Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Exactly Is The Transformation Agenda. Please Someone Explain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is The Transformation Agenda. Please Someone Explain (578 Views)

A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) / Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Transformation Agenda. Please Someone Explain by BIGERBOY1: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
I have been hearing this phrase branded by every body in the administration. my question is can some one please tell me

1 what is the TA

2 what are the conerstones of the TA (not jack of all trade)

3 what r the measurable indices for the TA

pls provide authoritative info on this not just what you feel or what u think the administration think!
Re: What Exactly Is The Transformation Agenda. Please Someone Explain by olawalebabs(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2011
Just the same clueless strategy we are use to. Remember NEEDS, vision 2020 of Obj, 7 points agenda of Yar'adua. This is GEJ own.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Like Jesus To The Acn: He May Be Sacrificed For His Accomplishments. / Now Pdp Is Being Victimised - Alao Akala And Gbenga Daniels To Be Tried By Efcc. / Workers Urge Fg To Probe Airtel’s Labour Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.