Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) (5508 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Naira Redesign: "You Will Suffer" - Fr Mbaka Issues Ultimatum. / New Naira Note: CBN Should Have Engaged Snapchat For Naira Colour - Shehu Sani / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by franchasng: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu you have 11hrs some minutes to go and deposit your stolen Lagos bullion currency you kept for election rigging at the nearest Bank now cheesy grin

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Millz404(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

I can't believe this is still a question at this stage. There is a reason why 'Tinubu's Lagos' is a term everywhere in Nigeria and there are several resources on the internet to help you see why this is so.

I think You can get started here (it's the first result I got when I typed in Tinubu's achievement in Lagos - https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/interviews/bola-tinubu

The results are visible for all to see till date.

All these one is long story, the energy you've used to type all these is enough to list a few landmark things tinubu achieved in lagos just like we can list landmark things ambode, fashola and the current governor have achieved
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Shattap urchin!
Go and vote your microphone licking urinating machine with a drug offense past.

I answered another mobster before you and will reiterate - Yes, I will be voting for Tinubu now. Anything else?
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Millz404:

All these one is long story, the energy you've used to type all these is enough to list a few landmark things tinubu achieved in lagos just like we can list landmark things ambode, fashola and the current governor have achieved

I am not your teacher, neither am I Tinubu's campaign manager. Go to that link, download the PDF and read for yourself if you are truly interested in learning about Tinubu's achievements
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

I answered another mobster before you and will reiterate - Yes, I will be voting for Tinubu now. Anything else?
There's never been a problem for voting the microphone licking urinating machine.

The problem has been idiots like you using voting for Obi as a tool for manipulating others opinions online.

Check it out, me and you have a history here. I don't take prisoners, moreso an urchin.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Old or new, are people still taking fund to the bank for deposits?
I've not seen anyone going to the bank to deposit any cash of recent ooo
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Umunze1stSon(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Millz404:
2k still remain for my hand o. I thought tomorrow still dey. Make I go find who i go put am for him hand abeg
Lol! I realized I have #400 with me and tommorow been the deadline. I have to dashed to a mallams shop and bought groundnut 50.

I am looking for whom to offload the remaining 200 on.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

I am not your teacher, neither am I Tinubu's campaign manager. Go to that link, download the PDF and read for yourself if you are truly interested in learning about Tinubu's achievements
Your mind games are too kindergarten to succeed here urchino.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
The real cabal are talking.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Millz404(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

I am not your teacher. Go to that link, download the PDF and read for yourself if you are truly interested in learning about Tinubu's achievements

Mtchew. Illiterates trying to ride on the back of a state that have existed for over half a century and a city that had been in existence for over a century to vote an old senile man with a history of drug trafficking. Shame on you
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Novarisammy2: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

This same 2-cell brained message that I am sure you guys are circulating in WhatsApp groups is why your Peter Obi has lost my vote.

Obi and Obidients supporting a publicly detrimental policy because of politics is something that mobs do and I HATE MOBS.

Coming from a man with a brain inferior to that of a great

This is laughable
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Novarisammy2: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Millz404:

Mtchew. Illiterates trying to ride on the back of a state that have existed for over half a century and a city that had been in existence for over a century to vote an old senile man with a history of drug trafficking. Shame on you

Stark irredeemable senile illiterate for that matter
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Your mind games are too kindergarten to succeed here urchino.

Lol. Goodluck with keeping others still in the obidients camp blind enough till election day. You are really going to need it.

Ps: Look at my post history on nairaland since I joined in 2010, I have NEVER Lost an election. Not once!
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by wasiubello: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
See

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
There's never been a problem for voting the microphone licking urinating machine.

The problem has been idiots like you using voting for Obi as a tool for manipulating others opinions online.

Check it out, me and you have a history here. I don't take prisoners, moreso an urchin.

You really are pained you lost a supporter, aren't you? grin

Check it out - I am NOT the only one!!! Please, Keep attacking everyone that doesn't align with you like a rapid-dog, more logical people need to see you guys for what you truly are.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

This same 2-cell brained message that I am sure you guys are circulating in WhatsApp groups is why your Peter Obi has lost my vote.

Obi and Obidients supporting a publicly detrimental policy because of politics is something that mobs do and I HATE MOBS.
i

Oga to hell with your suport.. you aren't needed..
bull shit
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Pierced(f): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:
Nlfpmod please educate Nigerians..

Billions of Naira note in your various houses are about to turn to tissue paper if you insist to hoard it...

Share it to the poor masses now, deposit in the bank or it remains useless forever!! grin grin

Lol.....confusionist.......stop giving people unnecessary hypertension. Bank will still collect old notes tomorrow.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BubblingB(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Old or new, are people still taking fund to the bank for deposits?
I've not seen anyone going to the bank to deposit any cash of recent ooo

Go to the bank or ask people on your street so you can monitor their whereabouts
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is emefiele mad ??
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
BubblingB:

Go to the bank or ask people on your street so you can monitor their whereabouts
If you have fund to take to the bank, and you reside in Lagos, I can save you the stress, just dm me, I will collect it and transfer to your account on the spot
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BubblingB(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

If you have fund to take to the bank, and you reside in Lagos, I can save you the stress, just dm me, I will collect it and transfer to your account on the spot

You obviously do not recognise sarcasm.

Anyways, 5k cash for 1k charges. Dm me if ready
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by faceland: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
If the Supreme Court don't stop it, it is no longer to be used from 10th...However you can deposit it at the bank until 17th.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by christianjoy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
bentenny:

Watsup?
Remember me?
I just send u a PM
am watching 😱😱
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
BubblingB:

You obviously do not recognise sarcasm.

Anyways, 5k cash for 1k charges. Dm me if ready
I actually got your initial msg
Lol, I no do
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by faceland: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
wasiubello:
See

grin they even have count down?!
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Siwisheswereesh: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
The website needs to be updated.

No deadline until the Supreme Court rules next week.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by bentenny(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
christianjoy:
am watching 😱😱
Who you be?
Relax no think go far tongue tongue
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by christianjoy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
bentenny:

Who you be?
Relax no think go far tongue tongue
😂 yeah
Just joking ride on my man
Nothing do you
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

You really are pained you lost a supporter, aren't you? grin

Check it out - I am NOT the only one!!! Please, Keep attacking everyone that doesn't align with you like a rapid-dog, more logical people need to see you guys for what you truly are.
Damnit!

You were never a supporter but a hungry fellow looking for urgent 2k to cast your vote.
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
austinvsb:

Lol. Goodluck with keeping others still in the obidients camp blind enough till election day. You are really going to need it.

Ps: Look at my post history on nairaland since I joined in 2010, I have NEVER Lost an election. Not once!
Hohohohaha 😝😝😝

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Looks So Handsome And Agile In New Photos. Wow! / PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members / Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.