Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3374 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's a spirit controlling him. He can't help it. He must always get angry and curse whenever God is being discussed. Just see the words of anger that comes out from the enemies of God
a lunatic using bible to cover and disguise his madness...LOOOL
The same anger that brought you to another person's thread to spill rubbish and gibberish
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!
So intelligent discussion do hurt atheists like this?
Ọmọ take it easy o, nobody is forcing God on you if you believe fine, if not it's OK but you can't erase God from the brains of believers you can walk away if all these makes no sense to you! smiley
UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone

Go to this thread and see this demented manaic displaying his madness there
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's a spirit controlling him. He can't help it. He must always get angry and curse whenever God is being discussed
We were trained to be respectful and tactful when chatting with atheists because many of them got fed up after all the lies their pastors and Imams told them led to frustration.
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have what it takes to convince anyone seeking the truth about God but then you can't conclude yet that someone is not interested in God simply because he's fed up.
Remember Nathaniel one of Jesus' Apostles the first time he heard about Jesus of Nazareth his response was:

“Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” John 1:46

Well that's because Nazareth is in Galilee and lots of deceivers from Galilee have claimed they're the Christ before then {Act 5:36-36} so when people have been deceived in the past they can become so bitter that they just don't want to hear anything about the same topic again! undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We were trained to be respectful and tactful when chatting with atheists because many of them got fed up after all the lies their pastors and Imams told them led to frustration.
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have what it takes to convince anyone seeking the truth about God but then you can't conclude yet that someone is not interested in God simply because he's fed up.
Remember Nathaniel one of Jesus' Apostles the first time he heard about Jesus of Nazareth his response was:

“Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?” John 1:46

Well that's because Nazareth is in Galilee and lots of deceivers from Galilee have claimed they're the Christ before then {Act 5:36-36} so when people have been deceived in the past they can become so bitter that they just don't want to hear anything about the same topic again! undecided
I am not a Jehovah witness, but I know how to respond to them.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone

Why don't you receive the peace that Jesus Christ gives. Why are you subjecting yourself to pains? You can not fight God my friend
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Why don't you receive the peace that Jesus Christ gives. Why are you subjecting yourself to pains? You can not fight God my friend
well I didn't see the peace in you....your god gave you restlessness and sleepless night...and invariably your god is subjecting you to unending pains..it was painment that brought you into that thread...if you were not pained you wouldn't have come there in the first place
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by elated177: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I don't feel offended. If you notice, you, DTruthSpeaker, Elated177, Oladegbu and other psychotic christians refer to atheists as devils, satans etc. Do you see us react or retaliate to call you names? No, we either ignore or laugh, cos we know its all bullshit. A theist more likely would take offence. Only time I reacted was when you cussed my parents.

Jae, what does psychosis mean?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
well I didn't see the peace in you....your god gave you restlessness and sleepless night...and invariably your god is subjecting you to unending pains..it was painment that brought you into that thread...if you were not pained you wouldn't have come there in the first place
That's because you don't see. grin Ask God to open your eyes
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

at least maxinindhouse is a lot more sensible than you...he can't come to another person's thread and spill trash he is a reasonable theist than an idiotic cracked brain retrogressive maniac like you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's because you don't see. grin Ask God to open your eyes
your god has so useless you that he brought you to a faceless forum to defend him all day and night with nothing to show for it...LOOOOOL
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
elated177:

Jae, what does psychosis mean?
It means your yahweh self-services to all screams of dying people shouting Jesus Jesus, like sadomachism
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by elated177: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

It means your yahweh self-services to all screams of dying people shouting Jesus Jesus, like sadomachism

Common, tell me the meaning of psychosis?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:

That doesn't mean you should respond to any thread he set up after all he's human like all others around you. The reason i quoted you is that you quoted the other guy who responded to me. smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

OK i will leave you with them after all you and i aren't worshiping the same God even though you acknowledge God. smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

So are you now convinced that i never called atheists Satan or devils?
Or you're still searching whether you'll find one of my posts where i called any atheist devil and Satan? smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That doesn't mean you should respond to any thread he set up after all he's human like all others around you. The reason i quoted you is that you quoted the other guy who responded to me. smiley
he stirred the hornet's nest and he will get stung to my satisfaction..I will rain fire and brimstone on any useless thread he further creates with his maggot infested hands.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK i will leave you with them after all you and i aren't worshiping the same God even though you acknowledge God. smiley
Wow! That's interesting to know. I pity you witness people. You guys are extremist groups. Cultists
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
at least maxinindhouse is a lot more sensible than you...he can't come to another person's thread and spill trash he is a reasonable theist than an idiotic cracked brain retrogressive maniac like you
You guys are the same
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
he stirred the hornet's nest and he will get stung to my satisfaction..I will rain fire and brimstone on any useless thread he further creates with his maggot infested hands.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm it's OK!
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Wow! That's interesting to know. I pity you witness people. You guys are extremist groups. Cultists

So because i said you and i aren't worshiping the same God that makes me an extremist and cult shey?
Na wah o.
Do you worship the same God with everyone claiming worshipers of God?
Well that's the gospel truth don't think i'm here to support you, i only came to help anyone who wants to know God's chosen people so as to associate with us!
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm it's OK!
it will be okay to send that manaic to oblivion
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

You guys are the same
LOOOL
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So because i said you and i aren't worshiping the same God that makes me an extremist and cult shey?
Na wah o.
Do you worship the same God with everyone claiming worshipers of God?
Well that's the gospel truth don't think i'm here to support you, i only came to help anyone who wants to know God's chosen people so as to associate with us!
I have been hearing about you guys before now, but didn't believe until you confirmed it now. I thought I was on a side of a fellow Christian. You guys are on your own. You guys are cultists.
What temple333 guy said of you guys is true then. Though the guy has left the faith. It is cults like Jehovah witness that turns people to atheists.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

I have been hearing about you guys before now, but didn't believe until you confirmed it now. I thought I was on a side of a fellow Christian. You guys are on your own. You guys are cultists

You can't be on our side if you're not obeying the same rules as we do {John 17:22} we are pleased if you call us cult for that! Matthew 10:25 smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You can't be on our side if you're not obeying the same rules as we do {John 17:22} we are pleased if you call us cult for that! Matthew 10:25 smiley
You quote the Bible yet you disobey it outrightly. Jesus Christ prayed for believers to be one, but cults like JW, eckancar, OOO etc. decides to be on their own. May God deliver you guys.
It is not about quoting scriptures. It is about obedience. James 1:22
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

You quote the Bible yet you disobey it outrightly. Jesus Christ prayed for believers to be one, but cults like JW, eckancar, OOO etc. decides to be on their own. May God deliver you guys. It is not about quoting scriptures. It is about obedience. James 1:22
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you really need help understanding some words!

If you and i don't agree on terms and conditions of worship then we don't believe (trust) in the same God.
So one of us is not a believer as long as we don't agree on terms and conditions of worship, we must perfectly agree on everything regarding sacred service to God before you and i can be one.
Jesus claim he believes in the God of Abraham the Pharisees also claim the same thing, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis as well yet they all contradict themselves so judging from your analogy Jesus must be a cultist for saying his mom and brothers who claims they're believers in the God of Moses aren't his family in the faith {Matthew 12:46-50} simply because they don't agree with him! Mark 3:21
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you really need help understanding some words!

If you and i don't agree on terms and conditions of worship then we don't believe (trust) in the same God.
So one of us is not a believer as long as we don't agree on terms and conditions of worship, we must perfectly agree on everything regarding sacred service to God before you and i can be one.
Jesus claim he believes in the God of Abraham the Pharisees also claim the same thing, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis as well yet they all contradict themselves so judging from your analogy Jesus must be a cultist for saying his mom and brothers who claims they're believers in the God of Moses aren't his family in the faith {Matthew 12:46-50} simply because they don't agree with him! Mark 3:21
Is there any point again? You have declared you are not the same with me. Go and mingle with your fellows. I am a Christian. I believe in the true God and I preach Christ everywhere.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Is there any point again? You have declared you are not the same with me. Go and mingle with your fellows. I am a Christian. I believe in the true God and I preach Christ everywhere.
you preach christ everywhere in a faceless forum....LOOOL
You and your god is a joke....online preacher

You once told me you were an atheist cheesy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
you preach christ everywhere in a faceless forum....LOOOL
You and your god is a joke....online preacher

You once told me you were an atheist cheesy
Lol. Your goddess could not save you. I chased her out of the thread she created. Come to the true God who doesn't run. Who is ever living and always wins
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by YungMillionaire: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Epinigirls:
I want u to answer my question What is God to you?

Go back to my original post, you will see what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
it will be okay to send that manaic to oblivion
Maxindhouse, cheesy grin even gromilla010, the homosexual enemy of God is on your side grin grin
That's to show the kind of cult you guys belong. It is either you are for God Almighty or you are against Him. You can't be in the middle.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Maxindhouse, cheesy grin even gromilla010, the homosexual enemy of God is on your side grin grin
That's to show the kind of cult you guys belong. It is either you are for God Almighty or you are against Him. You can't be in the middle.
off-course we are against your god..cos we are not been guided by the same God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Beautiful Analogy For Atheist / Funny Picture Of Jesus Taking A Selfie. / How Did God Reveal Himself to You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.