Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). (1265 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigerian Embassy In Riyadh, Meets Nigerians (Pics) / Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met / Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
i wonder what the govt is doing to repatriate these remaining nigerians, before they are all slaughtered like cows by these NTC animals.

Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
more

Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by seanet02: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
Did Jonathan not support the NTC even when there is no nedd for such?
this your Presido na real clown
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2011
what the hell i'm i seeing?
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by cantell(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2011
careytommy:

what the hell i'm i seeing?
Close your eyes.
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by buzugee(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
well some of them will rather go through this than return home to nigeria. or so i was made to believe. God bless all their souls. AMEN
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
seanet02:

Did Jonathan not support the NTC even when there is no nedd for such?
this your Presido na real clown

You can say that again. grin
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by loco4love: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2011
Some Arabs are #1 racists. They murder blacks like its a calling. GEJ should have evac all the Nigerians. He failed to do this now the folks are suffering. Remember that time they(Libyans) plundered and murdered Nigerians before the war that is ravaging their country. It was Gaddafi that ordered them to this. Arab criminals. We gotta take this to UN and Hague.
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by Abagworo(m): 5:00am On Sep 11, 2011
loco4love:

Some Arabs are #1 racists. They murder blacks like its a calling. GEJ should have evac all the Nigerians. He failed to do this now the folks are suffering. Remember that time they(Libyans) plundered and murdered Nigerians before the war that is ravaging their country. It was Gaddafi that ordered them to this. Arab criminals. We gotta take this to UN and Hague.

Wrong info there.Ghaddafi was in good terms with blacks more than Arabs.
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by odumchi: 5:36am On Sep 11, 2011
Libya although it speaks Arabic is not ethnically Arab they are Berbers. Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya are Berber while Morroco is Mamluk. Egypt however is Arab.

I doubt the valadility of those photos. Libya's population is only 6 and a half million. How many sub-saharan Africans are there not to talk of Nigerians? And how can such be happening with UN and foreign presence?

Besides what motive do the Libyans have for doing this? They are a néw nation with a new government looking for recognition so they can't be doing this. Its not possible.
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2011
Sorry, but i think i saw something similar on Aljazeera, when NIGERIA police force, lied some defenceless handicapped NIGERIANS down on the street of Maiduguri, and shot them at close range!
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by friedrice1: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2011
@ OP, the last picture on your post, is a pic from Jos
Re: Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
odumchi:

Libya although it speaks Arabic is not ethnically Arab they are Berbers. Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya are Berber while Morroco is Mamluk. Egypt however is Arab.

I doubt the valadility of those photos. Libya's population is only 6 and a half million. How many sub-saharan Africans are there not to talk of Nigerians? And how can such be happening with UN and foreign presence?

Besides what motive do the Libyans have for doing this? They are a néw nation with a new government looking for recognition so they can't be doing this. Its not possible.

Its obvious you dont know whats happening in libya. the reason why they are killing mostly nigerians is because they are perceived to be gadaffi's mercenaries, alot of gadaffis mercenaries are from west africa.

fried-rice:

@ OP, the last picture on your post, is a pic from Jos

sorry a mix-up there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont We Read In Nigeria / Suspected Islamists Kill Three Poker Players In Nigeria / Calmly, Honestly, Sincerely And Truthfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.