Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 (27002 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by ExclusiveBet: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
The comedian and actor Williams Uchemba has written a beautiful note to celebrate his daughter's first birthday and also revealed God's instructions to him years before birthing her.

Sharing a video reel documenting the journey with his wife, from finding out they were having a baby to the antenatal activities and the delivery.

The video also contained beautiful images detailing the growth of the baby.

While captioning the video, the actor made certain revelations about some of the instructions he got many years ago about his first child.

He wrote that he was instructed not to share the baby's face until she turns one.

He wrote, "At age 17 years it was laid in my spirit that my first child will be a girl and I would name her Chikammara which means (god knows more than me). I didn’t understand why until I was led to read Jeremiah 29:11 which says “ for I know the plans I have for you,” declares the lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future“ Certain instructions were given on how to raise her and one of it was I should not reveal her face until she turns 1 (reasons I still don’t know until now) and, in much as I really wanted to share her picture, I had to obey. Today 8th of February my first fruit turns one and I am happy to share all the wonderful moments we’ve shared with her in this past year."

Uchemba and his wife welcomed their child together on February 8, 2022, and this is the first time we are seeing their baby.

He shared that he doesn't know the reason he was instructed to conceal the identity, even now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoZdsSzMlx5/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Your wife go soon give birth again, no worry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
1 year old and them don do am packing gel?

Na wa o

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
From all of us at [b][/b] : Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel.

Enjoy your day hun 😘

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by DepressedLoser: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Very ugly looking she goat of a wife. I can't Marry a woman that uses makeup. If I tell you that I find you attractive without makeup and you still go ahead to use it, it means you have someone else outside you want to impress....
Bunch of idiots...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Perfectman91: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
How is this news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
The Resemblance is Obvious

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by phonny22: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Beautiful, tell the wife to watch her weight please
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Very smart prosperous man blessed with a wonderful daughter, unlike agbado urchins that are operating under generational curses.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Dangrace01: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
He is obidient

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by SultanOfPuna: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
when she reach 20 years
By then I will be rich billionaire like Ned nwoko and I will marry this girl.

Mark my words..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by siofra(f): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is it just me or she really looks like that small-sized actress, Oluebube

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Happy birthday Chikammara.
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Perfectman91:
How is this news?
Scroll past, no one forced you to click on the thread.
If you cannot wish her a simple birthday,
Then Moveeee.
Stop being pessimistic on the thread of a one year old baby girl.
People dey o

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by NairaLux(f): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Cool
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Jennyclay(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Happy Birthday to her. What a beautiful family.

God when?

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Bornbiafra: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Small boy that year.....Kai
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
1 year old and them don do am packing gel?

Na wa o
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Tumbuleke: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Uche’s wife is all that I look for in a woman. Like all that I look for.

Firstly, I admire her beauty and class. Secondly, the fact that she saw what she wanted and initiated their first conversation with Uche by sending him a dm via his Instagram.

Thirdly, and ultimately, I went through her social media handle, Instagram precisely, I was surprised to see such a beautiful woman with everything to flash and attract followers, do runs or classy hookup via her page…but she’s got just 450 followers thereabout, with her account on private. Trust me, there is something about a female especially, being very active on social media, and keeping a home…most times, the two don’t go hand in hand.

Personally, a lady very active on social media, especially not business page or making influential talks or branding, is a very big No to me. Very big red flag to me.

Finally, Uche’s wife comportment, religiosity, low key profile and homely personality is something God has to personally Favor you with to meet such person in today’s world.

I celebrate you brother, you and your wife’s lifestyle is inspiring and worthy of emulation. Happy Birthday to your first seed bruv

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Holeblocker: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
They're cute...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Joyson: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
See as she resemble am kawaii .

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Kobicove(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Instead of you to use your brain and keep your family out of social media undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Samfloxin(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Husband fine,wife fine, why daughter no go fine? Make sure you marry a fine partner

8 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by CaseSensitive(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
This guy is a kid in Nollywood films. No? How can he be a dad already?
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by 1Sharon(f): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why is his twin sister under the radar

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by Opportuneke(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Congratulations to them but i will advise they take that little angel off the social media for now.

The world 🌎 is becoming too delicate now with the way things are going.
My little cent though.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by SavageResponse(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright we have seen you have a cute family grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 by bestman09(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Happy birthday to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples / Photo Of Wizkid At Age 12 / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.