Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign (11368 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by kennyz247(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
ok
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by AtikuOkowa: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good
He think he is smart
Now ALL PDP members safety is sure
So game will start.
Good bye Wike

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by Jessewizy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
These are the heavyweights in Rivers State PDP. Wike has absolutely nobody to deliver his imaginary votes to balablu. You’ll understand when you attend the PDP gubernatorial rallies in rivers state. Shortly before the flag off of rallies, we went on aggressive project flag off in the orashi region, Wike was literally begging for votes.

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by Bkdson2121: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by canDy4eva(f): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bixxour08:
Why are they trying to arrest them in the first place?

As in eeeh 😡
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by naijamerican: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
So they can arrest LP members like Doyin Okupe no problem, but the corrupt PDP leaders are untouchable.

Nigeria is a trash country.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by Omoapena(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
What is wike problem with Atiku
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by fxexperts: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
ednut1:
Wike the mumu. Used state funds to bankroll pdp and got nothing in return
Mumu so you do not know the state governor who is bankrolling PDP at the moment.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by JORDAN202: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
WIKE STARTED THIS FIGHT WITH HIS G-5 TEAM AGAINST THE NORTH-NORTH TICKET IN THE PDP.

G-5 MADE A LOT OF NOISE.

MANY SOUTHERN NIGERIANS SUPPORTED THEM DUE TO THE ABUSE OF EQUITY IN THE PDP.

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE, WIKE & THE G-5 LOST FOCUS.

MANY NIGERIANS THEN TURNED AGAINST THEM.

THE G-5 , ESPECIALLY WIKE, ARE NOW FACING TOTAL ANNIHILLATION AND UNIMAGINABLE HUMILIATIONS.

THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IN NIGERIA TODAY IS THAT IF THEY CAN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE PDP, THEY MUST NEVER BE TRUSTED AGAIN.

G-5 MEMBERS WILL NOT BE FULLY WELCOMED IN THE APC

G-5 MEMBERS WILL NOT BE FULLY WELCOMED IN THE LP

G-5 MEMBERS WILL NOT BE WELCOMED IN THE NNPP

AS AT TODAY, THE PDP SEEMS TO BE WAXING A LOT STRONGER THAN EXPECTED, EVEN WITHOUT THE G-5.

THE G-5 TODAY CLEARLY HAS NO ELECTORAL VALUE TO ANY OF THE BIG 4-PARTIES.

BEING THAT THEY HAVE NOW MADE THEMSELVES VERY POLITICAL IRRELEVANT, ONE MUS ASK WHY THE G-5 DID NOT BACK DOWN EARLY ENOUGH AFTER MAKING THEIR VERY SOLID POINT.

G-5 BEHAVIOUR IS VERY STRANGE AND UNTAINABLE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE

ORTOM, IKPEAZU, IGWUANYI, MAKINDE MAY EVEN LOSS THEIR ELECTION DUE TO PUBLIC ANGER AND A POSSIBLE BACKLASH

FROM THESE HUMILIATIONS AWAITING THE G-5, POLITICIANS MUST NOW SEE THAT NO ONE CAN BE GREATER THAN A POLITICAL PARTY OR NIGERIA ........ !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by stanluiz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wike is gradually going down.

Let him come out open and declare support for BAT, na there, where PDP go bury am.

Mentally unstable fellow!

4 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bixxour08:
Why are they trying to arrest them in the first place?

Wike has made supporting Atiku illegal in Rivers State. So, if you are supporting Atiku, you are carrying out cult-related activities.

3 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by mrksquare: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
politicoNG:

https://thewillnigeria.com/court-bars-rivers-govt-police-dss-from-arresting-intimidating-members-of-atiku-campaign-council/

That's Wike's brand of politics for you. That was how he robed Hon. Farah Dagogo on trumped up charges as a cultist and kept him and his supporters behind bar for months. Their only offence is Farah daring to contest for governor without Wike's endorsement. And Farah's supporter resisting PDP screening committee refusal to screen him. The next thing, Wike's CSO and police accosted all of them and bundled them before a magistrate court. The next place after the kangaroo hearing was PH correctional center.

I pity people who are supporting Wike. A man that isn't a democrat. A man that singlehandedly bought all the Guber forms of the PDP and shared it to his lackeys, while at the end picking a totally unknown character as the PDP flagbearer.

Rivers state must be set free from Wike's bondage.

3 Likes

Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by Harmless1b(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aww! We learn everyday.. I don't know before that one can go to court and obtain immunity to anything he want.. like this like this eeh I will just go to court and tabled that I don't want any security angent to stop or arrest me until I go inside aso rock, do what's in my mind and come out... Wisdom no go kill me
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
mrksquare:

That's Wike's brand of politics for you. That was how he robed Hon. Farah Dagogo on trumped up charges as a cultist and kept him and his supporters behind bar for months. Their only offence is Farah daring to contest for governor without Wike's endorsement. And Farah's supporter resisting PDP screening committee refusal to screen him. The next thing, Wike's CSO and police accosted all of them and bundled them before a magistrate court. The next place after the kangaroo hearing was PH correctional center.

I pity people who are supporting Wike. A man that isn't a democrat. A man that singlehandedly bought all the Guber forms of the PDP and shared it to his lackeys, while at the end picking a totally unknown character as the PDP flagbearer.

Rivers state must be set free from Wike's bondage.

Yes by voting abe and giving tinubu 25%
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by GloriousGbola: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
ednut1:
Wike the mumu. Used state funds to bankroll pdp and got nothing in return

The truth is that wike would never have won that ticket

Presidential campaign requires strategic thinking

Instead the last two years we had alleged mosque demolition and rivers is a christian state

Also temper tantrums where all of pdp had to come down to rivers to kiss the ring.

No way he would have gotten the ticket
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by fizzile(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Angel021:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how small
Account:Angela Ubi
G.TBank
You just created an account on Feb 7th to come and beg here, abiii. Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The truth is that wike would never have won that ticket

Presidential campaign requires strategic thinking

Instead the last two years we had alleged mosque demolition and rivers is a christian state

Also temper tantrums where all of pdp had to come down to rivers to kiss the ring.

No way he would have gotten the ticket
would have gotten it if it was zoned
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by frankson1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mrkumareze:

The same way they did Amaechi in APC cheesy

Amaechi was a two term Minister.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by GloriousGbola: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
ednut1:
would have gotten it if it was zoned

I doubt it. It would be too easy to turn northern voters against him. 100% own goal for pdp
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by mrksquare: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Yes by voting abe and giving tinubu 25%

Vote your Abé and Tinubu in peace and don't dictate to me whom to vote for. Any politician in the class of 1999 in Rivers state will not have my vote and that of my family. Rivers state do not need a career politician as governor come May 29. Wike has underscored the fact why we should never have a career politician as governor in Rivers state. Rivers state needs someone with a track record of having built an institution. Rivers state needs someone that can infuse the business aspect to governance.

I will be voting for Tonye Cole and Peter Obi.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by senatordave1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
mrksquare:

Vote your Abé and Tinubu in peace and don't dictate to me whom to vote for. Any politician in the class of 1999 in Rivers state will not have my vote and that of my family. Rivers state do not need a career politician as governor come May 29. Wike has underscored the fact why we should never have a career politician as governor in Rivers state. Rivers state needs someone with a track record of having built an institution. Rivers state needs someone that can infuse the business aspect to governance.

I will be voting for Tonye Cole and Peter Obi.

Please vote tinubu.cole is ok sha but will be a stooge unlike magnus.what of dumo Briggs
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by mrksquare: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Please vote tinubu.cole is ok sha but will be a stooge unlike magnus.what of dumo Briggs

A stooge to who? You don't know Tonye Cole that's why you are saying this. You think Amaechi is the type that would be rail-roading Tonye Cole to pander to his whims and caprices.
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by senatordave1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
mrksquare:

A stooge to who? You don't know Tonye Cole that's why you are saying this. You think Amaechi is the type that would be rail-roading Tonye Cole to pander to his whims and caprices.

Why didnt he allow magnus to contest?
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by yamiluck(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2023
♥ ♥ amazing!
Re: Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign by mrksquare: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2023
senatordave1:

Why didnt he allow magnus to contest?

Contest? Magnus Abe contested the APC gubernatorial primaries along side Tonye Cole, Ojukaye Flag Amachree, Benard Mikko. Abe came a distant 4rd position. Dissatisfied with the outcome, he defected to SDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: We Won’t Shift Ground On ₦‎615,000 Demand, Says Labour / US Lawmakers Write Biden, Demand He Rescues Tigran Gambaryan From Nigeria / Was M.K.O Abiola Truly A Martyr In The Interest Of The Masses??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.