Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy (17467 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by AliyuMahdi9: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Eya, e pain this one

LegendHero:
Confused Labourer party.

Obi the lunatic leader said Nigerians should bear with CBN and stick to the deadline because na him papa work for the money wey dey Nigeria masses hand wey dey no go fit change before the deadline.

Now the party spokesperson coming to say a different thing. Confused people.

I salute Tinubu for speaking up first. The moment he spoke in Abeokuta like this, the game changed for the useless Emefiele and his gang of cabals.

Man just purposely plunged people into suffering because of his own deceptive agenda.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Vintage100(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
searchlight:
How Urchins avoid mentioning Buhari's name in the naira redesign saga makes me to agree that Yorubas are cawards.

Are they saying that Emefiele and his wife woke up on day and redesigned naira notes and put deadline for it's expiry? These are same fools that never believed that Buhari's government has been hijacked by cabals since 8 years until now.

Many Yorubas have no sense seriously. They are nothing but sophisticated fools.

You said many Yorubas have no sense. Note that no matter what you are trying to say here, no Yoruba man will be happy with ur last statement. Be cautious in ur comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:
I am ashamed of my Yoruba brothers who don't see life beyond tribalism and religion. I bet you that if APC had brought Osinbajo as the presidential candidate, Igbos will vote Osinbajo instead of Obi and that is who they are when it comes to politics. They always go for the best no matter the tribe. They voted in favour of Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan against they fellow tribe men that contested against these three presidents. They warned us about Buhari but we didn't listen to them because we were so clouded with tribalism and religious sentiment. If Tinubu as a Yoruba man is the best man for the job against Obi as igbo man, the Igbos will vote Tinubu against Obi. Secondly, if Authur Eze is contesting against Osinbajo, Igbos will vote Osinbajo against Author Eze because they always go for the younger, smart and service oriented as well as the best for the job. But we Yorubas has failed to understand that sentiment and tribalism is the reason Nigeria is not moving forward yet we pray every day in church and mosque for God's help but we refused to do our part. Obi is younger, creative and active for the job compare to others.
same osinbajo u guys always abused go vote your loser party labour party ok...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Tareq1105: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
tinsel:

Did you not read Labour party also in agreement with the same line of argument

The same LP Obi and his fellow idiots that were against extension thinking it's to punish Tinubu.

What Tinubu is seeing on his seated position, Obi and his co idiots would never see it even if they climb 10 storey building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by GWMI(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:
I am ashamed of my Yoruba brothers who don't see life beyond tribalism and religion. I bet you that if APC had brought Osinbajo as the presidential candidate, Igbos will vote Osinbajo instead of Obi and that is who they are when it comes to politics. They always go for the best no matter the tribe. They voted in favour of Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan against they fellow tribe men that contested against these three presidents. They warned us about Buhari but we didn't listen to them because we were so clouded with tribalism and religious sentiment. If Tinubu as a Yoruba man is the best man for the job against Obi as igbo man, the Igbos will vote Tinubu against Obi. Secondly, if Authur Eze is contesting against Osinbajo, Igbos will vote Osinbajo against Author Eze because they always go for the younger, smart and service oriented as well as the best for the job. But we Yorubas has failed to understand that sentiment and tribalism is the reason Nigeria is not moving forward yet we pray every day in church and mosque for God's help but we refused to do our part. Obi is younger, creative and active for the job compare to others.
stop behaving like a kid think well before you disgrace yourself publicly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Themanleshey: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:

Oga forget all this your epistle , no body is being tribalistic here , except you who is trying to be form what’s not real .

When Obi was even younger as the governor of his state for 2 terms , what were his achievements? What were the policies he implemented that can still speak for him today ? None .

He was just saving his state allocation in FC M B bank just for his own interest because he owns a share there and was owing them salary .

State strike upon strike , he even said education is not for the poor ! Can you imagine !

They never knew a day like this will come when you will account for all you did while you were tested with mantle of power .

Naija don suffer reach , we don’t need to vote another vision less leader in the name of he’s younger plssssss!!!!!!!!!

All these nonsense must stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by searchlight: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Vintage100:

You said many Yorubas have no sense. Note that no matter what you are trying to say here, no Yoruba man will be happy with ur last statement. Be cautious in ur comment.
Since when did NL stoped being tribal? I was replying to a tribal comment by a tribal bigot. You hit me small i hit you harder. You hate me a little i hate you plenty. No love lost bro. Bear with it. Since we have been divided along ethnic line all man to his tent.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by GWMI(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obi really messed up big time by standing on the wrong side on this issue.
I respect tinubu for his forth sightedness.
Tinubu deserve our This 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by bhella10: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
bennybuhari:
I know Tinubu will have his way
They don't call him The Jagaban for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by AmuDimpka: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:
you know many of them
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by EMMYLODE: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/labour-party-swaga-back-council-of-state-decision-on-naira-redesign/

Labour party now backs everything coming from the fed govt.

Is that not wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Amaggedon: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
gashiwalesman:

No mind the dundee.

Osinbajo the houseboy
Osinbajo the ordinary commissioner
Osinbajo the Condolensce boy
Osinbajo the fake pastor..

These are the names ipob called Osinbajo since 2015, suddenly they would have voted for him!

Okan gbogboyin onibale...
You don't know the person that called osinbajo mere commisioner . You should have asked ffk who called osinbajo houseboy and ask the aso rock cabal who called osinbajo mere commisioner. You can hate your self all you want but don't say what the igbos didn't say.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by TUTU147: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:
Thanks for pointing out this very point,na everybody dey suffer the calamity Buhari government brought on us.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Tareq1105: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:

Yes Obi is younger and creative but he doesn't have sense. He's not visionary. In fact, he doesn't have the vision of how tomorrow, not next week, would look like.

Haven't you observed that anytime Tinubu talks everything changed? That's a visionary leader. He knows what is happening.

Tinubu spoke in Abeokuta, confusion started even in Aso Rock making Buhari to extend the currency swap to 10th Feb, summoned CBN governor, caused Buhari to call for Council of State meeting.

While your visionless Obi idiot was backing Emefiele thinking Tinubu would be the one to suffer it. Banks closed shop in most states and some were vandalized and staff beaten up. Tinubu saw it coming but they wouldn't hear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Lanre1st(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thinkam:
Remember just 2weeks more, in which they'll be a difference between a PDP, APC, LP, NNPP supporters.

After the election you all become the same, a rape victim...

Vote the safe choice

Victim of IPOB turn Obidients
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Hopium: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
searchlight:
How Urchins avoid mentioning Buhari's name in the naira redesign saga makes me to agree that Yorubas are cawards.

Are they saying that Emefiele and his wife woke up on day and redesigned naira notes and put deadline for it's expiry? These are same fools that never believed that Buhari's government has been hijacked by cabals since 8 years until now.

Many Yorubas have no sense seriously. They are nothing but sophisticated fools.

Hopium:

He's not. El-Rufai also said it. Emefiele misled him but he's to blame. He shouldn't have approved the redesign without consulting the Economic council.

If Tinubu wasn't smart, his challenge of the policy could have destroyed his relationship with Buhari.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Jack500: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:

Ibo boy, sharap!
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Lanre1st(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:

Mention the name of Igbo frontline candidate contested against Obasanjo, Yaradua and Buhari, which igbos vote against. Apex position of the country is not always about younger is about experience, foresight. Jonathan was young when he was president what did do, VP PYO is the worse VP Nigeria ever have, for 8yrs what better impact has he have as VP? But you keep faulty BAT that never part of NEC, praising Osibanjo for doing nothing in Aso-Rock. Ask how vibrant Atiku is as VP.

NL is free for all to write all your biase opinions

1 Like

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Hopium: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Iamzik:

Has CBN told you that they will obey supreme court? Stop counting your chicks before the eggs hatch

The supreme court doesn't have to do anything again.

Buhari has surrendered by saving face the council of state.

Emefiele has boxed himself by confessing he goofed.

Nigerians will spend the old and new notes until the next administration comes in.

Emefiele sack letter is getting typed, believed it or not.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by sammyscholar(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
mycar:
The policy is good but implementation is poor. this has characterized the APC government.
LP should not take FG serious, LP should never support any of their controversial policy at this time, they will implement it shabbily to make you look foolish before the masses. they know the script that they are playing. if you lend your voice they will make you the villain.
Lol. You're just waking up! That's why LP should be careful before lending credence to any policy. Whatever they do not fully understand, they should stay cool, instead of rushing to make comments to score political points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by pfadom: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Labour Party is as confused as their presidential candidate. Pitobi supports the CBN draconian policy, but the party is praising the position of the Council of State.

The party will spell pepper on February 25, 2023.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Ilaje1: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
The new naira shd be withdrawn because it is doesn't serve any purpose. Instead of wasting billion to print new notes, the billion can go somewhere else like education etc. The shd circulate the old currency instead.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Righteousness02: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
tinsel:

Did you not read Labour party also in agreement with the same line of argument
No sir
They are saying print more of the new and retire the old!

Yours is both should be used side by side

Different direction though same goal
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by jahsharon: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ethnic agenda

Yes nah. What was Biafra War? It was an ethnic agenda that erased over three million stubborn goats from the East.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:
ibo will never vote osibanjo
Drop that shit
The same osibobo dey called names
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Hopium: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Tinubu is our hero on this matter

The politicians that Emefiele or Emerefiele 😂want to punish have gotten enough cash that can sustain them for the next 5 years but the poor masses are suffering lack of cash and fuel scarcity as well as electricity outage

No mind him. I've been saying for a long time that Obi lacks tact and is too dull for national politics. Simple chess game and he goofed, same with Atiku.

Next line of action for APC and Asiwaju is to suffocate Obi and Atiku in the media. They will spin different narratives why obi is anti-masses and lacks leadership skill.

Oyo rally is in the 16th, Asiwaju will drop a lot of bombs so much Lp and Obi won't be able to hide. Ogun rally was declaration of war. Oyo will be declaration of victory. Petrol don dey; light don dey; naira go circulate next week.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by philasine(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
But seriously this whole cbn wahala was a litmus test and I was shocked that Obi and Atiku took the side of the CBN without asking some salient questions because in an ideal sense, wen changing currency it is not supposed to be something that should criipple the economy, all that were supposed to be thought of before siding the CBN, I think we should be more careful, infact we should look at these candidates again, so that we don't chase a good older wife away because of a new young wife who does not really know how to manage the home
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Tareq1105: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
GWMI:
Obi really messed up big time by standing on the wrong side on this issue.
I respect tinubu for his forth sightedness.
Tinubu deserve our This 2023

Obi and his obi-idiots are visionless. Isn't it funny that Obi and his idiots now support whatever Policy Buhari pushes out recently? Each time Tinubu speaks, confusion starts in the camp of the enemies.

Obi cannot run a country like Nigeria bcoz he lack vision. We need a visionary leader. Obi supported Emefiele, his brother but he was disgracefully disgraced when Buhari added 10 days to the currency swap.

Unlike Obi, Atiku adopted middle way approach by not being categorical.

Tinubu is definitely the best man for this job.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by daygee12: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:

Na lie bro, Igbo are naturally tribalistic
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by tolue42(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

Shut up, must you lot rope Obi in
Just to prove your point

Your idiotic Tinubu speaking for the masses you are a big fool

He lost his voice for seven years only for the doctor to heal him

And the first thing he found in his was naira redesign

Common gettat out of here

The thing really pain you ooo
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by 5starMan: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Let them speedily print new ones and circulate as well as withdrawal of old ones within 2 weeks.
Deadline should 23rd Feb. 2023.
Re: Labour Party, SWAGA Back Council Of State Decision On Naira Redesign Policy by Ilaje1: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jnkay:

Another stupid idiot. You and those that applauded your message are foolish. Igbos (and to some extent SS) discriminate in every form. You quick to shout tribalism because that's what you and your ilks practice and you project it on others especially the Yorubas where your people move to to become someone. You also discriminate based on party: it is only SE and to some extent SS that vote enmass for one party, PDP. Because their brains have been conditioned that other parties are evil. They follow hatred command given to them like fools. Other regions votes for other parties. Didn't the SW vote for Yardua, Jonathan ×2 and Atiku with Obi as VP? Yardua won and Jonathan won the 1st term but lost the 2nd but still got more than 42% votes. Same with Atiku with Obi as VP, they lost but still got more than 42% votes in SW. Can that be said about SE? There are many Yorubas supporting LP just like many supporting PDP and APC.

You can't stupidly ask an independent region to vote enmass for a candidate. If your region is not independent that is your cup of tea. In SW, we don't discriminate.

Secondly, dead the narrative that you voted OBJ etc. Why was you votes not splitted btw OBJ and Falae? You hater command sold AD to you as Yoruba party and APP as an Hausa party in 1999. Stop lying. You voted PDP enmass unlike in the SW where AD, PDP and APP got votes not far from each other. Every region votes for every party but not you.

You accuse people of tribalism but you go to their lands to prosper. How many foreigners prosper in your land?

You and your ilks are so full of hatred, propaganda, lies and every evil things. It's like they pass it to you from generations to generations.

No, you wouldn't have voted for Osinbajo. Y'all talk shit about him, so don't bring that nonsense. You speak from both sides of the mouth. If Obi didn't leave PDP, y'all would've voted enmass for the party, idiot.

Yorubas are independent and don't do herds mentality like the Igbos, everyone is allowed to vote for their candidates. You can't bully and blackmail people because they chose to vote for another person. And I won't be here while you denigrate an ethnic group. Will give it back to you with facts. Idiot.

As I stand, whether Sowore loses or got 2 votes, he's my candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital / Uchendu Describes Choice Of Tonye Cole As 'a Breath Of Fresh Air'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.