Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds (27724 Views)

Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. / Governor Oyetola Heads To Appeal Court Following Defeat At Osun Tribunal / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by joba4luv: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
All those supporting APC and Oyetola including their children will die of hungerand untimely death IJN

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by press9jatv: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good one from Adeleke, Pdp and Inec counsels, the mercy of God will locate you all and speak for you throughout the sittings in Jesus Name. Congratulations to the people’s Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance. You will be victorious in Appeal court and Supreme Court of justice in Jesus Name πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by John4B: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
I told those apc miscreants not to jubilate yet that it's not over until it's over. Nice one to inec.

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Mrtaye: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
quickberry:
cheesy

Dead on arrival. Adeleke maa tu Lule leekan si. Ilerioluwa maa se ni ipinle Osun.✌️
Olenyo
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Pat081: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Anybody that what the Joy n happiness of osun state workers to b sad, sadness, and crying will always be with the person and his or her family n children children will never know peace be4 his or her dead osun people don't want APC again what pain me most is that some useless workers are still crying for oletola to come back it will never happen in Jesus name
quickberry:
cheesy

Dead on arrival. Adeleke maa tu Lule leek si. Ilerioluwa maa se ni spindle Osun.✌️
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Pat081: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
press9jatv:
Good one from Adeleke, Pdp and Inec counsels, the mercy of God will locate you all and speak for you throughout the sittings in Jesus Name. Congratulations to the people’s Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance. You will be victorious in Appeal court and Supreme Court of justice in Jesus Name πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Amen in Jesus name
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Mrtaye: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
When I mention powers that make be, some kids will be asking questions!

Adeleke is a goner! Case has sealed at the Supreme Court level.

Just like those kids who believe Peter can win!
So supreme court case don become guguru and epa
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Mrtaye: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Waste of time. Adeleke is a gonna.
Una sha wan go through the back door
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Pat081: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
joba4luv:
All those supporting APC and Oyetola including their children will die of hunger and untimely death IJN
am from kogi state but what you just say will come to pass in Jesus' name they will never know peace n happiness
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by press9jatv: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pat081:
Amen in Jesus name
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Babastrong(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=chimpad post=120742573]Like for Peter Obi, share for Tinubu[ Your god can only win here. But on the physical arena, he has no joystick to fu*k.]
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by juman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
The case when reach supreme court, supreme court will throw inec appeal away.
INEC has two face. They released two information on the election.
The first one would be accepted by the court.
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by juman(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
I watched a tv interview with femi falana, he explained the case well.

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Goddyrichie(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
quickberry:
cheesy

Dead on arrival. Adeleke maa tu Lule leekan si. Ilerioluwa maa se ni ipinle Osun.✌️
I don’t know why we Nigerian especially Yoruba don’t like good things this oyetola have been there 4 good 4 yrs no achievement no development now that d court Favour oyetola u people are happen even though this oyetola win this case and be d govern again know say osun people eyes go see pepper 🌢 wey red pass Cameron own
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by senatordave1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
juman:
I watched a tv interview with femi falana, he explained the case well.

Can you summarize
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mr INEC, I understand you have to do this to try and safe face because the candidate you announced as winner has been exposed for electoral malpractices. APC aren't dullard, the data they initially got from you favour them and unless you can claim they got that elsewhere, this case can't last an hour before any court before Adeleke once again reminded to trace the direction of his dancing steps back home.
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Easylife1234: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Waste of time. Adeleke is a gonna.
Yes o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by ejimatic: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/just-in-inec-appeals-osun-tribunal-judgement-lists-44-grounds/
It is easier for a camel to enter the hole of a needle than fir the AC and SC to upturn the majority judgement that sacked Adeleke. Even if INEC has a 3000 ground appeal it is just an academic exercise and a waste of time if the AC.Tbe case holds no water at the AC and SC
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Samdolly: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
ejimatic:
It is easier for a camel to enter the hole of a needle than fir the AC and SC to upturn the majority judgement that sacked Adeleke. Even if INEC has a 3000 ground appeal it is just an academic exercise and a waste of time if the AC.Tbe case holds no water at the AC and SC

Epele, Grand Jury, I shake my head for you, even the greatest advocate of the land may never be able to pre empt the Justices of the court of Appeal and the Supreme Court Justices.so in your kukuru mind. The chairman of the tribunal was right to validate a report and throw the others into the bin when the petitioner has not validated his claim.
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by treesun: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
ejimatic:

You have forgotten 2018 when Adeleke won at the tribunal!

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by BennyDGreat: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yadid:
This is in favour of Adeleke, but some are posting up there as if INEC's appeal is against Adeleke. INEC is going against Oyetola. Probably they didn't read the post.

They read it. All of them plan to post at the same time to influence the mind of some people who aren't really aware of happenings

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by juman(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by senatordave1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
juman:

Here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_EF1QAscyU&ab_channel=AriseNews

I no get much data.just sum it
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by quickberry(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pat081:
Anybody that what the Joy n happiness of osun state workers to b sad, sadness, and crying will always be with the person and his or her family n children children will never know peace be4 his or her dead osun people don't want APC again what pain me most is that some useless workers are still crying for oletola to come back it will never happen in Jesus name

Cc mynd44
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Bodydiialect57: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
shuttox:
Very interesting

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
Amen
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by badoh(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
If APC is declared winner by the election tribunal then it may set a very dangerous setup in our electoral process...
Dangerous as how? Are you more knowledgeable than the members of the tribunal who picked holes in INEC report?
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Brendaniel: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2023
badoh:

Dangerous as how? Are you more knowledgeable than the members of the tribunal who picked holes in INEC report?

I might be, although this is not just about knowledge only, because even a knowledgeable person can do bad things for selfish gains...

1 Like

Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Rollexgbenga: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2023
You people have to read the post before comments oyetola don lose😭😭😭
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by ejimatic: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2023
treesun:

You have forgotten 2018 when Adeleke won at the tribunal!
I remember 2018 vividly but this appeal is just an academic excersise.That is my ooinion
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by ejimatic: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Samdolly:

Epele, Grand Jury, I shake my head for you, even the greatest advocate of the land may never be able to pre empt the Justices of the court of Appeal and the Supreme Court Justices.so in your kukuru mind. The chairman of the tribunal was right to validate a report and throw the others into the bin when the petitioner has not validated his claim.

While everybody's opinion is respected ,logically INEC made a mess of Osun Election . The body was forced to appeal the judgement. How can INEC issue three different BVAS reports with irregularities and errors? Will AC and even SC reject the report INEC used to declare as winner collected immidiately after the election and take the so called syncronised results?Did INEC use schronise Results to declare winner? Anababa even agreed that there are errors in theBVAS. report he used in his defece.In 2011 the table Aregbesola prepared was used to cancell votes in 10 local governmenta completely. What is special in the use of table? Let wait for the AP and SC decisions but I reiterate again that the appeals are academic exercises
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by olasaad(f): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2023
urchcoded:
Hmmm
Was there over voting or not? INEC has not said the claims of over voting was wrong.
In as much as I dislike APC, if over voting actually happened in osun, then what is the use of the BVA and why won't it happen during the presidential election in the next two weeks?

And why is it that the so called over voting only affects PDP and I don't understand why Oyetola number of votes increased.
Re: INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds by Solocoin: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Now that INEC had appeal this case by theirselves let see how APC will win it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians / Anthony Okwori, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Pics) / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.