Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja (27614 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Maraba Market In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by 00FFT00(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

You want me to drop the videos I recorded?

You're a Tinubu supporter, nothing originating from your eco system is verifiable.
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by adecz: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mummyfour:
we OBiDIENTs are not complaining na!.

Is it your 800 people?, Or is it your desperation?.
Leave it for us o!.
We love him and we like what he is doing.
Focus on your crowd, while we focus on our few people.

Thank you for your observation

Is it wrong for me to feel sympathy
for your laudable but lost causeβ“β“πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by 5starMan: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Naajjii:

So you attack Atiku is not hatred but if we take on Obi it is hatred ?
You hate Igbos.
No one says that Atiku and Tinubu will favour only their respective tribes rather we say they are not the best for Nigeria at the moment as compared to Obi in character, capacity and competence.
But to you Obi is only for the Igbos, as if the betterment of Igbos is the curse to other Nigerians.
Nigerians as a whole will for sure be happy with Obi at the hem of affairs.
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
00FFT00:

You're a Tinubu supporter, nothing originating from your eco system is verifiable.

I will only vote for SDP presidential candidate Prince Adewale Adebayo. Even though I know he is not a popular contestant.

Nothing concern me with APC, PDP or LP. They are all criminals and hypocrites.

They are only regrouping to loot our collective wealth every 4 yrs.
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by 00FFT00(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

I will only vote for SDP presidential candidate Prince Adewale Adebayo. Even though I know he is not a popular contestant.

Nothing concern me with APC, PDP or LP. They are all criminals and hypocrites.

They are only regrouping to loot our collective wealth every 4 yrs.

Incidentally, I do like the SDP candidate as well. But we need to rescue the country from the legacy thieves.
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by Naajjii: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
5starMan:

You hate Igbos.
No one says that Atiku and Tinubu will favour only their respective tribes rather we say they are not the best for Nigeria at the moment as compared to Obi in character, capacity and competence.
But to you Obi is only for the Igbos, as if the betterment of Igbos is the curse to other Nigerians.
Oga Obi is a region man ,80% of his followers are igbos so what is your point. Where did you get that from that Obi is better than Atiku and Tinubu in character ,capacity and competence? How ? where ?
If Atiku wins won't Nigerians as a whole for sure be happy ?
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
5starMan:

You hate Igbos.
Igbo can only be president in a party. You clannish attitude is horribly anti democratic and we’ll never make that mistake again
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by Emola12(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2023
adecz:
undecided

Peter Obi and Labour Party are looking
more and more pathetic as their star
continues to dim & fade.

As our people will say, "Jungle don mature",
now na only dangerous animals fit
show. πŸ¦πŸ―πŸ¦πŸΊπŸ—
Contest don commot from social media,
where Obi has been declared winner
since 2022.

Peter Obi campaign is looking more like
a local government chairmanship contest.
It's a show of desperation to go and campaign
in front of 800 people, when you are
looking for over 15m votes 😒 😒

This is a contest of spending over N50bn
each by the Atikulated & Agbado team, not
a contest of N4 to N6bn.
WELL wey get water inside no dey make noise okay just wait never cry blood we only need ur urine
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by HeroicMeastro: 4:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Straight from Maraba Market, HE Peter Obi proceeded to pay a visit to Kugbo Furniture Market, Abuja where he met with a waiting crowd who, on short notice of PO's visit, had been jubilantly waiting to receive him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS8256c4JI
Ashawo politician, tribal and religious bigot, Biafra agitator, can never be President.
He moved from APGA-PDP-LP = Ashawo
Has never condemned the terror and barbaric act of his ppl = tribal bigot
Has moved from church to church, how can a Christian attend ECWA, CATHOLIC, PENTACOSTAL, etc all at the same time, urging Christianto vote for him?= religious bigot.
He has the Biafran logo on his beer = Biafra agitator.
WE SIMPLY SAY NO TO THIS MUMU MAN!!!
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2023
adecz:

Is it wrong for me to feel sympathy
for your laudable but lost causeβ“β“πŸ˜πŸ˜
Please sympathize with your bala blue crooner who cannot tell the difference between a microphone and a lollipop.
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by pacespot(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is taking his campaigns to uncommon places. All these opinion polls must count! He should do the same with markets in the North and South West.

Nigeria must be aggressively taken back through the ballot box from ouur age-long oppressors.

He should not be the one doing all the market visits by himself. He should delegate some of these visits to his campaign teams. That is my views

1 Like

Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by 5starMan: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2023
ogunprince18:

Igbo can only be president in a party. You clannish attitude is horribly anti democratic and we’ll never make that mistake again
Igbos are not clannish rather Yorubas are the ones clannish...
Nigeria wouldn't have declined this way had Igbos been the ones in charge of the economy at the executive level. It is in us, envy or hatred can't change that.
When you say we'll never make that mistake again it is as if you are consequential or even somebody.
Obi will save you from this madness you call governance.
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by JAGS001(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
While others are attacking him, the man is focused on selling himself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Dey Play
Why didn't he go to yobe to sell himself?? grin
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
5starMan:

Igbos are not clannish rather Yorubas are the ones clannish...
Nigeria wouldn't have declined this way had Igbos been the ones in charge of the economy at the executive level. It is in us, envy or hatred can't change that.
When you say we'll never make that mistake again it is as if you are consequential or even somebody.
Obi will save you from this madness you call governance.
way to prove my point. you are not ready for a democracy which is required in a diverse country like nigeria. We are a competent people. that's why SW is developing more than every other part of the country. We don't need obi. YOU DO.
Re: After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja by Robertgreene1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
efcmentor:
Still waiting the day nairaland will introduce 'DISLIKE'
feature.
hey bro u emailed me...this is my contact..09029541178

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.