Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters (46344 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olon! If APC no fail for this election I go know wetin cause am. APC ti lule and PO is coming, there's a reason all polls are pointing one side. Dem go believe am. For all those doubting Thomases Dem go believe say e dey happen
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by 1Dray(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
And you forget APC is not labour party

You were complaining of insecurity in the SE as if Peter Obi is the incumbent president.
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by bhmw(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Is Obi the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? It is a shame that the APC led government cannot deal with insecurity in the nation. It is not Obi's fault that there is sit at home in the East...
yarimo:
And yet he can't meet his people in the market at any part of south east state on Monday
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by ozonelayer79: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
tinsel:
This is Alaba igbo market. It is nothing.
Ntooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........
Nmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by yarimo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reinamaria:

What is unfortunate about meeting with the people- the grassroots? 🧐

You see why Tinubu has no regard for you people?
And he can't meet the grassroots in any part of south east on MONDAY grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by yarimo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
bhmw:
Is Obi the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? It is a shame that the APC led government cannot deal with insecurity in the nation. It is not Obi's fault that there is sit at home in the East...
Just to hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday is now impossible for obi who claim he has his people's support
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by yarimo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Dray:

You were complaining of insecurity in the SE as if Peter Obi is the incumbent president.
Can you show me anywhere I complain of insecurity in SE ?
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by drlateef: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
sunky97:
No doubt, If peter Obi can get this kind of love on the streets of Lagos, then he stands a chance in the coming presidential election.
Peter Obi on the streets of Lagos with huge crowd of Nigerians following him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3urS_YRfxc8

Stop telling lies. Say the truth: Peter Obi on the street of Alaba market where majority of Igbos in Lagos are stationed selling things. You will never get this crowd in Mushin, Surulere or lagos Island.
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by 1Dray(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Can you show me anywhere I complain of insecurity in SE ?

Here

yarimo:
And yet he can't meet his people in the market at any part of south east state on Monday
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by yarimo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Dray:

Here

So advising him to show his popularity from his people as he claims is now I am complaining of insecurity. You are very dull in reading comprehension
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by bhmw(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Can APC hold rallies on Monday? If APC that has the power over all the arms of the forces can't,
how do you expect Obi to do so.

Moreover, is it all Yoruba that are supporting Tinubu? If no, we also have Igbos who are not supporting Obi and they can use that to attack people (on said Monday)...then, all blames will be on Obi.
WISDOM 101.

yarimo:
Just to hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday is now impossible for obi who claim he has his people's support
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by 1Dray(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
So advising him to show his popularity from his people as he claims is now I am complaining of insecurity. You are very dull in reading comprehension

It's obvious your writing and comprehension skill is very poor. I'm not surprised , it's expected of an inconsequential urchin.
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by Bugos4real(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Leoniine post=120818450]

Rest, corn offspring!

Rest, in Jesus' Name. grin

Peter Obi will be your president whether you like it or not.[/quogbamsolutelyte]
Re: Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters by tafat: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Omoh, the love is super real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Buhari’s Corruption Watch Begins To Yield Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.