Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) (63350 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ebukajay184: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Photos)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has urged all his supporters in Rivers State to vote for the Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate of Rivers State, Comrade Beatrice Itubo, in the forthcoming gubernatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi's campaign Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo shared the news on Twitter. He wrote;

"HE PETER OBI ENDORSES COMRADE BEATRICE ITUBO
His Excellency, Peter Obi, has thrown his weight behind the Gubernatorial Candidate of Labour Party of Rivers State, Comrade Beatrice Itubo, Chairman Nigerian Labour Congress, Rivers State Chapter.

She walked to the warm embrace of His Excellency Peter Obi, today, 3rd March, at the Abuja Headquarters of the Obi-Datti Presidential Campaign Council where His Excellency urged all the Obidients in Rivers State to vote massively for her.

We moovee!!!"

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1631783723157843970?t=vZ_l4ys_t3RqZ8Q3RATrIQ&s=19

169 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2023
cool

Beatrice Itubo is a champion in waiting

587 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by todaynewsreview: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations Madam Governor

557 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Welcome to Rivers Government House. Her Excellency Governor Beatrice Itubo.

Wike...your cup don full, e remain to run over.

You have killed members of every party in Rivers state, prepare to kill more on Saturday because the people of Rivers have decided to cook for you.
Your visa have been revoked by the US, UK and EU and you will have nowhere to run and hide. You WILL NEVER BE GODFATHER IN RIVERS.
There are people in APC who are also waiting to deal with you for killing their people in 2015.

I watched Wike in Oyo state yesterday. Him fat belle don less, and he couldn't even give us dance step when they played his music. Him never jam. grin

453 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Hashabiah: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2023
She must win this one . Dem no born Wike well to do this woman shege...

400 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by phorget(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2023
It is now all man for himself, Obi trusted Mr chameleon to at least give room for a free and fair election in his state but the chameleon decided to change colors. Now Labour party will come all out to chase away the chameleon and mr chameleon should be ready with his thugs and guns.

416 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by FarahAideed: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
How is she going to beat Wikes rigging capacity

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Ola9ja23: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2023
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Failure promoting failure

If LP see 3rd place in River na by grace πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

75 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Ola9ja23: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2023
They think the religious propaganda that work for Pandora Obituary will also work on the gubernatorial election

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Mjshexy(f): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You have killed members of every party in Rivers state, prepare to kill more on Saturday because the people of Rivers have decided to cook for you.
Your visa have been revoked by the US, UK and EU and you will have nowhere to hide.

I watched Wike in Oyo state yesterday. Him belle don less and he couldn't dance as usual when they played his music. grin
I really hope his visa is revoked so he doesn't have anywhere to run to. Wike and Yaya Bello deserve a prison sentence

144 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by IVORY2009(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2023
FarahAideed:
How is she going to beat Wikes rigging capacity

Am telling you, Wike will leave

to regret his doing, when he leaves office.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AmehTsaev: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Like play like play Obi started from almost nothing, no structure just few months ago and he is now a king maker in national politics, presidency or no presidency the man is making his mark.

320 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nwaetche(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2023
It will be done HE Peter Obi.

We move eeeeee

I hereby join our principal HE Peter Obi to call on all Rivers men and women and all our Obidient residents to come out in mass and vote our Rivers Amazon, Comrade Chief Beatrice Itubo of the LP as the next governor of our blessed State.

I will share immediately in all our social media sites including Agbakor Ikwerre and Etchie sites.

ebukajay184:
Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Photos)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has urged all his supporters in Rivers State to vote for the Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate of Rivers State, Comrade Beatrice Itubo, in the forthcoming gubernatorial election, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi's campaign Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo shared the news on Twitter. He wrote;

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1631783723157843970?t=vZ_l4ys_t3RqZ8Q3RATrIQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by ronalmagic10(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Failure don turn Godfather. The same thing the people from sadeast accuse Tinubu the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Selfish man that went to rivers state to campaign for himself and couldn't visit Beatrice who was in the hospital. He openly promised wike he will leave the governorship election for his own selfish gain.

Not once did he campaign for Beatrice physically or on his platforms

Seeing that he has been rejected by majority of Nigerians and by wike and the good people of rivers state, he's now trying to enthrone unknown Beatrice into political office to get back at wike but your plan has failed

The religious sentimental votes you got are gone to the wind

Pdp, Apc, sdp, lp in that order in the rivers state election

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nwaetche(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
I agree with you!

Nwo diali!!

AdaojoTheUrchin:

Your visa have been revoked by the US, UK and EU and you will have nowhere to hide.

I watched Wike in Oyo state yesterday. Him belle don less and he couldn't dance as usual when they played his music. grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AmehTsaev: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
IVORY2009:

Am telling you, Wike will leave

to regret his doing, when he leaves office.
Lol with all the probing media spotlights now on Wike's rigging machineries in the presidential election, I doubt he will want to show himself out again cause the backlash is till hot on his trail...but then again it's Wike, I doubt he cares at this point.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Mjshexy:
I really hope his visa is revoked so he doesn't have anywhere to run to. Wike and Yaya Bello deserve a prison sentence

He knows he is done for. You could see it from his demeanor yesterday in Oyo state. He has lost all his funny dance steps. Wike is a bloody clown. The people of Rivers will teach him a lesson on Saturday.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Emmanuella00(f): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2023
He's a great man!

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:
They think the religious propaganda that work for Pandora Obituary will also work on the gubernatorial election

Olaniyi...rest!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2023
They'll still vote this one in out of emotions without thinking.
As long as she's LP Canditate angry

Dumbass OBIdients

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by wanimo: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2023
LP from top to bottom next week Saturday

54 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:

It will be done HE Peter Obi.

We move eeeeee

I hereby join our principal HE Peter Obi to call on all Rivers men and women and all our Obidient residents to come out in mass and vote our Rivers Amazon, Comrade Chief Beatrice Itubo of the LP as the next governor of our blessed State.

I will share immediately in all our social media sites including Agbakor Ikwerre and Etchie sites.

Please do. Thank you my brother. Na Rivers people get Rivers. Even Dr Odili wey get sense pass am don retire peacefully.

Wike wan retire for inside prison. We go help am. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Tochi3(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:

grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by IVORY2009(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Lol with all the probing media spotlights now on Wike's rigging machineries in the presidential election, I doubt he will want to show himself out again cause the backlash is till hot on his trail...but then again it's Wike, I doubt he cares at this point.

What about his family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Afamed: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2023
The zombidents should be ready to defend this one too

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AmehTsaev: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
IVORY2009:

What about his family
Leave his family out of it abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by AmehTsaev: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Afamed:
The zombidents should be ready to defend this one too
That's why we're going to court, all facts will be presented with evidence. If you have any evidence of massive rigging carried out by LP, then come to court and tender them.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nwaetche(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Afonja!! Afonja!! Afonja!!!

Please stay off in this Thread.

This is for Rivers men and women. Rivers people are not indigenous Lagosians that allowed miscreants from shithole and far flung enclave to come meddle. We do not even tolerate our closest neighbour from sisterly Bayelsa with same cultural affinity to come interfere.

I have been fighting vehemently in this forum and elsewhere to support GRV because of your(Afonja) vitriolic attacks on him just because he wants to aspire to rule his God given state otherwise who would one rationalised this rascality of being called out for marrying an Igbo woman exxcept for ulterior motive lagos humongous IGR by Agbado master and his urchins. - to continue the unbridal rape of Lagos humongous IGR by the Agbado master and his ilks of urchins.

For Christ sake, the governors of Ondo and Oyo state married Igbo and Ijaw women respectively and the Omoluabis in those states are not complaining. Why must Afonjas terrorize an indigene in his own state for making his marriage choices?

By the way, you would not see me interfere in elections in your Kwara or elsewhere.

Please leave us to handle our Nyerisi and his political misadventure. You do not love Nyerisi more than me. Although I am not from his ethnic nationality but Ndi Etchie are the closest to Ikwerre in terms of blood and history. I therefore have every right to call Governor Wike out when he injures our common aspiration.

You do not have that right in Lagos because you are not a true Lagosian or even a true Omoluabi.

For your information. every indigenous Ethnic Nationality including Rivers residents respect their boundaries and we do not want your toxic and bigotic insinuations to come disturb our peace.

Ola9ja23:

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by IVORY2009(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Leave his family out of it abeg

What goes around, comes around...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) by Nwaetche(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Please leave Nyerisi family out of this.

IVORY2009:

What about his family

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.