Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign (10562 Views)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2023
VERDA:

This is the problem with some of you...you asked a very biased question, most of the people that responded to you were polite and some tackled your bias, i did not see you commend any of them...

The one person you feel was insultive and the next thing is * you obedients * as if its only obedients that insults...the hypocrisy of your likes stink to high heavens, make una rest abeg.

I should commend people for being polite?

They are doing me a favour by being polite
Any person who does otherwise will mourn his mother
Such a person will cry with dry eyes
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by VERDA: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:

I should commend people for being polite?

They are doing me a favour by being polite
Any person who does otherwise will mourn his mother
Such a person will cry with dry eyes

Nope, i mean stop the double standard, in your head only obedients are rude abi...

Just imagine, * will mourn his mother * you are truly a child.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2023
VERDA:

Nope, i mean stop the double standard, in your head only obedients are rude abi...

Just imagine, * will mourn his mother * you are truly a child.
How is my being a child your mother's problem?
You are a monkey and a fool
I can see you want to join the party
I have more than enough for all of you
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by VERDA: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:

How is my being a child your mother's problem?
You are a monkey and a fool
I can see you want to join the party
I have more than enough for all of you

Lol...small boy, your lagos ethnic bigot of an Oba no get levels, thats why Obi no send am, abi you will rest now. Stupid child, better goan read your books.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2023
VERDA:

Lol...small boy, your lagos ethnic bigot of an Oba no get levels, thats why Obi no send am, abi you will rest now. Stupid child, better goan read your books.
Your mother shall rest in pieces

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
So why did Peter Obi come to Lagos and refuse to pay homage to the Oba.
He has visited other SW States and paid homage to Obas
Instead he came to Lagos to engage in a street walk,obstructing traffic and causing unfinished hardship for commuters

Is this part of the Lagos is No Man's land agenda of Ibos who insist Lagos is not Yoruba land?
Is this what Lagosians can expect from him if he wins
can you now close the thread Obi said the oba was not readily available and asked them to apply to visit at another time.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
ednut1:
can you now close the thread Obi said the oba was not readily available and asked them to apply to visit at another time.
Obi said so ? That is untrue
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:

Obi said so ? That is untrue
live now on channels

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ImperialYoruba: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
ednut1:

Why did he not visit other Obas?

He was in Lekki, why did he not go to Ikate and pay homage to Elegushi?

He passed through either VI or Ikoyi to get from Lekki to TBS, why did he not pay homage to Onikoyi, or Oniru?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ednut1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

He passed through either VI or Ikoyi to get from Lekki to TBS, why did he not pay homage to Onikoyi, or Oniru?
Keep crying. Will be back to post when he finally visits the oba of Lagos. We dey talk traditional rulers he dey talk Elegushi lol. People wey be baale 30 years ago
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
ednut1:
live now on channels
Quote him verbatim
Or put the transcript here
I will look at the video another time not immediately

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

or the Olojo of Ojo when he went to Alaba?
Contempt
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Quote him verbatim
Or put the transcript here
I will look at the video another time not immediately
like i no get work. Go and watch the video after the interview. Bye
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
ednut1:
like i no get work. Go and watch the video after the interview. Bye
Na me no get?
It is his responsibility to manage PR
He cannot do that and wants to manage Nigeria?
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by XAUBulls: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
flokii:
He is still pained by Oba Rilwan Akiolu's falsesly reported "Lagoon comment on Igbos"..

Lagos is Yoruba land and Yoruba heritage. No amount of bastards or hybrids (Yoruba-Igbo crossbreeds) or saboteurs can change that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SURE-P To Support Abuja Light Rail Project With N10bn / Obaseki Meets With Edo-ijaw Leaders, Sues For Peace / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.