Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) (44725 Views)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Fuckyoumod: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2023
This woman is mad!

How can you wire tap your husband and children without their knowledge?

Spying on his calls and messages?
That's mad!.

I know the reason the man is cheating.
See, you married women. You can not push your husband's into the arms of another woman ( side chics) and then come here to embarrass and bring shame to them.

To hell with this woman!

Everything is wrong about spying and tapping the calls and messages of your husband without his knowledge. Are in a police dictative?

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2023
grin
Women are useless
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Oga just act like you agree ooo....e dey pain but 2 can play that game..

Let her feel comfortable bringing the kids to your new location,wait it out 6 months,play the fool...e dey pain but no worry, 10 months keep playing the fool..Let her keep bringing your kids for weekends and vacations.. after the 11th month, you should have everything ready for the kids to be in Nigeria.....After you have japa to naija with the kids...Let me see how she wanna do the magic
You mean he should bring back his kids to Nigeria just to pepper the woman

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
This is a super old story. I questioned it's authenticity then the same way I question it now. If she wanted to lease the house for rent, doesn't she need the signature of the man since they are both owners of the property? Either this is fake or.......
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Bahamas95:
I hate it when couples bring their marital problem to social media.

I can't waste my data watching such nonsense!
Even to families and friends too. I hate it
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This why we African men hate UK and US.
We can not be polygamous in nature in those countries.

You simp it or leave it.

The man thinks he is Nigeria where we celebrate side chicks.

What the hell is side chicks? Side baby chicken.

Side fish

😂
polygamy is not ok but same sex relationship are normal

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
This woman is mad!

How can you wire tap your husband and children without their knowledge?

Spying on his calls and messages?
That's mad!.

I know the reason the man is cheating.
See, you married women. You can not push your husband's into the arms of another woman ( side chics) and then come here to embarrass and bring shame to them.

To hell with this woman!

Everything is wrong about spying and tapping the calls and messages of your husband without his knowledge. Are in a police dictative?
If he wanted to cheat or be polygamous,why deceive her into getting married when he knows he won't be monogamous? That's not fair

8 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Most men cheats but the way they handle it in other country, it's will be as if you committed a crime
Adultery in many countries used to be and still is a crime.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Darammliveth(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Bvlgari:
How i got back at my cheating Nigerian husband - US based lady shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrNIZV096Q4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CofhiAgrGle/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How a U.S-based Liberian woman dealt with her cheating Nigerian husband
A Liberian woman has explained how she had the ultimate revenge on her cheating Nigerian Husband.

According to her, she revealed that she has been married to the Nigerian man for over 8 years, and he has been cheating on her over the years but she finally had enough when he decided to travel back to Nigeria to spend time with a lover.

She revealed she had set up their phones in a way she could monitor what the other partner was doing.

Instead of confronting her husband before his trip, she let him believe she was in the dark and he traveled while she mapped out her plan for revenge.

So when the man finally traveled to Nigeria, she decided to move out of their big house to a two bedroom apartment and put up their big house for rent ($1,275 per month).

She moves all their property to a storage and took just what she and her three kids needed.

Upon her husband’s return after two months, he found out he had no access to the house and called her.

She then broke the news to the shocked man. She also said she won’t divorce him but will be separated from him for one year. If he changes in a year, they could get back together, if he doesn’t, she’ll sell the house.

Fantastic! The husband got the exactly what he deserved. He's such a fool. A cheat should be treated like a shit!

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by 00FFT00(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2023
She's right.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Ekugbeh:
polygamy is not ok but same sex relationship are normal
People can have multiple consensual partners living together like a polygamous couple,the marriage part of it is what's illegal. Noticed I used people not men and women or gay or straight as it goes across the board even gay people can't marry more than one partner yet they can be a throuple or quad living together so that's a general law

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Dunionk30: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Some Menand Women can Hold body for years but how would any sensible persons thinks that everybody go hold body foe years .

Once U be a man or woman is travelling without your partner just have it at the back of your Mind that he or she might cheats U no matter how saint he or she is even if she or he has not done that before.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Nobodysboo(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2023
She even pity am

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Let her feel comfortable bringing the kids to your new location,wait it out 6 months,play the fool...e dey pain but no worry, 10 months keep playing the fool..Let her keep bringing your kids for weekends and vacations.. after the 11th month, you should have everything ready for the kids to be in Nigeria.....After you have japa to naija with the kids...Let me see how she wanna do the magic
You want the man to add kidnapping to his list of issues? undecided

Abeg, make una dey use una head in these things. You cannot just up and kidnap your own kids without the consent of your spouse. undecided

10 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by UncommonLogic: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Unless she's sole owner of the house, she can't sell the property. If the Husband is the owner or joint owner, then she can't sell the house.
If she's owns the property in her name only, then she can do whatever she wants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Lies.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Mindlog: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You think say the woman dull, someone whey don bug her husband phone and you think you she hasn't gone a step further to make sure the children details pop up should they show up at any airport for departure and get the man arrested for kidnapping?🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Unfortunately Nigeria is a shithole country

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Unless she's sole owner of the house, she can't sell the property. If the Husband is the owner or joint owner, then she can't sell the house.
If she's owns the property in her name only, then she can do whatever she wants.
Exactly what I said,the story is actually old,I think 2021 and I also questioned it authenticity back then too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by assholemods: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This why we African men hate UK and US.
We can not be polygamous in nature in those countries.

You simp it or leave it.

The man thinks he is Nigeria where we celebrate side chicks.

What the hell is side chicks? Side baby chicken.

Side fish

😂
Who told you side Chicks are not celebrated here? I am not in support of what the man did but you people should stop creating impression that people are not polygamous in nature in US and UK.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Franking: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Marriage is even more overated than religion.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by koresh: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You advising a man to bring his kids to this zoo all in the name of having side chick. Olosh

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by assholemods: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
TONYE001:
So satisfying.

Don't care if this even truly happened or not, but the whole story is very, very satisfying.

If you know you can't stick to your spouse, don't bother about getting married. Don't do to others what you can't tolerate if done to you. She is even considerate. She had the option of filing for divorce immediately and clearing everything for her and the kids.

He's an irresponsible individual, and should have no business being a husband or a father.

What is he going to teach his children (especially his sons)?

Serves the gentleman right.
Judge have you heard from the man?
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Sammiel: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
She seems to still be in love with her cheating husband. She is a good woman to be honest. A Nigerian lady would have made a big scene out of this case.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Franking: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
assholemods:

Who told you side Chicks are not celebrated here? I am not in support of what the man did but you people should stop creating impression that people are not polygamous in nature in US and UK.

That's why divorce rate is high over there. Most are caused by infidelity amongst other reasons. There are just too many men and women to be restricted to one.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by AnyanwuSilas: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2023
This same woman with different stories, she's not even a Nigerian
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2023
FireUpNow:

Even to families and friends too. I hate it
Ya. I can only say irrelevant things online to catch cruise, not revealing sensitive information.

If my girlfriend offend me I will NEVER say anything about it online not to talk of my wife. Some people can't just keep their mouths shut, I have seen netizens upload baby bumps online. They even go as far as recording and uploading childbirth online, that's madness.
Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Franking: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Bring his kids back to which country? Nigeria?

Bros, focus.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by Peppysco: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Because of your wandering dick, and the need to pay back,you would risk bringing your 3 children back to Nigeria, you're so not serious, man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) by assholemods: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2023
UncommonLogic:
God bless you for this comment. A lot of women think they can do whatever they like because they are living abroad the law favours them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / My Husband Dislikes Me / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.