Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda (22837 Views)

Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by ofuonyebi: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
whether you like it or not...this man RONALDO keep on creating world football records!
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
CR7 doing the GOAT things. Still scoring hattricks and 4 goals in a match at 38yrs. Hit 30 hattricks before 30 and now 31 hattricks after 30.

While Messi couldn’t save PSG from defeat last time because Mbappe wasn’t there. No Mbappe no win for PSG. Pessi ended up killing PSG that used to win league before he came. Watch some delusional Pessi gay boys come and masturbate here with the excuse of how the dwarf doesn’t take football serious again because he won a World Cup 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
ofuonyebi:
whether you like it or not...this man RONALDO keep on creating world football records!

Honestly he’s an enigma. The more fools troll him the more he puts them to shame. Even Pessi won’t perform this way at 38

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by deyplay: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Lol... 😂😂😂😂 No need he his in a better league. Ask Ronaldo to show us his world cup.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
it took time for Messi to get his own. Give him time.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
What's this nonsense doing in the front page

Nigerian league is better than Saudi Arabia league

I agree.... but a very competitive league. Even PSG could hardly beat them more than 5-4.

Right now there’s a spotlight on that league because CR7 is there. Everyone is now interested in that Arab league. Same with DStv that now airs it. Ronaldo carries the attention anywhere he goes.

True GOAT attribute

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by fredoooooo: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Please upload this too. I heard he is a part-time plumber

grin cheesy
I'm not sure of this o ,it's just a footy bant abeg grin cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by blowjohn(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:

How?
Nigerian league wey Dem go play this week, then play in 3weeks time, then play in 2 weeks time, then play in 4 weeks time,then play in 2 weeks time, then play in 1 week time, theb play in 3 weeks time?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Hatrick01: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
I think that will get him Carmel D'Or that messi couldnt win.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
obedience4:
Lol, the Arabian GOAT..

Messi I know, the Brazilian Ronaldo I know.
Who the hell is Christaino??

Okay Pessi gay boy let me help u here

Cristiano is the man with 2X FIFA the best men’s award, 5 times balon d’or award, 4X European best player in Europe, 10X footballer of the year award, 1X FIFA puskas, 19X Top goal scorer, 6X player of the year, 2X player of the season, 2X European champions, 5X champions league winner, 4X world club cup winner, 3X English champion, 2X Italian Champion, All time international mens goal scorer, highest career goal, etc

Now if u still don’t know him u may need a mental evaluation 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
tiswell:
Not news.

What is so special about saudi premier league.

Ronaldo fall my hand

The same way PSG Ian farmers’ league yet Messi can’t deliver them without the presence of Mbappe

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
tuzle:
a team from that league is playing in club world cup, when last did a Nigeria team do so
Honestly that dude blamingthedevil should actually be blaming the devil for his folly

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by temitope27(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
fredoooooo:
Al weder ko , Al carpenter una go see.
This is the goalkeeper in that game o
If he like he should score I million goals per game . If e no bring the world Cup, he should just forget it
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
vawulence is that you?🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Guy you talk too damn much🤮

Jeez your lips must be very big and women will hate being around you... You are a talkative .. see long talk no one asked you for. I am not even a football fan I just came to read comments and you started talking rubbish

Honestly the guy talks without self respect. The best thing is to ignore him just like I do till eternity.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Hot cake in Camel's league! Shameless people!

CR7 is a hot cake in every league, and every club. Tell me me club he played without ending up as a highest goal scorer? No be like some people wey dem play only two clubs their entire career out of fear of failure.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Slynation:
For your information, Messi has completed football...!!

Whatever he's doing now is just training mainly to exercise his body...!! 😂😅

Here goes the excuse I was looking for 😂 😂 😂

Messi is training with a professional league match abi? At the cost of the team shey?

Bunch of clowns 🤡 🤡
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Drunkard1:
the keeper be like hegoat wey dey smoke chicha

It’s Shisha and not chicha... well what do u even know
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Antihypocrite: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kitotechdo5ftrr:
M

How much do u charge. I need to forge an ND certificate
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

No mercy. I must create a thread on this.

How can a plumber man be keeper? Why them no go score am anyhow.?

Tinubu supporters always in the wrong team. Why una lives bend like dis?
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
The last time Pessi scored a hattrick for club was back in 2019 against mighty Eibar 😭 😂 😝

Warra Fraud

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by HBB1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
These are just signs of insecurity...

Jumping to front page to swear your allegiance everytine Ronaldo sneezes.

Who ask you?

Messi scored a Worldie last week and we didn't come here to masturbate.

A few minutes of watching the Saudi League is enough to convince you, it is worse than mediocre.

Abegi!
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by BeauBragnar11: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

I agree.... but a very competitive league. Even PSG could hardly beat them more than 5-4.

Right now there’s a spotlight on that league because CR7 is there. Everyone is now interested in that Arab league. Same with DStv that now airs it. Ronaldo carries the attention anywhere he goes.

True GOAT attribute

Oga quit this stupid talk!!!

Which channel is airing it??

I searched tirelessly to watch this game yesterday, all to no avail.

Mention the channel or STFU!!! angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Goddyrichie(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:

u funny 😆 o hw can u compare a country that’s working with a dead working country
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by BeauBragnar11: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

CR7 is a hot cake in every league, and every club. Tell me me club he played without ending up as a highest goal scorer? No be like some people wey dem play only two clubs their entire career out of fear of failure.

The only challenge (Transfer) Ronaldo took throughout his career was "Sporting to Man U", Man U to Madrid".....

He was chased out in Madrid, Juve, Same as his second stint at Man-U.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by toxtimmy: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
i don't feel sorry for your parents... its either they trained you this way or your head hit a wall that make you unable to see beyond your nose...

at this time you are just a deer in the headlights... you be easy prey

fredoooooo:

No be me say make ya life no get meaning , no be me say make you never achieve anything in life. No be me spoil ya life.
Go back home and unleash ya frustrations to ya parents if you can't take footy bants.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by allgoodlight(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
brunobaba:
All these Messi fans never have anything good to say, these guys are making money in millions, staying in one dungeon and talking trash, I love both players and you'd never find me anywhere ranting about who is better.

I love both players they are both unique in their way. Your kind of perception is rare
most argue about super-rich guys who don't know they existed. Glad to meet you. Mine is to enjoy both players' talent and hard work I will miss them both after retiring from football.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by fredoooooo: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
toxtimmy:
i don't feel sorry for your parents... its either they trained you this way or your head hit a wall that make you unable to see beyond your nose...

at this time you are just a deer in the headlights... you be easy prey

Go and wash away the generational curse on you , go and ask ya parents who dey wronged abi na you use ya life frustrations to curse yaself... I don't have time for stopeeed people.
Don't cry on me abeg . Go and sort ya life ..
grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

The only challenge (Transfer) Ronaldo took throughout his career was "Sporting to Man U", Man U to Madrid".....

He was chased out in Madrid, Juve, Same as his second stint at Man-U.

Okay let’s say I agree with u. He was changed out but he left as the higest goal scorer in seasons. Even ended up winning the champions league 3 times in a row in the sameness Madrid. Abeg say something better

Next thread pls!
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by HayB100(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obembet has always being a fool and will forever remain one, imagine, tagging Penaldo the greatest of all time, you don't even have an iota of shame, like seriously, 4 goals in the Saudi Arabian league equals to an assist in the EPL, and here you are celebrating nonsense, MESSI already left Penaldo's level all this while, so you can keep assuming nonsense, you are such an idiot Obembet, always bitter like your silly goat, he should go ahead and carry Portugal even into the world cup final with his 4 goals against 11 imams, oponu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by bishopandy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
But Qatar humbled Argentina and Messi in the world cup. Playing time and respect matters a lot
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by BeauBragnar11: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

Okay let’s say I agree with u. He was changed out but he left as the higest goal scorer in seasons. Even ended up winning the champions league 3 times in a row in the sameness Madrid. Abeg say something better

Next thread pls!

Madrid won 3 consecutive champions league, not Ronaldo alone. Asensio won same, so no biggy.

Madrid still went ahead to win it post-Ronaldo, but I'm afraid I can't say same for Ronaldo!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra / Eagles Vs Sierra Leone: Profiles Of The Men In Rohr’s Goalkeeping Headache / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.