Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu (17200 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2023
Because he's not supporting Pandora criminal grin
Malory:
Coward Wike, Nigerians now see you as a weak woman so shut up.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by SmartyPants(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:

Which Nigerians are those? Perhaps you and your family..

Out on the streets Wicked Wike remains the strong man of the South South region.

Atiku won't smell up to 50 votes from the collectivr south south.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Because he's not supporting Pandora criminal grin
Shatap. Weak Wike has only one vote.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by SmartyPants(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Add credible sources for each of these claims. If substantiated I will not utter another word against Peter Obi from now till Feb 25.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by izubext007: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Wike is fighting a faithful fight
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by PerfectMan24: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Wike should not speak for Ikpeazu. Ikpeazu is a snitch.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by seguno2: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:

A weak woman whose selfishness has failed woefully to yield the results he envisaged.

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by UnfairLife7(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
inside Wike and Obi who ran away from PDP barely 2 weeks to their primary election who is weak?

Obi that speaks and act like a woman with his famine voice 😀

3 Likes

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
seguno2:

A weak woman whose selfishness has failed woefully to yield the results he envisaged.

Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by juman(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Obviously baba ayu lied.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by seguno2: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

Stories for packaging, just as ThiefNuibu packaged rotten Buhari for us like a messiah who knows everything and can do everything. Eight years later, how far?

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by georgeakins: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:

Enough of all these lies!
So, Anambra was secured when so many Ibo youths were murdered and thrown into Akwuzu River ?
You can tell all those lies to your fellow Ibos.
Obi cannot win any state outside South East
Obiano has called Obi a complete fraud.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dedeity: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
Tell that to Wike an Ikwere man that succeded another Ikwere man as a governor.
We're talking about Nigeria here. A Fulani can not replace a Fulani. Nigeria will rather break up than that happening get that

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
We're talking about Nigeria here. A Fulani can not replace a Fulani. Nigeria will rather break up than that happening get that
But a south easterner cannot be president abi?
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Mfetenang: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
Wike doesn't know that Okezie Ikpeazu has withdrawn from his G-5 charade. Working for Tinubu was his greatest undoing!

How can a PDP governor ask a Rivers man to vote for Tinubu that used lies, propaganda and deceits to bully Goodluck Jonathan out of office?
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Mfetenang: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2023
If your expectation is that Rivers people will vote for an Igbo man you're in for a big disappointment. grin
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dedeity: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
But a south easterner cannot be president abi?
From all indications around, Peter Obi is your next president
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
From all indications around, Peter Obi is your next president
Now you are talking. But why did hypocritical Wike didn't support Obi to get the PDP ticket since the Igbos supported GEJ and no easterner have been president before?
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Midehi3(f): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Terabyteck:

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-g-5-governor-visited-lying-ayu-wike/
I like the last part cheesy cheesy
"Go and campaign. Let it not be that because they didn’t campaign that is why they didn’t win in Rivers State”, he said."
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dedeity: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
Now you are talking. But why did hypocritical Wike didn't support Obi to get the PDP ticket since the Igbos supported GEJ and no easterner have been president before?
Wike is just like a normal Nigerian politician, always thinking about themselves but the truth that must be told is that the G5 governors are fighting a just fight.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
Wike is just like a normal Nigerian politician, always thinking about themselves but the truth that must be told is that the G5 governors are fighting a just fight.
Amongst the so called G5 governors, it is only Wike that is working against Obi. Wike is working for Tinubu. Wike a so called Christian is supporting a Muslim Muslim ticket. More reason why you shouldn't be holding brief for that hypocrite.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Selepreye(f): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!!!
Leadway Assurance (Opebi Branch)is currently recruiting vibrant, intelligent and smart persons for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification (HND,BSC) if u are interested ,
call (08060398883) or send your CV to Ad-Adeleye@leadway.com

Application closes soon

Pls Rebroadcast
Thanks

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Dedeity: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
Amongst the so called G5 governors, it is only Wike that is working against Obi. Wike is working for Tinubu. Wike a so called Christian is supporting a Muslim Muslim ticket. More reason why you shouldn't be holding brief for that hypocrite.
Listen, You're hitting a point here and I must tell you this, if wike openly support Tinubu, his political career will be over. Rivers people hate Apc and Tinubu most especially
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Malory: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
Listen, You're hitting a point here and I must tell you this, if wike openly support Tinubu, his political career will be over. Rivers people hate Apc and Tinubu most especially
He is not overtly but covertly supporting him.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by sekavbasil: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Here is the conversation between Ikpeazu and Ayu before the just concluded primaries.

Gov Okez: Uncle Ayu, can you hear me
It's me Okezie. Uncle I want to talk to you. Please you are like a father to us. How old are we? Me and Wike.

Ayu: Oh your Excellency. My condolences. We heard what happened. Such a great man.

Gov Okez: Thank you my dear uncle. We are making arrangements for a befitting funeral. I just wanted to carry you along as our able chair.

Ayu: Your Excellency I have been thinking of stepping down. Because I don't want disunity and sabotage in our great party

Gov Okez: Chairman, forget. I have thought about it. Your are a confirmed able chair. Forget that G5 something. It will be stupid to change the driver when a car is on a high speed.

Ayu: No, you see. I don't want anybody to say it's lopsided. That I'm not keeping to agreement. Agreement is agreement

Gov Okez: What agreement? Chairman leave that to me. I will go to Wike and tell him that it is now balanced. If he refuses then he can continue with G2. All I want is to nominate my successor. I'm not anybody houseboy

Ayu: OK, if you say so. Because your godfather was here yesterday with his candidate and we reached sone agreements. You have to speak to Alhaji Atiku. You know you people really insulted him

Gov Okez: Mba my chair, it wasn't me. It was Wike and his band and I warned them. If you noticed , I never called his Excellency Atiku's name in vain. It's not in my character. Help me appeal to him.

Ayu: I will try.

Gov Okez: Please sir. While you are at it let me go to Portharcourt. If he refuses, then it becomes G2.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by garfield1: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:

It is personal interest na not emotions.even makinde is with tinubu
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by AntonVince: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
You have not even 25% of the gut wike has. Dude respect wike, he's a man with balls and he's fighting a just fight

What "just" fight?

...and where is the "justice" he seeks by supporting a man with such a filthy profile as Thie.fnu.b.u running on an all-Muslim ticket seeking to succeed another Muslim? ...and worst still their grand scheme is to hand over to another Muslim (from the north) in 2031 should they succeed. If a Muslim can succeed another Muslim, what then is wrong with one northerner succeeding another? Did Wike himself not succeed another Ikwere man?

Garrulous Wike is just a bad loser who can't get over an election loss.
He's totally witless and will definitely fade into political oblivion soon.
The attached was my advice to him sometimes back.

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by VULCAN(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2023
You sound so pained.

Just because your candidate robbed the people in broad daylight, you are so bitter when you hear how another candidate enriched his people. Lol

alanto:

Before we know am now all the people mentioned will come to say they didn't say any of the things you listed.mm must you people lie to promote Obi? Is it that you can't campaign with his projects and achievements but only lies?
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by JackCR7: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Terabyteck:

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-g-5-governor-visited-lying-ayu-wike/

Wike should stop deceiving himself, it will soon done on him that he's all alone.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by Almaigaa: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dedeity:
Power must return to the south. That is the just fight. Atiku is a greedy man and he will be disgraced.

Emeka you go cry blood soon after Atiku will be announced as winner of the next election. grin

Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by itsRhamzy: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wike needs to STFU and shove his needless views where the Sun doesn't shine. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu by ufuosman(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wike should know is personal interest and any one can go through the back
Let him don’t say dey betray him tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders At War Over Oyegun’s Future As Tinubu’s Camp Moves Cautiously / Obafemi Awolowo: 31 Years After His Death / Cattle Colony: Cross River Has No Land For Ruga Settlement – PANDEF Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.