Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) (32152 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by damilola4162(m): 4:32am On Feb 09, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpDMRUSIRY][/url]

An embarrassing drama ensued in a church as a young man attempted to surprise his girlfriend with a marriage proposal.

In a short clip seen on social media, the lady was backing the man as she held up a birthday cake given to her, while being flanked by cheering church folks.

Behind her, a man believed to be her boyfriend suddenly went on one knee, holding up a ring. On turning around, the lady stood shell-shocked, then reacted in an unexpected manner.

Unfortunately, she refused to accept and stated that they have only been dating for three months and its too early to start thinking of marriage.

She accused him of embarrassing her but the boyfriend seemed confusion by her reaction, and just as he was trying to process what was happening, she smacked him and plastered the cake on his face.

Source: https://www.withinnigeria.com/gist/2023/02/06/weve-been-together-for-only-3-months-lady-turns-down-lovers-surprise-marriage-proposal-in-church-video/

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Goodlady(f): 4:47am On Feb 09, 2023
We really need to be sure before saying yes. Guys should stop proposing anyhow, anywhere. You can ask the will you marry me question via jokes in privacy to be sure of the actual answer to get.

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by damilola4162(m): 4:50am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
We really need to be sure before saying yes. Guys should stop proposing anyhow, anywhere. You can ask the will you marry me question via jokes in privacy to be sure of the actual answer to get.
You are right my sister. I don't know when some men will learn? 😒

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by olgaa14: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2023
He is/was just a friend

9 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2023
What a breakfast being served there!!!!

Has the guy even checked if their genotype is compartible??

Nor go knee dan to propose to an AS lady whereas you are an AS guy....

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2023
In a place of worship? He did not come to church to worship God. He only came to kneel down and propose.

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by damilola4162(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
In a place of worship. He did not come to church to worship God. He only came to propose.
grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by damilola4162(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by kelspinall(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2023
they will continue learning in the hard way...simp

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Rosaline5000: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2023
Lol on a serious note I have noticed that times are changing and some women are not that obsessed with marriage emphasis on the "SOME"
The man probably thought she will rush to accept the proposal or thinks he is doing her a favour.
If he is really serious, he could have talked about marriage with her beforehand and her plans and know where she stands instead of a surprise marriage proposal grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by mytime24(f): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2023
e shock u

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2023
levi22:
Even for Church you go still collect!
grin grin
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by imkondi: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2023
They look like comedians grin

Refer a friend and earn N500 bonus. - https://app.reaprite.com/register/21590526

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by kereman1: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2023
A simpleton.

Alpha male be like:
#calls babe.
"hello babe, I kept a ring on the dinning table, if u are interested put it on, else leave it there, pls don't forget to clean up my apartment b4 leaving, I'm at work already."

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2023
Is this not a skit 🙄😏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by komzy589(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by ZUBY77(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
My wife said yes several times in private before I pretended to kneel and give her ring in a hotel reception where it was only the receptionist watching us.
I don't like too much risks.

I have even introduced her to my mom and went to her place to give them proposal Kolanut first before the reception pretense .

I am too careful to be embarrassed in public.

But simps won't learn .

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Weedhustler: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Brother u need to go for Thanksgiving, cause u have been delivered from futuristic problematic problems... Am happy for u.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by McOluOmo: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Even if you preach till tomarrow they will never learn...
She should be the one proposing to you not the other way around

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by triple996(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
I don't feel sorry for this kind of idiots. Most times guys are trying to use d crowed to pressure them to say yes

21 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
why naw? LoL
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by DennisEche(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Simps never learn . I am glad she did. She refused to be cowed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Sultty(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2023
I'll keep on saying it that it's a foolish man who kneels to propose marriage to any lady.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.