Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election (9200 Views)

Timi Frank Urges USA, UK, EU To Prevail On Buhari, INEC Not To Postpone Election / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by UncommonLogic: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2023
These dumbest MOFO from the IPOB Zombidient terrorist party don start with another lie as usual.
All I know is that Tinubu is your next president, get ready and get your brain used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by kennyz247(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2023
see Obi wey no fit win even inside hm bedroom dey talk self

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by ronalmagic10(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2023
SecretSpy666:
No need to postpone election. INEC should not allow itself to be used by APC. This will lead to violence. The FG is capable of providing INEC the necessary petrol and cash for the election

Violence is all you people know. That's why the east is competing with somalia. Useless people

When Tinubu is declared the president, if they born your father well come out to do any violence and you will all die like those your brothers dumped in izu river

Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by UncommonLogic: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2023
illuminutty:
How APC has turned opposition against APC government overnight is shocking.
Got you confused? That's the plan. grin
We are voting for the best candidate not the best party.
Tinubu is the best. End of story
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by PHIPEX(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Elrufai and his gang are acting so desperate, but thats because they are on the defensive while Labour is on the attack, victory is sure for the good masses.

The masses need independence from APC and PDP colonial masters

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by illuminutty: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Got you confused? That's the plan. grin
We are voting for the best candidate not the best party.
Tinubu is the best. End of story

That is not my business.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by broadman20: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2023
robinso01:
Make dem do the election on the agreed date, make everybody go rest. I'm tired of all this tribal attack, nzogbu nzogbu politics, ethnic and religion war in the name of political candidates.

You are tired of nzugbu nzugbu politics,

But not tired of BABA SOPE politics ABI?

Na you dey complain , na you dey do....

Continue.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2023
I have never once see or hear a news where APC has attempted to call for postponement of the coming election. But this lies comes from the very people who are always play the victim at the slightest blow of wind. You accused Tinubu of GOING to use his media house to spread lies against Obi and you are the real spreader of propaganda. Just wait for the exchange blow from APC soon so we can hear that man's baby voice crying to be a victim once again.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by PointZerom: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I wonder why opposition parties lie. These are just incendiary statements to generate hate, when did APC officially propose that elections should be postponed?

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by DeOTR: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2023
Labor Party should stay one place.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by DeOTR: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2023
SecretSpy666:
No need to postpone election. INEC should not allow itself to be used by APC. This will lead to violence. The FG is capable of providing INEC the necessary petrol and cash for the election
So people who needs to travel to vote should go to INEC office to collect cash?
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by ojoisimi(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:
show me where APC is calling for the postponement of election pls..

God bless you. These idiots should show us where any APC chieftain is clamouring for postponement. It's even APC that is fighting for the day to come true but trust all these nonentities to keep throwing aimless jabs hoping one would land.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by AmuDimpka: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Apc is such a shameless party...how do people even support them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
Say no to postponement

After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that little religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

Don't be fooled. The number one problem of this country is islam.

See how people voted. 100% along religious lines.

Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by seguno2: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Nuhskhut:
I think APC is trying to consider the affairs of the people against the forthcoming election, if they are considering the postponement.

Please why did ThiefNuibu and APC not consider the affairs of the people when they removed subsidy and deregulated fuel prices to thank us for making them president in 2015, one year after?

Subsidy removal: Tinubu backs Buhari, Falana condemns price hike
13th May 2016

A former Lagos State Governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has described the decision of the President Buhari-led Federal Government to remove petrol subsidy as courageous.

The government, through the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on Wednesday, announced the removal of the subsidy on petrol, pegging the upper limit at N145 per litre from N86.50k.

In a statement in Lagos on Thursday, Tinubu said though the decision was a difficult one, it would ultimately become beneficial to the generality of the people instead of enriching the pockets of a few Nigerians, who enjoyed the fraud of the subsidy regime.

https://punchng.com/subsidy-removal-tinubu-backs-buhari-falana-condemns-price-hike/?amp
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by BamakSNR(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Small yansh deh shake.

Distance 3rd deh talk
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by seguno2: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2023
ojoisimi:

God bless you. These idiots should show us where any APC chieftain is clamouring for postponement. It's even APC that is fighting for the day to come true but trust all these nonentities to keep throwing aimless jabs hoping one would land.

Clamouring in public while instigating problems with thugs in private.

Who are they labouring in vain to confuse and fool
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by okeke6969: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerians wake-up!!! There is voluptuous fire on the mountain.
Are you still sleeping? Wake up..there is no time now.
I pray that my dream lately never come to pass.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by Blazebond(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2023
The labour party is supposed to belong to the Nigerian labour congress shebi,it is supposed to be a party that takes issues that affects the ordinary Nigerians serious,so I wonder why they have been deaf to the plights of the ordinary Nigerians since the fuel price unusual increment and also the present currency crisis,is it that they have allowed the politicians in their party to take over the runnings of their party?they have been silenced into submission because they actually believe that the sufferings of the ordinary Nigerians would propell them into electoral victory.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by Donedeal1(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2023
What do they know

Peaceful, credible and concluded

Polls is very important

But when some people are burning

inec offices and electoral materials

Even ahead of the poll

What's gonna happened before, during and

after the election.
Let's promote peace.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by franudi: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Violence is all you people know. That's why the east is competing with somalia. Useless people

When Tinubu is declared the president, if they born your father well come out to do any violence and you will all die like those your brothers dumped in izu river

Bastard
Yoruba is the most tribalist ethnic group in Nigeria and also the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2023
lansile:
I have never once see or hear a news where APC has attempted to call for postponement of the coming election. But this lies comes from the very people who are always play the victim at the slightest blow of wind. You accused Tinubu of GOING to use his media house to spread lies against Obi and you are the real spreader of propaganda. Just wait for the exchange blow from APC soon so we can hear that man's baby voice crying to be a victim once again.

Yoruba tribal bigot.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2023
ojoisimi:

You Yoruba' tribal dog and clown should shut that stinky thing you call your mouth.

Useless urchins.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by HardBishop: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Bastard
When the southern region gets tired of your YORUBA tribalistic tendencies, don't be surprised how ISOLATION be closer to your door steps.
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by HardBishop: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:
These dumbest MOFO from the IPOB Zombidient terrorist party don start with another lie as usual.
All I know is that Tinubu is your next president, get ready and get your brain used to it.

I wonder how the southern region will look at the face of yorubas;;; if TINUBU wins.... I fear isolation at your door steps from middle belt, SS, SE part of northern Christian's. Don't complain or cry. This serious...
You yorubas have ruled for 8 years, VP for 8 years yet want to deny for fellow SOUTHERN BROTHERS their way to the throne.
Is okay but don't complain
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by SecretSpy666: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Bastard
Oloriburuku alai-lekó. Eyan jatijati. Èlò párà yi. I'm not Igbo. Akure ondo state l'ómó
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by truthfinder319: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Asiwaju is winning. PDP and PDP lite known as LP are going nowhere
Re: Labour Party To INEC: Ignore APC's Move To Postpone Election by ronalmagic10(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
SecretSpy666:

Oloriburuku alai-lekó. Eyan jatijati. Èlò párà yi. I'm not Igbo. Akure ondo state l'ómó

Like I said any form of violence from you and your group will be strongly resisted by the security agents. If you like your life stay off any violence. Otherwise you'd die miserably and alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautification Of Lagos: Pains & Losses Of Petty Traders / Senators, Representatives And Academic Qualifications. / Do You Know You Can Now Report Erring Officials To LASG And RRS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.