Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu (17190 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by chrisxxx(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
Coward Wike, Nigerians now see you as a weak woman so shut up.
How r u battling with gallant Buhari?
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Bigfish121(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2023
This fear fear ikwerre man without balls.
This is why I love amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Akinzo2121(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Wike the weak yeye fellow...

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by alanto: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
Before we know am now all the people mentioned will come to say they didn't say any of the things you listed.mm must you people lie to promote Obi? Is it that you can't campaign with his projects and achievements but only lies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by 2starboy25: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Terabyteck:

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-g-5-governor-visited-lying-ayu-wike/
The reason why i like #WIKE is that he's courageous, he is not afraid of anybody and thats y i like him more than both past and present Governors, he is nt afraid to speak the truth, he is my best politician even though i dnt support his party
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by deeway200(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Why are you talking on their behalf?
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by sofeo(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Aright sha
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by hotseat: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Wike is confused already.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by bn2murphy(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2023
That's the stock trade of all politicians.

SmartPolician:
Wike doesn't know that Okezie Ikpeazu has withdrawn from his G-5 charade. Working for Tinubu was his greatest undoing!

How can a PDP governor ask a Rivers man to vote for Tinubu that used lies, propaganda and deceits to bully Goodluck Jonathan out of office?
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by israelmao(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

The fat Igbo coward called Ikpeazu did. Went begging and prostrating.

Denied you G5 like Peter denied Jesus.

If you go to war with them behind, you are MINUS one. They ALWAYS run when trouble starts.

If say Peter denied Jesus here is the answer Peter Obi himself has for you:In spite of Peter's denial God still built the church upon his rock because the name Peter means rock.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Vadese1: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2023
This Wike look too useless. Very soon him eyes will clear

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by bla4(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
This man is mad

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dedeity: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
You have not even 25% of the gut wike has. Dude respect wike, he's a man with balls and he's fighting a just fight
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Demigod22: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

Ogah, if you don't have any job this morning, then go and rest. Anambra State insecurities have been there since 1999. There's no governor, past and present that have governed Anambra without insecurity.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
You have not even 25% of the gut wike has. Dude respect wike, he's a man with balls and he's fighting a just fight
Which just fight? Because he lost the primary election and failed to clinch the running mate slot. Why didn't he announce his presidential choice as he claimed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dedeity: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
Which just fight? Because he lost the primary election and failed to clinch the vice president slot. Why didn't he announce his presidential choice as he claimed?
Power must return to the south. That is the just fight. Atiku is a greedy man and he will be disgraced.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Demigod22: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2023
LoL, from wickedest Wike to Weakest Wike. You can't support Atiku because of what he did to Goodluck Jonathan but you can support Tinubu who spare headed Jonathan's defeat.

Never in history has any power drunk politician ended well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Lobotomy02: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Talk too much, fu...cking paperweight!

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dapson73(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
We are patiently waiting for the outcome.

Meanwhile, invest in Real Estate. Call/Text 08136077393

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dreal1247: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Demigod22:

Ogah, if you don't have any job this morning, then go and rest. Anambra State insecurities have been there since 1999. There's no governor, past and present that have governed Anambra without insecurity.

Please say what you know. When Obi brought the policy of destroying any house that harbours kidnapp victims and kidnappers as well as converting the land to Government land, kidnapping was permanently arrested during his tenure after few people were used as example. Ask questions to know.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by 9LifeCat: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

What has Ikpeazu done in Abia state? Labour Lite
ha! He has done a lot of. Among which he's to share kerosene and 5,5 loaf of bread to abians. Leave them on, them like am like that

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by asanausana91: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:

you can only praise him, he can never rule this country
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
Power must return to the south. That is the just fight. Atiku is a greedy man and he will be disgraced.
Tell that to Wike an Ikwere man that succeded another Ikwere man as a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by samwillyco1(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Talkative Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Ikanielijah4120: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Interesting days ahead

I do Architectural designs, for your building plans, am just a step away from you, just call me: 07038136181

We give you high quality service with low price
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by 123yes(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
if you don't like his way, that not enough to insult a sitting governor to shut up. when you insult him, automatically you are insulting all the people of rivers state who voted and put him in that position to represent them. at least i know your father cannot reach position of a governor all his life
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2023
He did not mention your name, let the person he mentioned speak for himself, wile with no balls

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by theamazonguru(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2023
One name I have for my Governor. NOISE MAKER

4 Likes

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by highchief1: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
u when be strong man ordinary sug election u never fit win o
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2023
123yes:
if you don't like his way, that not enough to insult a sitting governor to shut up. when you insult him, automatically you are insulting all the people of rivers state who voted and put him in that position to represent them. at least i know your father cannot reach position of a governor all his life
See his dirty mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court / UK: Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Fights Frustrated By EFCC, Others / Musa Wada Mental Health In Leaked Medical Report: Ehimoni Sunday Sues PDP, INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.