Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow (20929 Views)

Centre Presents Six Bedroom Duplex Office In Abuja For Obi-datti Campaign / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by voiceless1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
CHOKING THINGS

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by house10studios: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nice
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Mitsurugi(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thinkam:
cheesy make the rally flop, laff go kee me grin..

Remember just 2weeks more, in which they'll be a difference between a PDP, APC, LP, NNPP supporters,

After the election you all become the same, a rape victim, your tribesmen or religion man, would still rape you..

Vote the safe choice

I'll save this. So I can remind you to laugh well.

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by TGreatGatsby: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oya lets go there lag u confirm am say Obi love organic pass Landlord toxic comical fancy 🤪

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Ricky97(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Expect this rally to be different from bala blu

Thinkam:
cheesy make the rally flop, laff go kee me grin..

Remember just 2weeks more, in which they'll be a difference between a PDP, APC, LP, NNPP supporters,

After the election you all become the same, a rape victim, your tribesmen or religion man, would still rape you..

Vote the safe choice

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Jiokejohn: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm in.

Together we roll the drum.

A new Nigeria is POssible!

#OBIDATTI

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Apoturab: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by IgOga(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
I nor wan hear excuse why the venue oversize una o grin grin grin

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Asamota: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na mumu dey attend all these rallies.

Make them no cause unnecessary traffic sha.

Because na that time I go vex.

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by yarimo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mobilisation in progress grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lagosians go hear am tmro in sha Alla hu..!!

Lagos is Taken......

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Whoknow: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good one

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Osidazz19: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
These IPOB zombidient fools will now create traffic just make it look like they are plenty. Hope none will be in my way while I'm on my way to a party tomorrow.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by FriendofGod: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
They are inducing a crowd by promising free drinks.

And some idiots say "we no dey give shishi"

Please, who is bankrolling the free drinks and free BRT rides?

Many will certainly go there for the free drinks and the free deejay jamz.

If I were in Lagos, I would go. Make these Obidients get small hope small.

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by southsouthking(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tsunami Tsunami Tsunami.
Wahala Wahala Wahala.
E go choke.
TBS

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by ipobarecriminals: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin Nah ladipo,Alaba,computer village scammers go full ground tomorrow

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Kingzeez10: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na only Lagos una fit flex muscle

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Parrot69: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
No BAT should fly tomorrow.
I repeat, No BAT should be on Air tomorrow.
Signed: Chief of urchins a.k.a The Escobat.

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by picaso313(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Any nairaland hitting the venue life please dm me lets align live and direct
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by nurric(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
As e dey play, e dey show. Obi mantra we stan gidigba. Eko for Obi!!!! The peoples mandate

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
ALL Ibo artists = Ibo Agenda

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Opintiwa: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
Canopy

Pains
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by Jostoman: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Very good
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by babs142: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dikaveli:
Tomorrow people will know 51% of people in Lagos are for peter obi

This is the population of people's in Lagos

55% Yorubas
35% Igbos
10% other tribes

Out of 55% of Yorubas 10% are not dullards they have seen the hand writing on the wall , they have decided to say no to bad governance so they are for obi

35% Igbos are all for obi

6% of other tribes have decided to say no to the evil oppressors

The mother of all rallies

I will fly in tomorrow
Dreamer. You eyes go clear on ór after Feb 26th. Obi of all people.

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by proprince(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
The mother of all campaign rally.

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by SouthernPlateau: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
naptu2:
Peter Okoye MrP @PeterPsquare

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1624037248374038528

Malam Way de kiss Igbo Man Nyashh...e no go work...no waste una time
Atiku is the President, remain handing over.... grin grin grin
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by grammarian247(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Make the ethnic crisis no start tomorrow o

Let yoruba urchins and hoodlums not attack PO supporters ooo

This one Seun and peter don open fight online

Just shut your mouth of you don't know now what to say. You don't come to a public space to make such inciting comments; preach peace of you are wise.

Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen / Civilian JTF, Boko-Haram In Gun Duel / IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart