Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

God Will Judge All Of You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Judge All Of You (184 Views)

History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida / God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Judge All Of You by Originakalokalo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
You create division among people because of a politician's meat, God will Judge you.

You create hate just for support, God will Judge you all.

You kill as a means of livelihood, God will Judge you.

Either you believe it or not, your appointment with death is coming.....You will then stand before the almighty God to give account of how you used your life.

Continue.

Tick. Tock. Your time is ticking away.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Orders Civil Servants To Dance, Do Dressing Parades On Val Day. / That Year, It Was Between GEJ My Val And FEBUHARI But This Year Is Dry ??? ??? / Alleged Disdain For Rule Of Law: Why Gov Bello Wants President Buhari To Call Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.