Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) (627 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves / What’s Happening With This Generation Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by Lance008(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
The creator couldn't satisfy humans
He created garden with all fruit but eve choose apple from Satan

3 Likes

Re: Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by portplus: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2023
I agree with you 100%!
Re: Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by Lance008(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
If you over play your part in anyone life it will surely lead to lost of self value
Know your self worth and know when to be humble and proud of yourself

1 Like

Re: Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by Brunosamel(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
I pity men that will enter hell fire to please and fulfill his women needs especially those he's not even married to...
Re: Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by OAra: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Words to live by. And before any woman tries to shame others for thinking like this, know that it's the same even in the West, so don't try to blame this behavior on someone growing up poor and seeking stability etc.

I'd add - simply be yourself, live a good life and try to be a good person. Hang around people that are positive and share your own interests, and the right woman will likely come along.
Re: Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Simp will still be simps. No matter the kind of advice you give to them, if they haven't sold out themselves to slavery just to impress one community property, their blood wouldn't rest.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by imagrg(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
One of my younger brothers sold my house in the village and used the money to please his girlfriend who later dumped him and married a richer man when he went broke!
Re: Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) by Lance008(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
imagrg:
One of my younger brothers sold my house in the village and used the money to please his girlfriend who later dumped him and married a richer man when he went broke!
This one pass normal

(1) (Reply)

Why do all women naturally prefer short guys? / This Thread Is For Us To Connect With Each Other / Men Help Men Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.