Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) (45488 Views)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / 2.5 Billion. See What Nigerians Are Saying About The First Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Biggeststar01: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=ogunprince18 post=120776632][/quote]

I'd like to personally see you do something to stop us🙂.

It's hilarious how you apes depend on the fulani government to save you if all these I just mentioned happens.

Obi is likely to win the election tho, but I'm talking about the scenario of rigging, which your candidate is know for.

I don't want to waste my time on you, but I'll tell you this, ONE NIGERIA IS OVER. smiley

I hope you don't die trying to pretend you love us, UNITY BEGGERS.

na only when you hear Biafra una go turn to analyzers, telling me the advantage and disadvantage of Biafra ....nice try...go and ask solvate union how they divided... FULANI SLAVE 🤫
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I'd like to personally see you do something to stop us🙂.

It's hilarious how you apes depend on the fulani government to save you if all these I just mentioned happens.

Obi is likely to win the election tho, but I'm talking about the scenario of rigging, which your candidate is know for.

I don't want to waste my time on you, but I'll tell you this, ONE NIGERIA IS OVER. smiley

I hope you don't die trying to pretend you love us, UNITY BEGGERS.

na only when you hear Biafra una go turn to analyzers, telling me the advantage and disadvantage of Biafra ....nice try...go and ask solvate union how they divided... FULANI SLAVE 🤫
Beerfraud chimpanzee

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.