Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) (5489 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Naira Redesign: "You Will Suffer" - Fr Mbaka Issues Ultimatum. / New Naira Note: CBN Should Have Engaged Snapchat For Naira Colour - Shehu Sani / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Ezeama400: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2023
You have less than 24 hours to deposit your old Naira note, says CBN

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/

Nlfpmod nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Ezeama400: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Nlfpmod please educate Nigerians..

Billions of Naira note in your various houses are about to turn to tissue paper if you insist to hoard it...

Share it to the poor masses now, deposit in the bank or it remains useless forever!! grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Pierced(f): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Is this for real?

But they said we could still deposit tomorrow.

Modified: this is a lie.......I just went to UBA to deposit and ask them if they will collect old notes tomorrow......and they said yes.....that they will be open.

I even asked them what time they will close....they said normal time since it's still a week day.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Parachoko: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2023
The joke is on you and the CBN 🤡🤡🤡

Pierced:
Is this for real?

Yes, you can still deposit the old notes after the deadline.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Godsfrezx: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2023
The 3 governors never saw anything wrong with the policy since December.. until it dwell on them that they need to buy votes.

Vote Peter Obi

62 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Savedday2: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2023
Enough is a enough!

We most show all these thieves

12 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by alsudan: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2023
Thiefnubuu Army aka Urchins won’t like this.

Wetin concern Supreme Court with CBN Monetary Policy.

The Iragbiji Bastard is a finished man.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Nlfpmod nlfpmod
Ur date is late. Let me help u small and I will be updating this thread

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive. Roboto11

Are y'all really ready to fly
The heat is on
Are y'all really ready to die
The heat is on
Have your mother ready to cry
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by IVORY2009(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2023
cry
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BloomingDale(f): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu supporters, please ignore this poster. You can continue using your old notes. When Tinubu becomes president, he will reverse Emefiele’s directive.

UP JAGABAN. UP EMILOKAN.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by eddie7: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2023
The caption....TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN could have suffixed here because wetin concern monkey with bridge
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by MadeInTokyo: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2023
CBN no send anybody
Better go deposit ur money now otherwise you are on your own
Tinubu zombies can go and meet Tinubu and Hell Rufai to change their old naira note grin grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by bentenny(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2023
Pierced:
Is this for real?

Watsup?
Remember me?
I just send u a PM
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Godsfrezx:
The 3 governors never saw anything wrong with the policy since December.. until it dwell on them that they need to buy votes.

Vote Peter Obi

This same 2-cell brained message that I am sure you guys are circulating in WhatsApp groups is why your Peter Obi has lost my vote.

Obi and Obidients supporting a publicly detrimental policy because of politics is something that mobs do and I HATE MOBS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu should be arrested for treason
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

The same 2-cell brained message that I am sure you guys are circulating in WhatsApp groups is why your Peter Obi has lost my vote.

Obi and Obidients supporting a publicly detrimental policy because of politics is something that mobs do and I HATE MOBS.
Detrimental to Tinubu bullion vans

10 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2023
even though cashless is for ease, i know our privacy has been taken away, We have just sold our privacy to the government and bankers.

Maybe the government wants to start a credit-based society where credit scores will be a thing and banks will be able to give out credit to those who deserve it, but then again some form of privacy is important.

Before, when cash was popular, we all had all our privacy intact, now everyone knows your name and also what you bought, in fact the government and the banks now know what you buying and selling, they know every financial data about you.

Not to talk about banks, even, the street seller knows your name because you are using your card to pay for something or doing transfer.

Financial Privacy is dead, we are all exposed.

Fact is payment by cash gives you some kind of privacy, now that privacy is no more there because of cashless policy
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Putinofrussia: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Nlfpmod nlfpmod

IPOB'S COURT NEWSROOM grin
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Detrimental to Tinubu bullion vans

You guys are really like Soludo described - 'A brainless Mob'

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Millz404(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2023
2k still remain for my hand o. I thought tomorrow still dey. Make I go find who i go put am for him hand abeg

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Millz404(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

This same 2-cell brained message that I am sure you guys are circulating in WhatsApp groups is why your Peter Obi has lost my vote.

Nobody needs your inconsequential vote. Go and vote balablu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by AOB1: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Millz404:

Nobody needs your inconsequential vote. Go and vote balablu

I am! At least I will be casting my vote for someone whose positive policies I have witnessed in Lagos first hand.

I will also not be supporting the leader of a MOB that can't apply rationality to issues.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Racoon(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by GreyLaw(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
Tinubu supporters, please ignore this poster. You can continue using your old notes. When Tinubu becomes president, he will reverse Emefiele’s directive.

UP JAGABAN. UP EMILOKAN.

And the funny thing is that Tinubu will not become president so all those Naira notes will be wasted. Lol... No allow Tinubu supporters come for your head oo..
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Millz404(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

I am! At least I will be casting my vote for someone whose positive policies I have witnessed in Lagos first hand.

I will also not be supporting the leader of a MOB that can't apply rationality to issues.

What significant things did tinubu achieve in lagos? Don't be unfortunate to mention what other governors of lagos state did or say something stupid like "he laid the foundation and drew the blueprint" or other governors that sat on the same position as him are his boys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by GreyLaw(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

Fellow Nigerian, you are a hypocrite. You are benefitting from Tinubu and you are an ethnic jingoist. All your education flies out the window the moment Tinubu or any of his lackeys contests an election. Ambode was the beet governor until Tinubu decided otherwise and you lot incapable of independent reasoning queued behind Tinubu to oust the man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by soojar(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Nlfpmod nlfpmod

Fake news.

It only stopped being a legal tender by tomorrow, that is you can't use it to purchase things again. But even after tomorrow you can still take to bank to deposit in your account.

We learn everyday
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by galaxy2020(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
If Tinubu and mikano supporters, go deposit their money on or b4 10th, them be real URCHINSON UNITED.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:
Nlfpmod please educate Nigerians..

Billions of Naira note in your various houses are about to turn to tissue paper if you insist to hoard it...

Share it to the poor masses now, deposit in the bank or it remains useless forever!! grin grin

Tinubu you don hear? 😝

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

Shattap urchin!
Go and vote your microphone licking urinating machine with a drug offense past.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Millz404:

What significant things did tinubu achieve in lagos? Don't be unfortunate to mention what other governors of lagos state did or say something stupid like "he laid the foundation and drew the blueprint" or other governors that sat on the same position as him are his boys

I can't believe this is still a question at this stage. There is a reason why 'Tinubu's Lagos' is a term everywhere in Nigeria and there are several resources on the internet to help you see why this is so.

I think You can get started here (it's the first result I got when I typed in Tinubu's achievement in Lagos - https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/interviews/bola-tinubu

The results are visible for all to see till date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) / Yar'adua's Signature Forged! / BUHARI'S Ministerial List LEAKS; FASHOLA, Others Favoured. See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.