Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,130 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign (10554 Views)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by christistruth01: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obidients should just keep up insulting the Oba of Lagos

You will definitely win Lagos with tbe Curses and disrespect you are raining on him

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by DMerciful(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Campaign of calumny will not help Tinubu.

Why do you want a man they say has not structure to get 10,000 vote visit Oba?
omonnakoda:
Oba Of Lagos does not matter
Lagos is No Man's land
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by DMerciful(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Really? This low?
omonnakoda:
Guy the problem with you so called Obedients is you have no manners and you assume too much
My father is not contesting and has no business in the SE
You go online thinking you can bully every one
Your mouth no big pass my own and you cannot bully me
If you have had success with other people using that approach it will not work with me

Then no born your mother if she see me face to face to tell me STFU
Den no born am make she no call me SIR
So watch your tongue
If your head dey hot put water for radiator
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by christistruth01: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kingnelson9:

When OBI wins , Igbos will fully control Lagos because it is Igbos property, Igbos mamde Lagos, Yorubas are foreigners in Lagos.
Meanwhile your parents and generation even the ones yet come are are cursed and dead already, bastard.
If you fail to vote OBI , you will die in a car accident

Please explain further

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Who oba epp?
grin grin grin oba wey chop our palliatives
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by DMerciful(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Don't say she made you do this..this is you..a Lagos thug!
omonnakoda:

Your mother is already eating sand.
She will not witness the election
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Action and reaction are equal and opposite! If a snake does not behave like a snake, it will be used by children to tie firewood.

Is it not same Oba that said if Igbos do not vote for Ambode, that they'd be thrown into the lagoon?

Now i asked you, which 1st class king endorses a particular candidate for election? Is the king not supposed to be father of all ?

Clearly, the Oba is supporting Tinubu so why should Obi see him?
That is an anarchist
and nihilist perspective
So when he becomes president what will be do to the Oba Of Lagos if he is already displaying a churlish attitude? Castrate him?
A president must be above pettiness
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by MarketDispatch: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
omonnakoda:
That is an anarchist
and nihilist perspective
So when he becomes president what will be do to the Oba Of Lagos if he is already displaying a churlish attitude? Castrate him?

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by DMerciful(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Did Atiku visit the Oba?
omonnakoda:
That is an anarchist
and nihilist perspective

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Really? This low?
In our exchanges you respect yourself I respect you
You do anyha you see any ha
If you shoot one missile one hundred will come back
I never start but if you start ,.....hmm
I know you use your other monikers for mischief
Me I no send any unruly Obidient
So spare me the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Did Atiku visit the Oba?
You can find out very easily
If you have a point
Make it
I am not your researcher
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by DMerciful(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2023
I have only one moniker I've been using
omonnakoda:

In our exchanges you respect yourself I respect you
You do anyha you see any ha
If you shoot one missile one hundred will come back
I never start but if you start ,.....hmm
I know you use your other monikers for mischief
Me I no send any unruly Obidient
So spare me the hypocrisy
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2023
DMerciful:
I have only one moniker I've been using
I hear
I do not need sermon or pontification
Any insults will attract a bountiful harvest
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by christistruth01: 12:12am On Feb 12, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Either you are the brother of that Supreme Court Judge or you just came to Lagos

That was just lies to justify the Unprovoked attack on the Oba of Lagos

No Palliative was found anywhere on Lagos Island

It was Just a fabricated !ie

1 Like

Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:19am On Feb 12, 2023
He went to Alaba market,which is the territory of the Olojo of Ojo
No homage paid
Total contempt
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by olisaEze(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Your Oba is a fanatical card carrying member of the APC! Abi is he not the one that threatened to drown opposition supporters in Lagos lagoon in 2019 and was driven out of his palace the next year?? Why would opposition candidates visit such a man whose own gods have already used children to take his staff of office away from him!🙄
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Okwyjesus(m): 12:25am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
So why did Peter Obi come to Lagos and refuse to pay homage to the Oba.
He has visited other SW States and paid homage to Obas
Instead he came to Lagos to engage in a street walk,obstructing traffic and causing unfinished hardship for commuters

Is this part of the Lagos is No Man's land agenda of Ibos who insist Lagos is not Yoruba land?
Is this what Lagosians can expect from him if he wins

All Lagos Oba na APC. No need......
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Instead he came to Lagos to engage in a street walk,obstructing traffic and causing unfinished hardship for commuters

Is this part of the Lagos is No Man's land agenda of Ibos who insist Lagos is not Yoruba land?
Obi didn’t want to lose his temper and do something to the so called Oba of Lagos. Incoming President Peter Obi is a smart man.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2023
MiaBeer:

Obi didn’t want to lose his temper and do something to the so called Oba of Lagos. That was a good decision by our incoming President.
nearly funny
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Action and reaction are equal and opposite! .
?
Reaction is not always equal
Nzeogwu killed dozens
Many more paid the price
Sometimes it is better that there is no action so that there won't be a catastrophic reaction
Violence is not only physical. Often is is verbal
Obidients are all over the place insulting people thinking it is funny or they are catching cruise
Your people are all over this thread talking rubbish you don't see any of it but you are pontificating to me
By now you folk should understand the neighbourhood you live in.
Because you are confused about whether you have kings is no excuse for disrespecting others'
Youse always think you have strong head and can bully others. Lagos will become a very hostile place after this election.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by vivalavida(m): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OBI IS FROM THE TRIBE THAT WAKE THEIR PARENT UP WITH SLIDING TACKLE NA.

SO WHAT DO U EXPECT

HE NO EVEN DROP BY TO GREET JAFO AUTHORITY

ONIBA OF IBA..

AND HE GO ALABA AND MILE2

Greet jafo that is a tout? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by vivalavida(m): 12:47am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Well I do not support Tinubu
And if he did not visit that was disrespectful

Then why didn't you call your TIN god out hen he didn't pay homage to other people's traditional ruler

Or are u suffering from selective amnesia?
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2023
vivalavida:

Then why didn't you call your TIN god out hen he didn't pay homage to other people's traditional ruler

Or are u suffering from selective amnesia?
Who is my TIN god?
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by vivalavida(m): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Who is my TIN god?
The drug lord.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 12:58am On Feb 12, 2023
vivalavida:

The drug lord.
my TIN god how?
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by Ikea81: 1:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Elder wey no cover him brokos well, small pikin go use am play..The Oba of Lagos no respect himself.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 1:25am On Feb 12, 2023
This iconoclastic strong head will achieve nothing
If you can't respect our culture in our land it will cost you
Our land
Our way
If you don't like it,,......Ekene is your friend
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by HNICEARTH: 1:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Which of the Oba?
The one that got his shoes stolen during ENDSARS
The one that his staff of office was sold on jiji
The one that hoarded palliatives during covid
The one seyi counts and plays with his beard out of boredom
The one that told citizens to jump into the lagoon.

Their are better things to do than waste time visiting that dud Oba. Maybe, just maybe he might just get a visit today.
We respect and love Oni of ife
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ednut1(m): 2:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Oba of Lagos (eko) is the king of a small island not the whole of lagos state. There are over 40 obas or so in Lagos. This your food no cook well
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by ImperialYoruba: 2:22am On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Oba of Lagos, and his Chiefs, and Elders, they all have grievances detailing atrocities of Ibo, one tribe, and their disruption of peace in Lagos. What to do with Ibo nuisance and disrespect in Lagos is an issue on their table, after election.

The day will come. No rush.
Re: Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign by omonnakoda: 2:23am On Feb 12, 2023
ednut1:
Oba of Lagos (eko) is the king of a small island not the whole of lagos state. There are over 40 obas or so in Lagos. This your food no cook well
Where is Tafawa Balewa Square?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? / 1998 Obasanjo Worths N20,000, Today He Worth N180 Billion ! / APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.