Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients (19150 Views)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Jagsconcept887(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
I know we have so many Yoruba fools that doesn’t understand the meaning of true democracy. You can’t impose a candidate on the citizens.
Tinubu is a goner the earlier we agree the better. This country doesn’t need grandpa with retarded brains to lead us anymore

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by sukar886: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
This tinubu urchins are so useless n hopeless, there shaky shaky have going to places no one destroy anything , now obi went to Lagos they have started misbehaving , tinubu must lose this election , agbero can't rule a country like Nigeria, that have great men
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Manofnaija: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
How do you feel now?
Ordinarily this is condemnable but with the way you zombiediots jubilate when others are attacked by your fellow zombiediots, I will say this serves you right. Ntooor!

Apc rally was invaded by zombiediots in Benin you guys were jubilating. Make dem even roast una sef. Ntooor 🤣🤣

Was anyone attached in Benin
They only chanted their candidates name and moved on.
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Jnkay: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
You see why we call them Urchins! You see why we call urchins tribal bigots and religious fanatics. Same Tinubu went to Anambara state and he was accepted peacefully and no one destroyed his vehicle nor touched him. But Obi went to Lagos and they destroyed his vehicles and his supporters vehicles. Now who are more peaceful and accomodating. We Yorubas or the Igbos? If Igbos retaliate now we will be the first to complain.

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Kingcalls: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:

So invading people's rally by zombiediots is right? Bloody hypocrite!
It was right when you zombiediots were jubilating over Tinubu's banner being removed in Ogun State right? Bloody hypocrite!

Cos he dint wear a Islamic cleric regalia.... if he trued that with Islam, he wud have been killed ... imagine a Christian wearing an imam regalia and claiming that he is an Imam ...he will be burnt to ashes
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by UncommonLogic: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Just passed the IPOB Zombidients at TBS , no one is attacking them. I just laughed at them while passing them. In a democracy everyone has the right to campaign and vote as they wish. I wish them goodluck and happy campaigning.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Ofemmanu1: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
KillSars:
U go run from alaigbo, u go still come Lagos come start to dey run again, when u wan stop to dey run sef?, ndi chest beater....
Dey ur region and vote peacefully, u no go hear, kanayo sermon don block ur eardrum, we go grab Lagos, we go grab Lagos, make God no allow them grab ur blokos....

Laslas, Dem go run enter lagoon.
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Kennyswag: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
them suppose shoot una to death... grin
pityobi should start and end in the SE
SW has her own candidate which is the jagaban.. cool
we don't want a bloody igboman in the SW
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Bleeel002: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
EeyanMayweather:
Hope they smash their akpu skull next time. Nonsense grin
God will disgrace people like you and the evil u wish people will not depart from ur home. Awon oriburuku
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Indispensable85(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Manofnaija:

Was anyone attached in Benin
They only chanted their candidates name and moved on.

It didn't degenerate into a bloody clash because the former governor cleverly left the place with his supporters. You guys were all jubilating that he was chased away. Bloody hypocrites!
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Manofnaija: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
ddray29:
I sense pain in you..guess you never saw it coming... The man in that video is not an ibo man ...he's a yoruba man ... tribalism ate you deep...so console yourself by crying.. LoL.

Check that person @ lhordspy posts. He is full of hatred for the ibos.
He is also part of 30K gang. But his hate for the ibos is beyond the 30K stipend from his master.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Elderustin: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
lansile:
Any video evidence? If not carry lies go tell your family
I don't think it is lie
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Oksman(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Who told u he is not aware of it.. these are the propaganda machine. Haven't u noticed hes always the first to comment to cook up falsehood

That's bad.
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by eldoradoxx: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obidients should attack their attackers, they are misguided young people like you paid by APC an amount hardly enough to make a pot of soup, (if it was PDP, I would trust the pay will be worth the stress, PDP pays well). If you take Tinubu's gangsters attack today without retaliating, you have given them impetus to attack people on 25th of February. Show them what you are made of, show them a little spirit of Endsars directly on your attackers will cure their madness. It takes greater madness to suppress their kind of madness, they are just junkies living under various bridges and highways in Lagos.
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by RZArecta(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Always crying. We know this game plan. Emotional victimization card stop working in Nigeria politics long time ago.

You held campaigns in Kano, River, Abuja; you didn't throw up any allegations of attack. But when it comes to Lagos, you even bought an internet sponsored page on a newsmedia; independent.ng website just to push your propaganda, for a larger audience and to make it real.

Kwankwaso did his rally 3 different times in Lagos. No noise. No attack

Atiku; Tinubu main opposition held his own rally too. No noise. No attack. Infact no single allegation even with the low turnout.

Why always you yiibos causing problem in Lagos?.

bloody terrorist. Were they attacked by agbadorian thugs or not ?

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by wealthcome111: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
All those rejoicing... May your generation be like Tinubu and Shetima!!! can i hear an AMEN!!!

and may my life and that of my generation be like Peter Obi and Yusuf

Politics made you believe that some politicians are saints. If you ever know the secrets of those men, you will understand that you have just placed a curse on your generation unborn.

Be wise, simply tell God to make your children be what He (God) wants them to be.
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:
Dem never start

I saw a video of Obi supporters beating a man for tearing a poster ..

And many of them jubilating about it .. and this same people can’t take half of what they give

Olboy .. dem never start to daze Una for Lagos .. enough for collect today Walahi

Na so Una wan make the election go ..

By the time north will start .. na same Obi fools go full online with wails

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear

Mods, this fool should be banned for instigating violence on Nigerians.
He is unfit to have access to this platform.

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Ttooyy12345: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Is it thesame way obidient attack okowa security convoy in anambra and killed 3?
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bleeel002:
God will disgrace people like you and the evil u wish people will not depart from ur home. Awon oriburuku
Osu..e pain you abi
Oloriburuku ni iwo ati awon ebi e
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by peter0071(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
one says Peter Obi is a saint... Eve nat that he is the saint amongst the rest. EFCC and ICPC and others agencies have not found any guilt in him... still shocking.
wealthcome111:

Politics made you believe that some politicians are saints. If you ever know the secrets of those men, you will understand that you have just placed a curse on your generation unborn.

Be wise, simply tell God to make your children be what He (God) wants them to be.

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by peter0071(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Just say amen to the Prayer and stop whyning naaa... i have already prayed the prayer
EeyanMayweather:

May your life be like Obi ruled Anambra. May good things ( doctors and lecturers) go on strike in your life.

Datti is an election rigger who run a degree mill called Baze University in Abuja where charlatans like Melaye studied law in 2 years .
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by FireUpNow(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Feb 25 will come and go so that normal life in Nigeria will begin. Enough of all these political news and violence
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by wolverine78: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Time to arm yourselves. And I'm not talking cutlass and machetes. I'm talking real ARMS

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Albertgr8: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients by Albertgr8: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
wolverine78:
Time to arm yourselves. And I'm not talking cutlass and machetes. I'm talking real ARMS
Freedom from bad government no go dey easy
Nigerians should continue till the end of the election
We shall smile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / Ukachukwu Brothers Blast Wike, Demand Apology For Calling Them 'land Grabbers' / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.