Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally (23144 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally by SHINJA: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abokisulay:

My mother is Tribalistic akuya

Ok
Re: APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally by Benblaq(m): 4:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Thinkam:

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14
Una don extend the date ?
Re: APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally by Dybala11(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
lordkush:
lol. These yoruba people just dey use diff angle. We know Una. Corn eaters.
You're truly sick.
The way some of you idiots carry politics for head sef. I support Peter Obi, but we're in a democratic society. Hence if any of Tinubu, Kwakwanso, or even Atiku is anybody's choice, the best I can do is try to explain to him why my candidate is probably better than his/hers. Not by trading insults and tribalism. I'm Yoruba, and a lots of my friends who are Yoruba intends to vote for Obi. Campaign for your candidate, explain to others why your candidate is better than theirs. Don't be unfortunate by threading the path of tribalists.
Re: APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally by lordkush: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dybala11:

You're truly sick.
The way some of you idiots carry politics for head sef. I support Peter Obi, but we're in a democratic society. Hence if any of Tinubu, Kwakwanso, or even Atiku is anybody's choice, the best I can do is try to explain to him why my candidate is probably better than his/hers. Not by trading insults and tribalism. I'm Yoruba, and a lots of my friends who are Yoruba intends to vote for Obi. Campaign for your candidate, explain to others why your candidate is better than theirs. Don't be unfortunate by threading the path of tribalists.
don’t blame anyone when they talk like this. Look around you who do you see attacking others physically ? Using intimidating tactics, just listened to an audio about a bAle giving orders for people to vote only Apc. If they don’t they won’t be able to continue doing business in igando. Look around you have you seen any other tribe stab or true to kill Simone ? Even the north nothing like that is happnin.
Re: APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally by omonnakoda: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
lordkush:
don’t blame anyone when they talk like this. Look around you who do you see attacking others physically ? Using intimidating tactics, just listened to an audio about a bAle giving orders for people to vote only Apc. If they don’t they won’t be able to continue doing business in igando. Look around you have you seen any other tribe stab or true to kill Simone ? Even the north nothing like that is happnin.
She will die coughing
Re: APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally by Dybala11(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
lordkush:
You still mentioned a tribe again, there's really no redemption for you. Who told you it was the whole Yoruba tribe that stood up to stab someone?? The person that got stabbed is Igbo right?? Just continue shogbo, all the best for you. Continue behaving like those you're supposedly trying to correct/convince, but hope you know that it makes you exactly the same type of shitty individual they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Femi Falana Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.