Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) (45486 Views)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / 2.5 Billion. See What Nigerians Are Saying About The First Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Drsnives:

My dear atiku don suck my state dry, the last one was 200 billion... Now 20 just Incase the election goes south make he get wtunihe go take use hold body

I'm surprised you guys aren't talking, if they try that in Igbo land, they'll have to kill igbos to try it again.

And we will not accept to be wasted by these animals
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
GeneralPula:

Go and read about his achievements..

Audio money wey Obi saved..

No good roads, no good hospitals, no jobs yet he’s keeping money. For who? The dead?

Since you trust soludo more than the news, then allow soludo to rule your state.

If you can't do that then shut up and pass because even you don't trust soludo
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Misterone: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
It is crass stupidity for someone to blame Tinubu for all the woes in Nigeria, A man that has been our of government for 15years, has not done any government contract in his life and look side way at the bareface thievery of Delta state funds by Okowa. As it is now, Delta state is the one funding the PDP campaign through SPVsp. We all know Atiku is broke (not in a layman way). These hypocrites remain quiet just because of hatred for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hehehe

Generate Wetin?

In Delta State, the ONLY revenue is from Keke Tickets! 😏

Okowa RUINED the State! 😥

Yoruba fool

What Yoruba state apart from Lagos (which was built by British colony and progressive FG intervention) is better than Delta State? Or any state in South South for that matter
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Charlie2020(f): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biodun556:
grin
his contribution to Atiku presidency! Na wa o
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Tareq1105: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogaga87:
Propaganda will not save APC..

Show me a state that is not b9rr9wing..

I never hear APC vice president proudly saying he saved like Obi did

It's stupidity on the part of slowpoke Obi to save money when such money could be used for legacy projects which may cost more in future bcoz of inflation. Therefore, Obi saved money, Obi left this, doesn't make economic sense rather it's an indication of lack of ideas, mental laziness, and incapacity.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by christistruth01: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why you should vote for Peter Obi

He is one of them

When he was Governor,Anambra money was turning up in his house
In Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Same Fidelity bank your principal used to divert Anambra’s money

That he saved the state money in a bank that he invested in, does that make him a criminal?

Did their money get missing.

See me see Yoruba people oo.

Let's DIVIDE this country jare, and grow at our own pace
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that little religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

You meant that Yorubas are more tribalistic than your tribe, igbo? You don't know what you are saying.
But then, why are you hiding your tribe after you foolishly accused another tribe of being tribalistic? Are you ashamed of your tribe? South south my ass

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by IMMUNO1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa is the kind of VP that will just be interested in what will enter his pockets if eventually they win. These guys doesn't have conscience at all.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Why are you crying? I am not even Yoruba, I am from Delta. But I tell you anyone who tells you Yoruba is more tribalistic than Ibo has never met Ibo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah yeah, you're from Delta alright. And you believe Delta people hate Igbos like your Yoruba tribe.

FVCKING REST

I KNOW YOU'RE LYING
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by YungMillionaire: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Yeah yeah, you're from Delta alright. And you believe Delta people hate Igbos like your Yoruba tribe.

FVCKING REST

I KNOW YOU'RE LYING

Shenedu I don't care if you believe me. But, you are not gonna change my mind about Ibos by acting like a foolish brat. I have lived amongst Ibos and Yorubas. And anyone that tells you Yorubas are more tribalistic than Ibos need to have their brain examined.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by snoopz: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku Na wise man, if he no win Na okowa go lose pass Na to just go back to dubai

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by alobright17(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that little religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

So Buhari travels is reason why Most governors in the south East and South south are so useless ?
Did the allocation of those do nothing governors stopped dropping because of the travels ?
The Useless Okowa is borrowing the state to a ditch because buhari was traveling ?

The post is about a useless state governor not Buhari's travels .

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by easytig(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oonce bitten twice shy for atiku,2019 loss still fresh for his brain
GeneralPula:
Lol..

PDP is weak financially and this dude has been the one funding at fore-front. Even Atiku is not ready to squander his own personal money..

Delta people’s Oil money in the Mud..

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Tareq1105: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biggeststar01:

That he saved the state money in a bank that he invested in, does that make him a criminal?

Did their money get missing.

See me see Yoruba people oo.

Let's DIVIDE this country jare, and grow at our own pace

You're displaying intellectual deficiency. Money may not get missing in Fidelity Bank but Obi used Anambra State money to boost customer depositors money of his own bank. He used the money to escape CBN sanctions. 2ndly, it's against the ICPC Act and Code of Conduct Bureau, and also against the oath of office he took not to take advantage of the state in his decisions as Gov. But he indeed took advantage of the state money just bcoz he was in charge. In fact, Obi supposed to be in jail for abusing his office as Gov by putting Anambra money in a bank he had interest. Was Anambra State paid the correct interest at the prevailing rates for the money? Obi is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

You're displaying intellectual deficiency. Money may not get missing in Fidelity Bank but Obi used Anambra State money to boost customer depositors money of his own bank. 2ndly, it's against the ICPC Act and Code of Conduct, in fact Obi supposed to be in jail for abusing his office as Gov by putting Anambra money in a bank he had interest. Was Anambra State paid the correct interest at the prevailing rates for the money? Obi is a scam.

Fidelity Bank was never Obi's bank.

He had share in the bank doesn't make it his Bank?

Ah ah kilo nsé awon Yoruba ni?

Obi is a main target of enemies in this election, if he had stolen their money efcc could have thrown him in jail by now.

Tinubu and atiku has done even more dispeakable things. And you know it, you very well know it.

But you rather die in the hands of your brother than allow an Igbo man to save you.

Is well

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Shenedu I don't care if you believe me. But, you are not gonna change my mind about Ibos by acting like a foolish brat. I have lived amongst Ibos and Yorubas. And anyone that tells you Yorubas are more tribalistic than Ibos need to have their brain examined.

I no need to chat with you again.

The south south people I know are not as stupid as you. So I know what I'm saying.

Although there are many tribes in Delta State. But you must be from a foolish minority. You might not even be from Delta at all.

But please don't reply me again.

I won't respond. You cannot make me hate a tribe Because of you.

I only hate Yorubas..... shikinah smiley
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Okowa is just a furniture in government house!

Delta state did not have a governor in last 8 years!

Are you the gov
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by jared007: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biodun556:
grin
Where did u get the name Patrick from? Always knew him as Ifeanyi or Arthur. Yes he's a failure too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

In a democracy what will a president do to a governor

Propaganda will injure you

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by YungMillionaire: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I no need to chat with you again.

The south south people I know are not as stupid as you. So I know what I'm saying.

Although there are many tribes in Delta State. But you must be from a foolish minority. You might not even be from Delta at all.

But please don't reply me again.

I won't respond. You cannot make me hate a tribe Because of you.

I only hate Yorubas..... shikinah smiley

And there you go again. In this thread all I have seen is Ibos like you publicly claiming to hate Yorubas while at the same time saying Yorubas are the tribalistic ones. I stand by my statement: As a Deltan, anyone who tells you Yorubas are more tribalistic than Ibos, has never lived among Ibos. Shekina

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Tareq1105: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Fidelity Bank was never Obi's bank.

He had share in the bank doesn't make it his Bank?

Ah ah kilo nsé awon Yoruba ni?

Obi is a main target of enemies in this election, if he had stolen their money efcc could have thrown him in jail by now.

Tinubu and atiku has done even more dispeakable things. And you know it, you very well know it.

But you rather die in the hands of your brother than allow an Igbo man to save you.

Is well

Just listen to yourself.

You said Obi doesn't own Fidelity Bank but had shares in the bank. You've accepted and it's conviction.

Any business you have interest in, or your wife, or your children or your siblings, you definitely have interest there. Nigerian Law forbid you from any transactions or dealings with it. Get it right into your head.
Yes, I agreed that Tinubu and Atiku may have had scenario like this or similar or worst but don't present Obi to me as an angel. I'm a Yoruba man but I tell you the truth, I can't be that gullible doing follow follow blindly at age 55.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by goodmike7: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Children, what can any president do to stop a state governor from borrowing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Ogaga87(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Juanmike:
Ogaga is a stupid name

The stinky smell of your popsy dangling down the forest vintage puzzy of your momsy is all I blame..

The outcome is the birthing of relevant idiot
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Tareq1105: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:

And there you go again. In this thread all I have seen is Ibos like you publicly claiming to hate Yorubas while at the same time saying Yorubas are the tribalistic ones. I stand by my statement: As a Deltan, anyone who tells you Yorubas are more tribalistic than Ibos, has never lived among Ibos. Shekina

Go to Ogbete Market in Enugu if, as a non Igbo person, you would ever get a space for your wife to sell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Ogaga87(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
gmo10:
why won't these politicians continue with their reckless borrowing and spending when f o o l s like you are always there to support their act of wickedness, you don't care what they do as long as they are in the political party your weak emotion is attached to. Shior

Somewhere in Nigeria, a slowpoke is disturbing my peace..
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Tareq1105: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogaga87:

The stinky smell of your popsy dangling down the forest vintage puzzy of your momsy is all I blame..

The outcome is the birthing of relevant idiot

There they go again. Na their identity.
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Tareq1105: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
snoopz:
Atiku Na wise man, if he no win Na okowa go lose pass Na to just go back to dubai

We all know that Atikulooooter doesn't have money like before after several attempts. So, he needed a maga and he found Okowa handy.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by YungMillionaire: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Go to Ogbete Market in Enugu if, as a non Igbo person, you would ever get a space for your wife to sell.

Don't mind them. They think they can use propaganda to hide their huge flaws. I know them very well, that's why I don't take their nonsense on this forum. I won't tolerate liars and propagandists.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by blueAgent(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

So true.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by highchief1: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Vote Omo agege
another thief.delta is cursed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.