Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients (19140 Views)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Newton2024: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Labour Party supporters on Saturday claimed they were brutalised by thugs working for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Jakande area of Lagos State.

In a tweet, one of the supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in a tweet said many supporters of the party called ‘Obidients’ were violently attacked while others have their phones smashed

Tweeting under @BishopPOEvang, he posted the video of one of the LP supporters with bruises on his body who claimed he was attacked by APC Thugs.

The victim said ”Good morning everyone. I was attacked by the APC thugs at Jakande here. A lot of us were attacked. My phone got smashed. You can see the injuries on my hands and all parts of my body. It’s a mess. We just have to run for our lives”.

https://independent.ng/apc-thugs-attacked-us-with-cutlasses-smashed-our-phones-obidients/

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Johnthum(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
U go run from alaigbo, u go still come Lagos come start to dey run again, when u wan stop to dey run sef?, ndi chest beater....
Dey ur region and vote peacefully, u no go hear, kanayo sermon don block ur eardrum, we go grab Lagos, we go grab Lagos, make God no allow them grab ur blokos....

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by christistruth01: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Newton2024: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Remove bribery and thuggery, Tinubu is nothing in Lagos Politics. He has almost zero relevance.

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Asgard13: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dem never start

I saw a video of Obi supporters beating a man for tearing a poster ..

And many of them jubilating about it .. and this same people can’t take half of what they give

Olboy .. dem never start to daze Una for Lagos .. enough for collect today Walahi

Na so Una wan make the election go ..

By the time north will start .. na same Obi fools go full online with wails

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:
Dem never start

I saw a video of Obi supporters beating a man for tearing a poster ..

And many of them jubilating about it .. and this same people can’t take half of what they give

Olboy .. dem never start to daze Una for Lagos .. enough for collect today Walahi

Na so Una wan make the election go ..

By the time north will start .. na same Obi fools go full online with wails

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear

So tearing a poster is right?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Indispensable85(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:
APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients
https://independent.ng/apc-thugs-attacked-us-with-cutlasses-smashed-our-phones-obidients/

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
How do you feel now?
Ordinarily this is condemnable but with the way you zombiediots jubilate when others are attacked by your fellow zombiediots, I will say this serves you right. Ntooor!

Apc rally was invaded by zombiediots in Benin you guys were jubilating. Make dem even roast una sef. Ntooor 🤣🤣

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Asgard13: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Same Una Dey online to abuse and support an Igbo lady tearing Tinubu poster in Enugu..

What’s was your response then?

What is good for the goose is good to all..

Next!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
They are lucky it didn't happen in peter Peter Obi's Anambra.
They would have been decapitated if it happened in Anambra. Those lawmaker and local government chairman murdered by Peter Obi boys would wished their phones were smashed instead of their skulls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
This could be pay back time. The same Obidence tout humiliated, beat, dehumanized a BAT supporter in Abuja months ago. He could be the one doing the return match.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by YorubaNiBaba(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Maybe ipob pigs think that we are all foolish like them, u no post the video and u want us to believe this trash, u all must be cursed.... BAT23 Insha Allah

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Indispensable85(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

So invading people's rally by zombiediots is right? Bloody hypocrite!
It was right when you zombiediots were jubilating over Tinubu's banner being removed in Ogun State right? Bloody hypocrite!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Newton2024: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13, hope you are not the only child of your mother. You are the worst of all Tinubu's urchins. I wonder how your life would be in real life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by peter0071(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
All those rejoicing... May your generation be like Tinubu and Shetima!!! can i hear an AMEN!!!

and may my life and that of my generation be like Peter Obi and Yusuf

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Indispensable85(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:
Asgard13, hope you are not the only child of your mother. You are the worst of all Tinubu's urchins. I wonder how your life would be in real life.

Mumu asgard is an Atiku supporter

11 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hope they smash their akpu skull next time. Nonsense grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
All those rejoicing... May your generation be like Tinubu and Shetima!!! can i hear an AMEN!!!

and may my life and that of my generation be like Peter Obi and Yusuf
May your life be like Obi ruled Anambra. May good things ( doctors and lecturers) go on strike in your life.

Datti is an election rigger who run a degree mill called Baze University in Abuja where charlatans like Melaye studied law in 2 years .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Asgard13: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:

Sense is always far from majority of Obi supporters.. Walahi..

Like Many of their brains have gone sour ..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Nightwolf1: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Always crying. We know this game plan. Emotional victimization card stop working in Nigeria politics long time ago.

You held campaigns in Kano, River, Abuja; you didn't throw up any allegations of attack. But when it comes to Lagos, you even bought an internet sponsored page on a newsmedia; independent.ng website just to push your propaganda, for a larger audience and to make it real.

Kwankwaso did his rally 3 different time in Lagos. No noise. No attack

Atiku; Tinubu main opposition held his own too. No noise. No attack. In fact no single allegation even with the low turnout.

Why always you yiibos causing problem in Lagos?.

Thank your god Thîefnubu's campaigns in the south east is over. We for count scores.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by lhordspy: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Thank your god Thîefnubu's campaigns in the south east is over. We for count scores.

IMO . And it will be on Monday with Buhari present. When you and your family will be hiding inside the Toilet due to sit-at-home.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Nightwolf1: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

IMO . And it will be on Monday with Buhari present. When you and your family will be hiding inside the Toilet due to sit-at-home.

I said thank your god he is done with campaigns in the south east.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by ladiguy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:
APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients
The picture attached wasn’t taken today. It was an old picture of opc outing way back.

4 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by midashenry(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Still not in front page!
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by lhordspy: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nightwolf1:

I said thank your god he is done with campaigns in the south east.

Ewo. You can't even read to understand. There is IMO state campaign remaining.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by kettykin: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obidients are very naive, this means they understand nothing, they should have gotten the fighters among them ready and to be at the fore front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by BossGerald: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Always crying. We know this game plan. Emotional victimization card stop working in Nigeria politics long time ago.

You held campaigns in Kano, River, Abuja; you didn't throw up any allegations of attack. But when it comes to Lagos, you even bought an internet sponsored page on a newsmedia; independent.ng website just to push your propaganda, for a larger audience and to make it real.

Kwankwaso did his rally 3 different times in Lagos. No noise. No attack

Atiku; Tinubu main opposition held his own rally too. No noise. No attack. Infact no single allegation even with the low turnout.

Why always you yiibos causing problem in Lagos?.

Why are tifnubu supporters unfortunately aggressive and intolerant??

Shebi tifnubu had his campaign in the east peacefully...Nigerians are watching oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Attack them back if e sure for you. tongue
Afterall, you all claimed Lagos is no man's land tongue

Obingo must get sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Nightwolf1: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Ewo. You can't even read to understand. There is IMO state campaign remaining.

Imo state, right? No problem he should come on Monday.

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by SlurUsername1: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Cry, Cry babies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 / If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.