Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See (3389 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by Flathead8: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
My guy!😂😂🤣
omonnakoda:
doctored
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by omonnakoda: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Flathead8:
My guy!😂😂🤣
Ologbeni grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by julaion: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Flathead8:
Lol nyamiri flat.head Osu, just click the link and watch! I promise, u won't sleep because of depression grin grin cheesy
omo obi really dealth with una today oh grin urchins are already dead
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
That's good

Reality don dey hit una
Don't wail yet, your video had no audio.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Flathead8:
I dear u to click the link and watch the video.. u no go get moral to chop today😂🤣😃🤣😊
Are you sure that's not a phishing link?

Well, your video had no audio, Obi was not on the stand, the video was shot at the early arrivals.

Compare with the one from channels TV below your source.

Ode.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by Parachoko: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Don't wail yet, your video had no audio.
Lol

Obidience zombies dey dull, no wander you're following a man who unleashed hardship on Anambra State while he was the Governor.

ZOmBIdiot dey talk say Drone video no get audio grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by wildernessVoice: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi won't get up to 25% in Lagos State.

Asiwaju will get more than 2,000,000 votes while Atiku and the rest go share 200,000 votes among themselves.

Lagosian will reward The Lagos Landlord for what he has done in Lagos.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

BAT Market

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Obidience zombies dey dull, no wander you're following a man who unleashed hardship on Anambra State while he was the Governor.

ZOmBIdiot dey talk say Drone video no get audio grin
Ooh I missed the drone part! Is that the only issue with the OP?
Was Obi on the stand?

You probably didn't have light to watch it on TV.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by Parachoko: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Ooh I missed the drone part! Is that the only issue with the OP?
Was Obi on the stand?

You probably didn't have light to watch it on TV.
You be 🤡🤡
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See by Hopium: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The earlier you begin to come to terms with the fact that Tinubu will not win this election, the better for your sanity

Who will win? Pandora? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Our University.whats The Cause.aasu Strike 3month Every Year / President Goodluck Jonathan Should Just Please Step Down. / My Wives Couldn’t Tolerate My Other Women Friends –graham Douglas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.