Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) (17919 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by shegra58: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Why is nobody trekking inter-state for any presidential candidate dis time?
leg don dey pain everybody
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by UnfairLife7(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Penguin2:
Walk of shame 😏😏😏

Oshiomole will lose his senatorial election.
You go cry blood after the election no worry 😀
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Theoarhics: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2023
If he does that in Benin city we will stone him
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Cajal(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:
He should sweep the streets with the broom in his hands.

This is somebody who wasted 8years as governor, controlled the first 4years of Obaseki.

12years !!

Was even.APC National Chairman.

Yet he thinks Edo people are f.ools.
Tell us the government has performed better than oshiomole in EDO
...Edo no be Lagos gang
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Your accusations are baseless.
Was Obaseki a dummy that he wasted his 4 years?
Are Edo people foolish they elected him 2 times?
My records stated he rescued Edo from the ruins of the Igbinedions.
Mr Derecho or Derico Nwa Mama, get your facts right!

Why waste energy on born trollers? Leave them, that is their only means of livelihood
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Minjim: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

This is somebody who wasted 8years as governor, controlled the first 4years of Obaseki.

12years !!

He is the best and most active NLC president ( How old where you then?)
ighinnedo stole his mandate and she got it back. So he didn't actually spend 8 years as a governor

This shows you were either not born then or too young to comprehend politics
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
The fact that people are still following this Adams Oshiomole in APC is insane. Indeed, the poor will never cease from the land. Nigerians are forgetful and we don't learn from history. Back in the days while growing up, this man will criticize the government as NLC president calling for strike and protest here and there thinking he's for the masses but today he is a key figure in the system he once fought.

At least, you are not worthy enough to be followed. Secondly, na Obaseki you wan follow abi who is better than him in Edo North/Edo State for now and till further notice?
Since you can do better, go into the arena Oversabi professor
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2023
Walk of a mumu man.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Neoteny7: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Vote for this cabbage for president.

If your only other choices are rotting vegetables, why not vote for a healthy and useful veg instead?

Mr. Cabbage for President!!

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Goodlady(f): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2023
freshkpomo:

Which ruins are you referring to exactly? Better nor put mouth for wetin u nor know. The only thing lucky did not build were roads, but economically he was far better than this thief called oshimole who almost sold all Edo assets and killed Edo people with multiple taxation via hus thugs.
But it's likely he wins his senate now. Wetin una wan do about that one?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

But it's likely he wins his senate now. Wetin una wan do about that one?

That's not my business, he is going to represent his people and not my people because those in Edo North are opposite of us in South and central and I think maybe it's due to their religious Influence and the history of how they migrated from Bauchi.

Oshimole was a Smart politician and that's why people saw him as one of the best. If you put lucky side by side oshimole, It's only roads he can brag about and nothing More (roads that did not last a Year or two). Bendel breweries, water board, Bendel insurance,Student bursary and many more Which lucky sustained ended under oshimole. Never You compare these two. Lucky was bad but Oshimole was smart.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Theoarhics:
If he does that in Benin city we will stone him
Elenu. The obascam is still walking freely
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by highchief1: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:
I don't like wasting time on people who can't think for themselves.

I expect you to know that a pastor is expected to have a higher moral standard than an average man.

It's just like clapping for a Professor of Maths, scoring 4 over 10 in Arithmetics when a primary pupil is scoring 3 over 10.

Oshiomole should go and sit down.We have seen that he is worse than those he criticized.
He is better off dancing and carrying Tinubu's bag
I hope u r also not disputing the fact that he has won his elections.And he will atleast give edo north to tinubu.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Goodlady(f): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2023
freshkpomo:

That's not my business, he is going to represent his people and not my people because those in Edo North are opposite of us in South and central and I think maybe it's due to their religious Influence and the history of how they migrated from Bauchi.

Oshimole was a Smart politician and that's why people saw him as one of the best. If you put lucky side by side oshimole, It's only roads he can brag about and nothing More (roads that did not last a Year or two). Bendel breweries, water board, Bendel insurance,Student bursary and many more Which lucky sustained ended under oshimole. Never You compare these two. Lucky was bad but Oshimole was smart.
How come Lucky was dragged after his 8 years. How come the successor he out there was sent packing and Oshiomole gladly came in & worked for 8 straight years. The records can't lie. I v read about them. And indeed if Lucky was evergreen in Edo, his legacies won't die off. I m not disrespecting him but it's obvious Oshiomole did well than him.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by brainycaleb(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

If you think he wasted a whooping 8 years as governor, then you must be a Gen-Z youth who didn't get facts right. Oshiomole was the best thing that happened to Edo state after the looting-spree eight year reign of Chief Lucky Nosawharu Igbinedion! Chief Lucky Igbinedion was a chronic looters who looted everything even to the Ọba's(Ọmọ N'ọba N'edo Ukwa Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediauwa) Federal allocation.

Oshiomole was the one who mapped out almost every street to be tarred completely in Benin City, from Uniben main gate to Ringroad to sapele Road to New Benin to Mission road and even aduwawa! He did all these during his first tenure, it was his second tenure he began to play the godfatherism card and started looting.

He worked before looting, that's manageable for us but not good. I have no problem with him but for him to still be shamelessly campaigning for APC and forgetting that he once stood for the salvation of the masses is my rancour. APC is not good news in Nigeria, let the duapoly of political parties crumble and give a smarter and well prepared man from another party a chance to show patriotism.

Oshiomole has forgotten.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by senatordave1(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Penguin2:
Walk of shame 😏😏😏

Oshiomole will lose his senatorial election.
To who? Do you even know the lp candidate? Why do you enjoy disgracing yourself? Don't you like your public standing? Have you seen any of his opponents campaigning? Apply sense na and keep out of matters you know nada
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

How come Lucky was dragged after his 8 years. How come the successor he out there was sent packing and Oshiomole gladly came in & worked for 8 straight years. The records can't lie. I v read about them. And indeed if Lucky was evergreen in Edo, his legacies won't die off. I m not disrespecting him but it's obvious Oshiomole did well than him.

Ever heard of white elephant projects? Like I told you, oshimole was a smart politician. He capitalized on things lucky did not do and he was good at blowing the trumpet. Osunbor who succeeded lucky was an achiever and he actually started the storm water project before oshiomole took over but Edo people wanted something new and loved oshimole even more because he was active as a labour leader but they never knew how crafty the man was. He used a weapon against lucky (roads and godfatherism), then he brought on another failure who also was smart and pushed him out with a weapon also (no more agebero and multiple taxation). Like I said oshimole was smart but if we start comparison oshimole won't lace the shoes of lucky not to talk of Ambrose Alli and Ogbemudia.

When lucky was governor Bendel insurance was like Chelsea in Benin. We had white players and I was young then so it was a joy to go watch them play with my Big bro. Oshimole killed that team but thanks to Obaseki who is trying to bring them back but now no one seem interested. Is it bursary that he told us point blank that he can't pay because the state is now broke but was not broke enough for a White wife whom he invested our money in her country. See if I write lucky and oshimole side by side even u too go know say Oshiomole na empty barrel when dey make loud noise unlike lucky who was calm (maybe because of his failing kidney).
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2023
brainycaleb:

If you think he wasted a whooping 8 years as governor, then you must be a Gen-Z youth who didn't get facts right. Oshiomole was the best thing that happened to Edo state after the looting-spree eight year reign of Chief Lucky Nosawharu Igbinedion! Chief Lucky Igbinedion was a chronic looters who looted everything even to the Ọba's(Ọmọ N'ọba N'edo Ukwa Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediauwa) Federal allocation.

Oshiomole was the one who mapped out almost every street to be tarred completely in Benin City, from Uniben main gate to Ringroad to sapele Road to New Benin to Mission road and even aduwawa! He did all these during his first tenure, it was his second tenure he began to play the godfatherism card and started looting.

He worked before looting, that's manageable for us but not good. I have no problem with him but for him to still be shamelessly campaigning for APC and forgetting that he once stood for the salvation of the masses is my rancour. APC is not good news in Nigeria, let the duapoly of political parties crumble and give a smarter and well prepared man from another party a chance to show patriotism.

Oshiomole has forgotten.

Abeg tell me the looting spree so because I nor see any agbero celebrate 1billion under am. And I will like you to list the achievements of oshimole let's compare him with lucky side by side if shame nor catch you and your propaganda.

Lastly what do you mean by beat thing to happen to Edo state? So he was better than ambrose Alli and Ogbemudia you mean? Seems you are a core APC member or From Edo North because that's the only reasonable explanation for auch bias.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by boxypane(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

You just dey blab! Are u a resident of Edo or Auchi precisely?
Because I get data, u feel u can type nonsense

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by boxypane(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

You just dey blab! Are u a resident of Edo or Auchi precisely?
Because you get data, u feel u can type nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by ZikCute101: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2023
I can only imagine how desperate some politicians can be in the quest of gaining more favorable positions after the election. Osholombo, you can walk, seat, fly, jump and even share flyers for the Almighty Agbado and Bulaba lord but mark this; he will not and can never win the Feb25th Presidential Election. Urchins pro max
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

Oga.
As a non edolite, I can tell u oshiomhole did far far far far far far better than obaseki.

Yes! Cos I stayed in Benin for 15 years.

Edo state looked like the moon surface filled with craters untill oshiomhole came in.

Education nko? Massive renovations.

Beautified the environment.

Curbed a lot of flooding issues.
Even built a hospital before he left.

We haven't even read about obaseki commissioning any thing tangible on nairaland.

Give credit when due.

As per his second tenure, I admit he didn't try like the first tenure, but even his second tenure was far better than obasekis tenures.

No bias here. Just the truth. Security sed even with all the agberos in Benin then, Benin was safe.
Electricity supply was outstanding.

By the time I left Benin when obaseki came in omo, robbery everywhere in the evening time. So bad.

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Successkay12(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

Shut up. Show me any other governors that works more than him in Edo state

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by pquaver(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2023
onuman:

Lool.
Pity those Oshiomhole wants to go to represent in the Senate; the same way
pity has been going to those Rochas Okorocha represents in the Senate.

Oshiomhole and Okorocha share similar traits of asslicking the Fula.

Tell us what ur senator u have been voting has done for.. U plan to vote another 1 in some days time tell us what he has done better than oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by okeke6969: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2023
See, let me make it clear to you, I am not rooting for who you mentioned.
Remember, there are about 18 political party.

Funnily reverse is the case, those that will give emilokan the needed votes are majorly grassroot people, they are always 1st to collect PVC and they don"t have time for social media polls and e-fight. they're more focus grin
Hunger has no party, it will be prepostrous if i say obedient are the pioneers of urgent 2k, however one thing you must learn is their are requirements for every post and Peter obi no just meet up from an analytical assessment

[/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

A dunce as usual. Till date oshiomhole is Edo best governor. The first 4yrs of Obaseki you're talking about is his best time till date. Tell me what he has achieved this second term. Ozuor nu ma kon!
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
No contest!
One way!
Oshobaba carry go.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by derecho(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oshiomole can't deceive us again.
This is why he'd be roundly rejected.

Need I call you a dunce? Nah
It's just like telling the Devil he is evil.

I have always known you here on NL and I'm not surprised at your reasoning

Indispensable85:

A dunce as usual. [s]Till date oshiomhole is Edo best governor[/s]. The first 4yrs of Obaseki you're talking about is his best time till date. Tell me what he has achieved this second term. Ozuor nu ma kon!
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by seunowa(f): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

Tell me which governor has done better than oshiomolle since 1999 in edo state…it seems ur head is in pain

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:

12years !!

Oshiomhole may no longer the same leader who governed Edo state for eight years. But tagging his eight years of governance waste is witchcraft, not politics. He remains the best governor Edo has ever had.

Whatever he is into now cannot erase his impeccable legacies in Edo State. angry
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:
Oshiomole can't deceive us again.
This is why he'd be roundly rejected.

Need I call you a dunce? Nah
It's just like telling the Devil he is evil.

I have always known you here on NL and I'm not surprised at your reasoning

Certified dunce!
I'll post his senatorial results on your mention. Mugu......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sidelined In Selection Of Kaduna Ministerial Nominee - Sahara Reporters / Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) / Osun 2022: Dotun Babayemi Wins PDP Parallel Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.