Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. (1064 Views)

Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS / 75% Of People Living In SW, SS, NC, NE, NW Are Igbos - Peter Obi's Supporter / Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by M4A1carbine: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2023
DO YOU NOTICE THAT THE REGION CAMPAIGNING AGAINST AGAINST THIS POLICY ARE PEOPLE THAT WANT STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE?

Why is this not happening elsewhere.

The fact still remains..

FEB 10 is the deadline for OLD NOTES. After then old notes are worthless.

BUHARI has abandoned Thiefnubuu..smell the coffee...spits

9 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by M4A1carbine: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Any Agbado miscreant that causes nonsense to invite Violence will be shot instantly. The Army has drafted soldiers from barracks in the North, to all violence prone regions in the SW.

Na now agbado miscreants go understand. angry

6 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by M4A1carbine: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Zenith Bank...will never be in the same miserable level like

WEMA
POLARIS
FCMB

that are known to hoard cash for APC.

Weaponizing this crisis, by agbado miscreants will be met with brutal crackdown by the Military.

Death sure for them...

Keep wailing!!! ZOMBIES...una go cry tire and thiefnubuu can never win the election..spits

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Ekejoestar(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2023
When we warned them against voting Buhari they called us wailers, now na dem dey wail pass for this bad Buhari policy.

Worst case is that they have left Buhari and started blaming emefiele as if he does anything without Buhari's approval

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by derekdelta(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Sense is far from you..those protest in Benin and warri is in the south west ..mmumu...see I'm from delta state , ethiope east local government..I'm voting tinubu...many delta will vote for tinubu because of imo age especially in delta central and delta south

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Felimax(m): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2023
And they are paying dearly for it.
You think it's easy to be a miscreant?

There is no protest in Warri.
I am at the park onward Port Harcourt and so far so good Warri is cool and calm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Felimax(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:
Sense is far from you..those protest in Benin and warri is in the south west ..mmumu...see I'm from delta state , ethiope east local government..I'm voting tinubu...many delta will vote for tinubu because of imo age especially in delta central and delta south

Common shift go that side!
You and who dey do that nonsense?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by bishopkay: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:
Deltan no fit spell Omo Agege? 😂😂😂😂

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Dreal1247: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:

Who is imo age? Though I know what you are trying to type. Delta presidential candidate is Mr Peter Obi. They have their different candidates for the other political offices. For presidential election, after Mr Peter Obi, it's Mr Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by derekdelta(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2023
bishopkay:

Deltan no fit spell Omo Agege? 😂😂😂😂
...you should is typing error,,but nor vex feb25 is not far...delta is to be share btw PDP and APC..mark my word

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by emmanuelbrown26: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
DO YOU NOTICE THAT THE REGION CAMPAIGNING AGAINST AGAINST THIS POLICY ARE PEOPLE THAT WANT STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE?

The fact still remains..

Same analysis I made here yesterday. Why is it that there's no protest in d North, East and South South?

3 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by emmanuelbrown26: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by derekdelta(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:

Who is imo age? Though I know what you are trying to type. Delta presidential candidate is Mr Peter Obi. They have their different candidates for the other political offices. For presidential election, after Mr Peter Obi, it's Mr Peter Obi.
..omo agege, please take you mind away from delta state vote,it's btw PDP and APC to share not labour party...Feb 25 is not far..mark it

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by derekdelta(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Most you of here ,will cry when results would be announced..if you want mishave any strong hold both PDP and APC.. sorry Will be your name

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by backnbeta(f): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:
To him, Delta and Edo are in SW sir

2 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by derekdelta(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2023
backnbeta:

..omo agege go deliver tinubu..mark my word

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by M4A1carbine: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Why did this same people not converge at OJOTA when fuel was selling at 400/liter?

Why did they not protest security challenges all over the country?

These miscreants are the touts that countered the Endsars protest.

These miscreants mocked those that were killed at the Endsars protest

These miscreants are the same people that said IGBOs want to destroy Lagos.

Any idiat that goes to the road to protest foolishly will be shot and Seyi thiefnubuu will still buy his Lamborghini.

Bro...they are all Useless miscreants..spits

Ekejoestar:
When we warned them against voting Buhari they called us wailers, now na dem dey wail pass for this bad Buhari policy.

Worst case is that they have left Buhari and started blaming emefiele as if he does anything without Buhari's approval

2 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by owobokiri(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Just one party wailing over a fiscal policy of the central bank!
All because they stacked billions to buy voters!
Obviously people are so corrupt these days that they are now shameless about it.

3 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Tochi3(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
grin cheesy

APCshit urchins

3 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by everythinggirly(f): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2023
There's no way that they won't increase the deadline for these old notes, no be nija we dey?
Very disorganized kontry.🥸
Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by M4A1carbine: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Those are Oshimonkey supporters. Those touts are kabakka touts...

Let them come out today na...they will be shot dead! Totally shot Dead!!

derekdelta:

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by M4A1carbine: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2023
My chairman...

I hail.

To the matter..

Do you know that apart from Hell Rufai and Ganduje..most Northern APC Governors are really not shouting themselves hoarse like all people affiliated to Thiefnubuu. From:

Gbajabiamila
Oshimonkey
SW APC Governors (half-heartedly)
Wike ( Surprisingly so)

The script was to cause upheaval in the country...to indirectly access the acceptability of their useless candidate. It backfired bastardly,hence the new narratives by the useless Agbado miscreant Lord, thiefnubuu.

Ogun State protest was by Pro...APC thugs.. and that is why they mobilized easily. Buhari has already drafted a new regiment to that Axis...any protest today is Death.

Even the Zenith Propaganda was to deflect attention from the FCMB...WEMA.. POLARIS bank hoarding of cash in the SW region.

Nobody sends them again...before they will claim it's IGBOs that destroyed Sad waste..

owobokiri:
Just one party wailing over a fiscal policy of the central bank!
All because they stacked billions to buy voters!
Obviously people are so corrupt these days that they are now shameless about it.

2 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by misano(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:

Those protest U mentioned will not last and will not escalate to what you are seeing in SW. Don't you know the protest in SW is politically motivated?

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Newton2024: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2023
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also purnish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Guyman01: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2023
I am wondering why the only region where there's rioting over the Naira redesign is South West?
Other regions seems to have accepted the reality and gradually moving ahead

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Dreal1247: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:
..omo agege, please take you mind away from delta state vote,it's btw PDP and APC to share not labour party...Feb 25 is not far..mark it

I'm happy that it's no more business as usual. Even PDP officials will tell you that they are for Obi LP for presidential election. APC also tells you that they are for Obi LP for presidential election. There are multiple factors that have favoured Obi.
1. No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
2. He is from the East and Igbo for that matter. Each of the major tribes has tasted presidency except Igbo.
3. He is a Christian. APC climbed with Osibanjo with the popularity of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. But today, they are flagging Muslim/Muslim ticket. No sane Christian will vote APC.
4. Empathy. As the Governor of Anambra state, he housed and fed the flood victims of Kogi state in the government house. No other governor can do that.
5. He represents Nigeria and the Nigerian youths.
8. Add your own. They are too numerous.

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by MrEverest(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:

The fact still remains..

Lol, Tifnubu tested the microphone with that Ojota Yoruba nation protest, he failed!

He tried another in Alausa, federal government nipped it in the bud and arrested the Urchins before they even started. Now he is trying to use excuse of new naira notes to cause crises in SW.

If Yorubas allow him to destroy their region then na them Sabi. All I know is that the army is ever ready to send trouble makes to the great beyond 🤣🤣🤣

5 regions are supporting FG on this so tinubu should think twice 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Antivirus92(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2023
after rioting and destroying their properties by the agberos, one imaginary CHINASA will be arrested and their media will tell you that it's Igbo people trying to destroy Lagos...

1 Like

Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by 9jatriot(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Some of us still have good memories. This was how endsars started, when other regions were protesting, you guys were forming it is not our business.

That was until bad elements took over the protest in your region and started releasing prisoners. Today, we can see the unfortunate effect of that action.
Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Indispensable85(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2023
derekdelta:

My brother I've never seen a group of highly delusional dullards like these guys. They're so empty upstairs. Very empty! They're just too dull. Chaiiiiiiiiiii 🤣🤣
Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Guyman01:
I am wondering why the only region where there's rioting over the Naira redesign is South West?
Other regions seems to have accepted the reality and gradually moving ahead

So warri and benin city are in south west? Why are you guys this dull? Tueeeehhhhh........
Re: No Riot In Nc/se/ss/ne/nw..tinubu Miscreant Cause Sw Problems. by Indispensable85(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2023
backnbeta:

Illiteracy level is too high in Nigeria. People are just too dull here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Polling Unit In Surulere Lagos State & sabon Gari Kano state / Tinubu Leading With 14 States Overall / How Can You Call An Election That Produced These Results; A Rigged One?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.