Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State (18256 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / Atiku Commissions Green Farm Project During His Presidential Rally In Uyo(Pics) / Atiku Commissions Project In Bayelsa; Hails Gov Dickson On Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Afamed: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tambuwal welcome Tinubu in Sokoto abandon Atiku in Kano
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by onomeabuja: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2023

Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by tiswell(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tribalism and extreme religious affiliations is the problem of naija
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Deon28(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
If Peter Obi is the one commissioned this now, Muslims will say he's playing politics of religion.
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by sofeo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good one,
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Padipadi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Abusadiq01:
What a great achievement!
Time ll tell if it's not a place to breed jihadists
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Padipadi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lovenorth:
I am sure this coming election will shock babablu and his cohorts
Atiku ll be shocked. He's whipping religious sentiments. Of all economic things to commission, it's Islamic school. That says he's going to build mosques and not economic infrastructures. He's losing out
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Lovenorth: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Padipadi:

Atiku ll be shocked. He's whipping religious sentiments. Of all economic things to commission, it's Islamic school. That says he's going to build mosques and not economic infrastructures. He's losing out
I don't like to talk on religion but I know you are pained because he didn't commission a church. My prepared choice is Peter Obi because I know he is the most qualified, but if we didn't get Obi at least we would manage with Atiku
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Classicalman(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why Tinubu no commission am? It means the North see Balabluu as a fake Muslim. E go shock agbado urchins in this elections.
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
BobbieZion:

Tinubu is a goner....
I dislike that guy with passion...
We all know. We know the part of Nigeria you come from. You were raised and fed on hate milk to hate everyone not from your tribe and religion.
Asiwaju lokan!

Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Karnice600: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Bluntemperor: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
mioles:
We are watching. Election is near

Let Atiku continued to deceive the Northern People but here in the South,we refused to be moved by his antics!
How many of the so called Students is he absorbing into Atiku 's University?
Nonsense!
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by BobbieZion(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We all know. We know the part of Nigeria you come from. You were raised and fed on hate milk to hate everyone not from your tribe and religion.
Asiwaju lokan!

We all know. We know the part of Nigeria you come from. You where raised and fed on tribalism and nepotism to everyone who is not your tribe and religion.

Na me you wan use reverse psychology for.....
You must be a daft.

Peter Obi Lokan!
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by soil4soil(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
I thought he commission a DAM
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Juoflife1(f): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
When will they commission tech centers?
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
As winner of Onitsha marketer union president no or unknown gunmen sympathizer or what? Please am only asking o.

HeadNigga:
In two weeks Tinubu and Atiku will rest while Obi will be declared winner
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Padipadi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lovenorth:

I don't like to talk on religion but I know you are pained because he didn't commission a church. My prepared choice is Peter Obi because I know he is the most qualified, but if we didn't get Obi at least we would manage with Atiku
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
The hatred for Tinubu ll make most of you commit suicide. You now v option Atiku after Obi. Why not only Obi. Cos you are a description of a loser.
I know why most of you are bending and jumping up is cos you are all scared of Tinubu. He's destined to win n he ll win.
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Lovenorth: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Padipadi:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
The hatred for Tinubu ll make most of you commit suicide. You now v option Atiku after Obi. Why not only Obi. Cos you are a description of a loser.
I know why most of you are bending and jumping up is cos you are all scared of Tinubu. He's destined to win n he ll win.
How can we not be scared of a thief and druglord?
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by BreakingNews21: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
quranic college or science and technology college?

Good question, modern secular in combination with religious studies may be more beneficial in developing Naija into the 21st century while at the same time instilling a strong moral balance. Leaders should focus on ending illiteracy throughout the country.
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Padipadi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lovenorth:

How can we not be scared of a thief and druglord?
He's not a thief.
If you say he's into drugs, fine. Drugs are good for the body but it mustn't be too much.
So never worry about drugs.
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by truthfinder319: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu will still beat you and your former VP Peter Obi. It is the turn of the south and the man who can pull the largest votes if Asiwaju
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by yamiluck(m): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Abusadiq01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Padipadi:
Time ll tell if it's not a place to breed jihadists

I know u are beardless bt i never knew u were senseless
Re: Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State by Padipadi(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Abusadiq01:

I know u are beardless bt i never knew u were senseless
I get beards n sense pass u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Receives Nigerian Soldier Who Won Lagos International Boxing Tournament / Jigawa Flood: Over 50 People Killed And Many Displaced (Video) / President Buhari Receives Nigerian Commonwealth Contingent In Aso Rock (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.