Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report (6716 Views)

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by charleseee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dear friends,

Last year, you entrusted me with your mandate by voting for me to emerge as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I continue to hold that mandate in trust for you and future generations of Nigeria.

Over the past year,this administration has been working on fulfilling the promises that I made to you during the campaigns. Many of those promises will take time to come to fruition, but here is a Progress Report of what my team and I have done, and are doing in fulfillment of the promised Transformation Agenda.

Please download the report here (http://sureandsteadytransformation.gov.ng/) and share with your family and friends. GEJ

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/364240167002092

What do u have to say about this?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by greaterlove(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
still going through, hold on till i finish.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Iaz93: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
charleseee:

ehhmm...*still thinking*
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by vichofu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
first 2 coment
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by pecopeco: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Iaz93: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
charleseee:

nothing
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Iaz93: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
vichofu: first 2 coment
comment where??
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by kuzzieOtiz: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Do not pupu on this space.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by pendusky(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
Am Feeling Fresh Air... I hope This Man End well...
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by adoken: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nigerians living in Nigeria need serious and immediate mental overhaul, except we have a paradigm shift experience we ain't going nowhere......GEJ is doing his best though, like using 'mud-water' to wash dirty white linen....Much effort, Zero efficiency and the washerman will look very stupid before right thinking people, the right thinking people are those in the diaspora and are so scared to return home...so so sad though!
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Kslib(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Call me lazy, but I wont even bother myself in reading that stuff,rather i will use the time to find out the current price of garr!.. Is there anything in the report worth looking at.. Lets be realistic,i haven't seen/noticed anything improving since Good luck came into office..what has changed?nothing..
The only thing i/most of us noticed,was an unstoppable increase in the price of Garr!..shikena.. I'm not yoruba,but our next president must come from ijebu...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by juman(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
This should be a joke.

The government that does not know how to implement the budget.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by taharqa: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kslib: Call me lazy, but I wont even bother myself in reading that stuff,rather i will use the time to find out the current price of garr!.. Is there anything in the report worth looking at.. Lets be realistic,i haven't seen/noticed anything improving since Good luck came into office..what has changed?nothing..
The only thing i/most of us noticed,was an unstoppable increase in the price of Garr!..shikena.. I'm not yoruba,but our next president must come from ijebu...
Good! keep looking at d price of dem gar.ri, am very sure that such information gathering and analysis would be very useful in the future (in your future)- you know we cant where d nx big thing would come from, maybe it would be in d analysis of d price. Keep spending your entire time doing that, okay?..... By d way, how much is the price of gar.ri today?
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by lacasa: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
All i want to know is,.

Who is Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Lov4sat(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
All I can see is the picture of fancy faces of those looting out cash and stashing them away for their unborn generations.

While the common man cannot afford to put one square meal on his family table.

May God deliver us from this paper work crusaders
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by kuzzieOtiz: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
lacasa: All i want to know is,.

Who is Jonathan

Okada driver
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Kslib(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
taharqa: Good! keep looking at d price of dem gar.ri, am very sure that such information gathering and analysis would be very useful in the future (in your future)- you know we cant where d nx big thing would come from, maybe it would be in d analysis of d price. Keep spending your entire time doing that, okay?..... By d way, how much is the price of gar.ri today?
Keep writing codes all in the name of grammer.. My guy speak pidgin and be free..na by force to speak anoda man language.. Your grammer don finish my 15mb,inshort dis your comment drink mb pass youtube....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by oshyno(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
I bet u some dimwits will not go tru d paper but can rush to write crap here . Makes me sick to my stomach.See hw d man chronicled his achievements with pixs and statistics and all dis in just 2yrs + . I just wish u well GEJ in dis onerous task.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by nagoma(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
The common man does not need to read report to say whether his life has improved or not. The majority of Nigerians cannot read and agree or disagree with such a presdential report but can say in all honesty whether thier lives and livilihood is improving or not and what they think of the government policies.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
adoken: Nigerians living in Nigeria need serious and immediate mental overhaul, except we have a paradigm shift experience we ain't going nowhere......GEJ is doing his best though, like using 'mud-water' to wash dirty white linen....Much effort, Zero efficiency and the washerman will look very stupid before right thinking people, the right thinking people are those in the diaspora and are so scared to return home...so so sad though!
you are mentally unstable, na your papa and mama for village be left thinking people.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by justsayemma(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hw much perceNt of d last budget haS bin implemented? Hw do u transform a country witout implementin budget,n coruption is on d increase.all we get r lies,yle people r sufrin untold hardship.dis local man stil get guts 2 dey yan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
lacasa: All i want to know is,.

Who is Jonathan
My father in-law embarassed
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by franchizy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Having gone through the report, I am satisfied with the performances of GEJ. Ur Excellency u have done well but pls ride on and never look back, I assure you that Nigerians will vote you for second term.Haters of GEJ pls go and hug transformer.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by pipeewa(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Slow and steady. We will get there. No amount of criticism would work. Lets get to work ourselves. You too can get involved somehow. Visit
www.konnectafrica.net
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by muktarmtt(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
franchizy: Having gone through the report, I am satisfied with the performances of GEJ. Ur Excellency u have done well but pls ride on and never look back, I assure you that Nigerians will vote you for second term.Haters of GEJ pls go and hug transformer.
Na ur papa go hug trasnformer funck ass mutherfuker

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Smilingbob(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Since dia z no decrease in d price of Ga.r.r.| in dat Report....den y shud it b on d front page....or r our ga.r.r| ban mod's clueless lyk d Jonathan report?
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by werepeLeri: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Even those who will not download or bother to read it will even condemn it. LOL. Those are people who will say things like GEJ is a joke, GEJ is a fool, Gaari this gaari that. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by killuminati(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
Boko Haram should bomb this cowboy and let him rest in eternal pieces
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by Dee60: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
I really like the fact that GEJ administration is COMMUNICATING. This is a key part of transformation. They should also create a right channel to obtain feedback.

I am wondering what these ministries would have to say - Petroleum Resources, Sports, Power...Until we recover the stolen subsidy money Nigerians will not believe any achievement in the petroleum sector. The report shows Bart Nnaji as Minister for Power (Uuumh!!)Has he been re-instated? Or is it just a matter of laziness on the part of the publishers? I am really curious. I hope this does not mean that the President does not read these things they present to him. What a blunder? Anyway, we are waiting for turnaround in the power sector and I believe it will happen. I hope GEJ government will not sell all our national resources to looters of national treasury, in the name of privatizing power! Posterity will judge.

The column for Sports should have read 'No Comment' since we failed to show up at the last Nations Cup and also got no single medal in the Olympics. Some people have even said that if 'corruption' was to be an olympic event Nigeria will win virtually all the medals in that event. But I believe that efforts are being made to improve things.

Fellow Nigerians, let us pray for, and also encourage GEJ to really transform Nigeria. The cost of failing to do so could be monumental. Personally, I remain hopeful.
Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by werepeLeri: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
I predict that if Seun fails to do something about his forum - jokers and low intellect people will be the ones left making comments on NairaLand.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report by ashdre: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wait lemme set up a committe on dis first.Am coming ;DWait lemme set up a committe on dis first.Am coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' / Nigeria Decides: Official Results- PREMIUM TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.