone who wants to know God's chosen people so as to associate with us!
Strange. There's a denomination known as the Chosen. So many 'chosens' grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

I have been hearing about you guys before now, but didn't believe until you confirmed it now. I thought I was on a side of a fellow Christian. You guys are on your own. You guys are cultists.
What temple333 guy said of you guys is true then. Though the guy has left the faith. It is cults like Jehovah witness that turns people to atheists.
… and Max said its you guys that turn christians to atheists... Hmm. A 3-way war. Juicy grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

You quote the Bible yet you disobey it outrightly. Jesus Christ prayed for believers to be one, but cults like JW, eckancar, OOO etc. decides to be on their own. May God deliver you guys.
It is not about quoting scriptures. It is about obedience. James 1:22
Are Seventh Day Adventists the same as Redeemed?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and Max said its you guys that turn christians to atheists... Hmm. A 3-way war. Juicy grin
You and max are actually the same. Just that he is hidding under the cover of Christianity. We have many cult Christians. Only few are true Christians in the world
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He promised that faithful people from all races will be gathered by the spirit of Jehovah to form one organization {Isaiah 2:2} they will agree to use the words of Jehovah to teach themselves {Isaiah 2:3} the result will be peace among them as they settle all their racial disparities among themselves divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and using of weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:4

No God can make such because they're demons under Satan the killer so they can't control their adherents from all races to agree on peace since their worshipers are rebellious like themselves. So the only thing that could happen when people gather from all races to worship any other God apart from Jehovah is troubles among worshipers.

Please try to find any other God that could talk and fulfil his promises like Jehovah!. smiley
Have you heard of Buddhist monks, sire?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by orisa37: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Yes. But ATHEISTS are too IMPATIENT FOR THE GOODNESS OF GOD.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

The person you're even quoting is fruitier than Terrezo. He's in the same league as DTruthSpeaker, Elated177, Oladegbu etc Looks like you're new in Nairaland especially this Religion section
I know him very well..if you could pay attention to my quotes I vividly made it clear to that scatteredbrain maniac aka teerezo2002 that maxinindhouse is more sensible and reasonable than he could ever be in his miserable life but both of them still have glitches..loool
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

You and max are actually the same. Just that he is hidding under the cover of Christianity. We have many cult Christians. Only few are true Christians in the world
max is by far better than you and you can't amount to him in anyway even in your next life although but of you still have glitches..your glitch is so cumbersome than his...lool

You are no better than him in his christian cult.. because two of you are one and the same in your cult...the only difference is that he has far more better psyche than you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gromilla010:
max is by far better than you and you can't amount to him in anyway even in your next life although but of you still have glitches..your glitch is so cumbersome than his...lool

You are no better than him in his christian cult.. because two of you are one and the same in your cult...the only difference is that he has far more better psyche than you
cheesy cheesy grin E pain am.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

If you say so, psycho
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

Those immoral things that you are afraid to forsake are one of the reasons you hate the idea of God. cheesy cheesy
Yeah. I love the thought he's there wanking to all the filthy thoughts in my head
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you say so, psycho
grin cheesy cheesy
The definition of who doesn't believe in God is a ........
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah. I love the thought he's there wanking to all the filthy thoughts in my head
Chai! grin No wonder you want to do everything to silence any thoughts of God. Repent before it is too late for you. Jesus Christ is calling you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I have told you that devil means the-evil (D'evil just like D'day means The- day).

And everything about you is evil, hence calling you the-evil is very very appropriate and accurate. D'evil.
And you're Psycho. The Sick-O
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
orisa37:
Another fruitcake joins the fray
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

Chai! grin No wonder you want to do everything to silence any thoughts of God. Repent before it is too late for you. Jesus Christ is calling you
Very correct. He's calling me to join him in the strip club
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Very correct. He's calling me to join him in the strip club
grin grin grin
God is holy. He wants you to bee holy. You left God because He wants you to be holy. Holiness is not difficult. Just humble yourself before God.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
orisa37:
You're so right, bro. Our impatience for bullshit is legendary

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin cheesy cheesy
The definition of who doesn't believe in God is a ........
Smart guy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

And I told you his phone call was for us to try the strip club in Ikoyi
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin
God is holy. He wants you to bee holy. You left God because He wants you to be holy. Holiness is not difficult. Just humble yourself before God.
I'm humbling myself so we can try the Holly Pvssy strip club at Ikoyi
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

cheesy cheesy grin E pain am.
pain my foot!!!
na painment carry you go another person thread dey type nonsense..but it be like say the witches trapp you for there...lool
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

So because people mol@st children, then its normal? And if JWs mol@st kids we should ignore it? And I have to physically see a JW mol@st a child before I believe it? Do you believe Mars exist?
Don't worry I'm pulling up screenshots of your slanders

You will continue to be tormented with the truth as for calling atheists Devils or Satan i'm still waiting for your proof because if you fail to present it then i have enough evidence that you're just pained with the way truth is exposing the wickedness in your heart.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses we don't call atheists Devils or Satan because we know most of you are casualties of religious deception! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gromilla010:
pain my foot!!!
na painment carry you go another person thread dey type nonsense..but it be like say the witches trapp you for there...lool
grin grin grin grin Why are you this sad?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin grin Why are you this sad?
hallucinationist who is sad here?...it is obvious that you are in another plane carry-on with your delusions
one minute you type like a programmed robot with virus the next minute you type like a drunkard who has lost his memory cheesy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gromilla010:
hallucinationist who is sad here?...it is obvious that you are in another plane carry-on with your delusions
one minute you type like a programmed robot with virus the next minute you type like a drunkard who has lost his memory cheesy
You are sad and depressed. Why don't you give Jesus Christ a chance. He can give you hope and joy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are sad and depressed. Why don't you give Jesus Christ a chance. He can give you hope and joy
I ask again hallucinationist?..you are in another dimension of your delusions.. who and who is depressed here...it seems you are the only one in your state of schizophrenia
You just type a truckload of rubbish from your unwashed stinking maggot infested butthole cheesy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gromilla010:
I ask again hallucinationist?..you are in another dimension of your delusions.. who and who is depressed here...it seems you are the only one in your state of schizophrenia
You just type a truckload of rubbish from your unwashed stinking maggot infested butthole cheesy
I tried to bring you out of depression, but the demons keep dragging you into it. Why don't you reject the devil and escape this sorrowful life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? / Is God Male, Female, Or Both? / Midnight Prayers For Head, Hands And Legs Deliverance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.