Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3376 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Let me give you an analogy.
You see 1m naira in your locked room. You wonder how it got in there. You ask your neighbors, they said they don't know. Your wife tells you they magically appeared. Would you believe her?
And someone comes and tell you who he knows how the money got there, you who don't know begins to argue with the person. What does that make you?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

You need to go back to school.
Bro, I don't know your source. Misoprostol doesn't cause birth defects. Always check the source of your info.
Ask any doctor or pharmacist if misoprostol causes birth defects. We even use it to induce contractions in pregnancy.
Our formulary doesn't list misoprostol as a birth defect causer.
https://www.rxlist.com/consumer_misoprostol_cytotec/drugs-condition.htm

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/misoprostol-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20064805?p=1#:~:text=This%20medicine%20may%20cause%20diarrhea,not%20stop%20after%20a%20week.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

And someone comes and tell you who he knows how the money got there, you who don't know begins to argue with the person. What does that make you?
And if the person tells me the money got there from thin air, would you believe it?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

And if the person tells me the money got there from thin air, would you believe it?
Well, God didn't come from thin air
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, I don't know your source. Misoprostol doesn't cause birth defects. Always check the source of your info.
Ask any doctor or pharmacist if misoprostol causes birth defects. We even use it to induce contractions in pregnancy.
Our formulary doesn't list misoprostol as a birth defect causer.
https://www.rxlist.com/consumer_misoprostol_cytotec/drugs-condition.htm

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/misoprostol-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20064805?p=1#:~:text=This%20medicine%20may%20cause%20diarrhea,not%20stop%20after%20a%20week.

Let's not deviate from the topic. Leave defects alone. You know in part. There are many things you don't know
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

Well, God didn't come from thin air
So where did god and humans pop out from?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

Let's not deviate from the topic. Leave defects alone. You know in part. There are many things you don't know
Lol. You can't just quote unknown sites for teratogenic drugs. They are even divided into classes and misoprostol isn't amongst any

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

So where did god and humans pop out from?
Jehovah is self existing eternal God. Humans were created by Him.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Maynman: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

Bwaahahah, ordinary jehovah the israelite god?

IsraEL was given to yahweh by his father, EL.

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Maynman:

Abeg commot from road jaare
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Maynman: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

Abeg commot from road jaare

Yahweh worshipper, see yahweh father, EL. bwahahahaha
Should i show you yahweh mother too?

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Maynman:

Yahweh worshipper, see yahweh father, EL. bwahahahaha
Should i show you yahweh mother too?
May your eyes and brain be opened in Jesus name
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Maynman: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

May you not be a slave to Iesus chrestus forever in common sense name!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

So if he's self existing, why can't the world be self existing too?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Maynman:

Ah, Maynmann has joined the fray. Terrezo youre in deep shit. Just deactivate your account now
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

You never see anything
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

So if he's self existing, why can't the world be self existing too?
You should have asked me why the cars, aeroplanes are not self existing
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Suky01(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=120797012]
Defects in children born are caused by many factors. It could be drugs usage, lack of proper health care, abortion drugs, etc. .
Every human was created by God.[/quote
So in essence God doesn't have a hand in creation since you want to absolve him from birth defects. You can't choose when it's convenient for you to say God created you and then turn around and say babies born with birth defects is caused by human factors
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ah, Maynmann has joined the fray. Terrezo youre in deep shit. Just deactivate your account now
Is it sort of challenge or what? Deactivate for what. If you think you are challenging me, sorry to disappoint you, I am only out to tell people the truth and if you don't accept it, I go my way. I don't force anything on you.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

You should have asked me why the cars, aeroplanes are not self existing
You started it. Throwing around fallacies aint gonna help you. I know theists love this particular Special Pleading flavor grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

You started it. Throwing around fallacies aint gonna help you. I know theists love this particular Special Pleading flavor grin
We all know how cars, aeroplanes came about. They were created. Same way humans are created too. If you don't believe this, it is your choice.
Quoting me about for what I share doesn't change my belief.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
terrezo2002:

We all know how cars, aeroplanes came about. They were created. Same way humans are created too. If you don't believe this, it is your choice.
Quoting me about for what I share doesn't change my belief.
The process of car, aeroplane production are well documented and there are no guess works or duplicity involved. Is the process of human creation well documented without duplicity and falsehoods? No

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

The process of car, aeroplane production are well documented and there are no guess works or duplicity involved. Is the process of human creation well documented without duplicity and falsehoods? No
Yes. Check the Bible for all the documentation you need of how God created humans
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Maynman: 6:05am On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yes. Check the Bible for all the documentation you need of how God created humans

Your yahweh only exist in forged jewish books bwahahahah

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Your yahweh only exist in forged jewish books bwahahahah
tongue it still doesn't change the truth. If you like quote me a million times.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Maynman: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

tongue it still doesn't change the truth. If you like quote me a million times.

Yes yahweh worshipper, That your yahweh only exist in a forged book just like allah exist only in quran and spiderman only exist in comics. grin

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2023

Maynman:

Yes yahweh worshipper, That your yahweh only exist in a forged book just like allah exist only in quran and spiderman only exist in comics. grin

Maynman:

Yes yahweh worshipper, That your yahweh only exist in a forged book just like spiderman only exist in comics. grin

It remains a 999,999 times for you to quote me
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Maynman: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

It remains a 999,999 times for you to quote me

And still your yahweh only exist in forged jewish books.
Yahweh worshipper bwahahahah
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

And still your yahweh only exist in forged jewish books.
Yahweh worshipper bwahahahah
You are doing well
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Maynman: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are doing well
Yes much better than your k-leg yahweh grin

This is what created terrezo2002

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Umbrateeth04: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

It is already in every human being to know that there is one God. Just that people really don't know Him.
Some will tell you He has a Son and some say He doesn't.
Some believe that He doesn't demand worship and some say He demands it.
Some believe that He must be worshipped through smaller gods and some say that is idolatry.
The fact is that there is one God who created the heavens and the earth. He created everything.
arrant rubbish grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Umbrateeth04: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Yes much better than your k-leg yahweh grin

This is what created terrezo2002
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did God Reveal Himself to You? / Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up / What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.