Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,961 members, 7,855,907 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? (632 Views)

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / Girls Are So Cheap!!! / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by Niceguy06: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Basically, everything is fucking cheap in Nigeria relative to other countries, especially the western countries I have been to. The rent I used to pay in the US for a month will literally buy two acres of land in Lagos, and the amount I spend on food when I went to the US is enough to last me for the whole year in Nigeria if I spend extravagantly. This is what I noticed over time. Is it because wages and salary are not that great in Nigeria or there are other reasons to This?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
What's the advantage of cheapness if the country is insecure and life is not valued?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by imagrg(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
We produce the all raw materials used in these foreign countries.

The economic factor responsible for this is:

Closeness to raw materials.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by Niceguy06: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
imagrg:
We produce the all raw materials used in these foreign countries.

The economic factor responsible for this is:

Closeness to raw materials.

I think you're right. Yes, Nigeria has the raw materials. Maybe that contribute to how we're able to get high quality things at very cheap price
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by yomi007k(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Niceguy06:
Basically, everything is fucking cheap in Nigeria relative to other countries, especially the western countries I have been to. The rent I used to pay in the US for a month will literally buy two acres of land in Lagos, and the amount I spend on food when I went to the US is enough to last me for the whole year in Nigeria if I spend extravagantly. This is what I noticed over time. Is it because wages and salary are not that great in Nigeria or there are other reasons to This?

Baba tell them make dem hear o.

Rent, Food, Healthcare, Petrol and education is cheap in Nigeria. But you may not get quality.

We also have our problems just as they do too.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by Olowoshako(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
And u are also paid in dollars, abi are u paid in naira?
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Niceguy06:

Can’t believe they let a dumbass like u into USA

Do you expect a country where min wage is $40/month to be same with country that has min wage at $1200/month?

Fuvcking think.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by Niceguy06: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Can’t believe they let a dumbass like u into USA

Do you expect a country where min wage is $40/month to be same with country that has non wage at $1200/month?

Fuvcking think.

Ok. Motherfuvcker.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by Niceguy06: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olowoshako:
And u are also paid in dollars, abi are u paid in naira?

Nigeria is too cheap. That's the Truth. I hope things change where we'll have to spend our money to buy things like they do in others countries. We get everything for free, that's why we don't know how to give thanks
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nigeria isn't cheap abeg. Why would you compare their currency to ours? They pay you in Naira or dollars?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Don't Make Me Lose My Crush / 7 Year Old Albert Ofosu Nketia / Thank God I'm No Longer An Exhibitionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.