Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) (35910 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Kingsmeal: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi is actually the biggest celebrity in Africa right now, I mean no other Politician can go to any street anywhere in the Country or even in the UK & get Nigerians to move like this.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s0nVQjrls8

H.E. Peter Obi paid a surprise visit to Banex Plaza, Abuja, today.

162 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Kingsmeal: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Waterysperm: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
As a junior Urchin, this news is not good for my health walahi.

653 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by copyrites: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo.. More like a rally.

Atiku and Tinubu didn't see this coming. They must be going through a lot right now as their imminent failure at the polls draw near.

452 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by gozmok1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Northners will vote for LP and PDP in presidential election mark my word.

Christians will not vote for APC.... look at what is happening in kaduna MUZLEM/MUZLEM REGIME

No student will vote for APC....our future in danger should APC govt continue in Power after what they did to Nigerians we will never forget...

Lekki MASSACRE 😭😭😭😭😭 Still fresh in our mind.

APC may win slightly in Southwest.

last presidential election APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:

Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).

The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.

No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.

214 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
You're seeing the winning team. As a Yoruba man, me and my household will vote Peter Obi.

See genuine love. No need to pay anybody hundreds of millions to buy fake love. No need to weaponize poverty and ignorance to force people to vote for him.

@Moh247 Oyin44 Biodun556 Leodeking Throwback Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng PandoraObi lhordspy Roboto11 Batified2023

Come and see the four people who have been tweeting from a self-contained room.

321 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Ennoloa: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
As a Christian, if you are supporting BAT [Muslim - Muslim]

You need to watch this and see how the north sees you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVFTz4Ms06I

Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party

197 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by GiveAwayTeeDoll: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Frosheer(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Our Incoming president Peter Obi.. God bless you sir
A Nairalander scammer on the loose.. please never do any transaction with him he's a scammer.. you can check his post for more information

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nonso92(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
So much love

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Ekejoestar(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omooo, depression don fall on all urchins

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by MITCHELL96: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
See organic love. We no dey give shi Shi but we are still loved by the masses.

Peter Obi for president 👑

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by lexrichy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
A man sent by God

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by adeola1097: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nothin but Joy

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Incoming president

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Johnrake69: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi and Kwankwaso seem to be the only candidates with organic support.

This is really commendable

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by blueghost(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Let no one decieve you, Abuja is fully Obidient Even in the last election APC lost at the Aso villa polling unit they only had one vote. People are tired of scams, insecurities, debts, sabotage, poverty, hunger, strike.
Lagos people too have seen the light and are tired. Even nature and the gods have rejected APC

Ok folks let's do this

Like for Obi Share For Tinubu

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by olisefom: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
There's this person that people don't love buh his poster/banner is everywhere in this city. Don't let me mention name

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by chitokwe(f): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mad ohhh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Ronjule: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
See love 😍

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obiiiiiiiii!! Everywhere u go! Na case study.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Major7: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omoluabi ma niggar grin. Obi to the world tongue

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by lendahand(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ewuoo see my country people yearning for freedom and better life

Vote for who can walk freely on the road without fear of any attack...

My only challenge here is if all these people have PVC??
Waterysperm:
As a junior Urchin, this news is not good for my health walahi.
grin Don't try opening this kind of post again for your own good oo

It's PO for presidency by fire or thunder!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by princeryle1: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok
Collect your shishi

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Randy111(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo see surprised visit we heavy pass people's rally even when they paid to rent crowd. Obi is a strategic neck presser

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Abuja is fully obidient

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
And to think Tinubu's old face is littered everywhere on posters and banners scattered all around major roads in this same Abuja!

grin grin

February go loud! Peter (Osu) Obi to the world!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obi should thread carefully the way he is allowing himself to get mobbed in public.
APC government is the worst democratic government in Nigerian history. Autocratic democrats can do anything o.
I don talk my own! sad

41 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lions Den Of Arewa / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.