Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections (20996 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by SouthernPlateau: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Prettygirl200(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Okealaaye:

But you voted for Atiku in 2019? The war-song then was, I am Atikulated. What has changed in a span of four years? Looks you ain't a STABLE person!
Godforbid I didn't try to vote in 2019 bc the two person's in buhari and atiku are useless hence I didn't bother to vote anybody.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by everythinggirly(f): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2023
All we want is a free and fair election.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by olaniyilukman(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:
Tinubu and his useless demented urrchins including the short devil tribal bigot El rufai want the election postpone, so that they can device means to install the lanky drug lord.. But God big pass them. They will lose woefully. It is either Obi or Atiku ,insha Allah.
Igbos are the most useless and self centered tribe in Nigeria... Why must you show hatred towards someone who accommodate you and gives you conducive environment to live and practice your business unlike your erosion region which is unfit for any reasonable kind of human
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Godforbid I didn't try to vote in 2019 bc the two person's in buhari and atiku are useless hence I didn't bother to vote anybody.

Do you call your President, the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria useless? There are better ways to show that one has home training and proper upbringing, if you ask me!
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by bewla(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:
Tinubu and his useless demented urrchins including the short devil tribal bigot El rufai want the election postpone, so that they can device means to install the lanky drug lord.. But God big pass them. They will lose woefully. It is either Obi or Atiku ,insha Allah.
See how you think because you are ether a labour or a pdp person

But if you are a person
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Do you call your President, the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria useless? There are better ways to show that one has home training and proper upbringing, if you ask me!
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:

Pray for wisdom, education has really failed you
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by dvkot(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2023
moscow007:
So the whole Gazulla Gagaraga Thiefnibu displaced in Abeokuta was just about his warehoused old naira notes and has nothing to do with the people.

The Governors that sued somehow forgot about suing the FG for fuel scarcity, it's just the new naira notes that's their concern.

The whole brouhaha about adding fuel scarcity to their list of worries was just for optics and misdirection.

Nigerians!..how foolish do this people really think you are?

Even if the Feb. 10th deadline is postponed, the only persons that will benefit are those that stashed old notes, over 90% of common Nigerians have deposited their old notes and can't withdraw same.

So who are they really fighting for?

Anybody supporting this selfish criminals affront against CBN is an enemy of Nigeria.
and he's very ugly too
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Bfly: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Backpedal:

Are you seriously asking this question?

I don't think we should continue to subject ourselves to that. We should solve our own problem in the way we understand and not trying hard to impress anybody by following models.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by professorPABX: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Is there anybody still listening to this bad belle man? No reasonable person listens to him.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by professorPABX: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/08/i-hope-nothing-tampers-with-2023-elections-obasanjo/

Is there anybody still listening to this bad belle man? No reasonable person listens to him.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Pinito: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Nothing will happen and you will witness how BAT will be sworn in as the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria Insha Allah
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by yetunsbay(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2023
Baba shld cover hin face he isn't someone to dey advice
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2023
shegra58:
Mumu talk Obj want to see a better Nigeria before he goes and he failed to make Nigeria better with 8 years he was a president.
Nigeria was better than now

The phone u r using no be him bring am come

U can't even compare his time when no insecurities issues and all with now.

He as a veteran sees who will work and u r there talking rubbish! You think it's rocket science to fix this shit hole called Nigeria abi!
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Localmann(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2023
I hope so

I buy different kind of gift cards with juicy rate and fast Payment

Check my signature
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by okeke6969: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2023
It surprises me that people are not sensitive enough to see ahead of what is coming upon this nation.
My people thing will not go the way you think it. Volumptuous calamity is about explode. Watch your back. It is not gonna be friendly.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by BABYBULLETIN: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2023
What ever happen,or bound to happen..Peter Obi is the president of Nigeria feb 25..if e pain u,hug transformer
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by GreyLaw(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Jack500:

You really don't have brain, in your foolishness, these politicians cant access the new notes, right? Keep fooling yourself.

They can't and that's why they are crying! Stop your deception. Politicians have seen Nigerians die everyday and never came together. It's now that we are close to the general elections that they care? You are an APC guy and you will vote Tinubu. You hide under "politicians" to confuse people but we can see you for whole you are!
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:
Just Obi. Don't add the criminal Dubai landlord.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Jack500: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
GreyLaw:

They can't and that's why they are crying! Stop your deception. Politicians have seen Nigerians die everyday and never came together. It's now that we are close to the general elections that they care? You are an APC guy and you will vote Tinubu. You hide under "politicians" to confuse people but we can see you for whole you are!

Keep fooling yourself 😁

You think a man that can command bullion van, can't access the new notes that a common man like you can access.

Your eyes go clear on the 25th.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Suspended Sowore Fights Back, Expels Acting Chairman, Suspend Others From AAC / Secondus Saved From Wike's Coup By Northern Power Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.