Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. (1018 Views)

How Will This Year's Valentine Be With All These Naira Issue? / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / I Broke My Virginity On This Year Valentine Day (latest Nigerian Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by pansophist(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Last valentine, I took my mum out. When beach and lots of places were filled with young lovers, it was just me, my brother and my mama.

You've been showing your lover love all the other days in the year, how about your parents that were there for you from day one? Just saying though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Oya send me your account details. Let me do you well small.

It's the way you know who I am, even down to my name, but I don't know who you are.

This game of "being anonymous" is beginning to bore me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katiana Kay, Her Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, / Why Do Girls Reject Marriage At Early 20s / Your Decision Or That Of Your Parent: Which One Is Supreme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.