Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi (9010 Views)

The Ijaw National Congress Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi For President / Peter Obi Holds Strategic Meeting With Ijaw National Congress Members In Bayelsa / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Your mother will never laugh again
your mother will laugh until she is being remanded in Yana chained hands ND leg....cos ur father do Bleep madness enter her
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

your mother will laugh until she is being remanded in Yana chained hands ND leg....cos ur father do Bleep madness enter her
Your mother will never know happiness
She will live in woe and sorrow
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Your mother will never know happiness
She will live in woe and sorrow
you and your father, will sniff from the rotten and pungent smell of your mother's decaying pussy.. all through your life's.. idiot
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

You think some of us just came on the political scene? You want me to pull old articles for you? Igbo destroyed Jonathan completely. They were in hiding when he was struggling to take over and Northerners rejected because Igbo thought they should be President before an Ijaw. But when the soup finished getting cooked, and he became President, they started shouting SS and SE are one. Jonathan fell for it and they damaged his Presidency.
Oga om still waiting for you ooh... how many yoruba states did Jonathan win, during his re-election bid, and how many states did he win the East.. cheap black mailers.. I'm waiting for ur response
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by 2mch(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Oga om still waiting for you ooh... how many yoruba states did Jonathan win, during his re-election bid, and how many states did he win the East.. cheap black mailers.. I'm waiting for ur response

My personal opinion is that a Jonathan candidacy, in the current politics of zoning, strongly conflicts with Igbos’ own interest because they are the only major ethnic group which has not produced an elected President of this country, and 2015 is their best chance of doing so.

https://saharareporters.com/2010/09/15/jonathan-and-igbo-question

One of the many articles written then. They were very vocal about it! But Yoruba fought for the law to be respected and the Vice take over from the President. Northerner’s could not defend going against the constitution so they yielded to Jonathan Presidency. You think some of us have been discussing Presidency yesterday?
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

One of the many articles written then. They were very vocal about it! But Yoruba fought for the law to be respected and the Vice take over from the President. Northerner’s could not defend going against the constitution so they yielded to Jonathan Presidency. You think some of us have been discussing Presidency yesterday?
now answer me.. how many western states did he win in his re-election bid... and how many eastern state did he win equally.... who gave him the name EBELE...

and next time, don't gv. me stupid facts from Sahara gutter media again..
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

please,what relationship is this having with my question...

answer how many states did he win in the both regions?
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

please explain those images for me..
I hate hypocrisy

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Captain8(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

are just quoting out of emotional blackmail.. oga gv me verifiable facts... not Ogogoro joint fallacies
go read history or better ask your ibo brothers here on nairaland to tell you... because they know this stories I am talking about.
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Captain8:
go read history or better ask your ibo brothers here on nairaland to tell you... because they know this stories I am talking about.
please explain all this pix for me...
as we spoilt Jonathon's regime... 😂 😂. you guys are very funny

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by 2mch(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

now answer me.. how many western states did he win in his re-election bid... and how many eastern state did he win equally.... who gave him the name EBELE...

and next time, don't gv. me stupid facts from Sahara gutter media again..
He lost. Yorubas withdrew their support since he started trying nonsense with them. Then in 2015 he tried to buy our votes. But the people he surrounded himself with could not save him in the end. It was in Northern interest that he was voted out too. Sahara Reporters cannot be paid to wipe off evidence, so they are a good resource of the past. You asked for evidence, I showed you. Now you are throwing tantrums. You have a very low IQ.
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

He lost. Yorubas withdrew their support since he started trying nonsense with them. Then in 2015 he tried to buy our votes. But the people he surrounded himself with could not save him in the end. It was in Northern interest that he was voted out too. Sahara Reporters cannot be paid to wipe off evidence, so they are a good resource of the past. You asked for evidence, I showed you. Now you are throwing tantrums. You have a very low IQ.
fine... in wht way did we the Igbos spoil his chances of winning??
then explain this image for me below for me again

Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

I have a low IQ.. But if u have sense you will know that, only a retad will write this nonsense you wrote... and that gibberish you brought from Sahara is another clue of how retarded you are... bringing stuffs of different ideas, to sell your lies... guy, try get sense
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Captain8(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

please explain all this pix for me...
as we spoilt Jonathon's regime... 😂 😂. you guys are very funny
Gej vote is not the issue here,,,the problem is you ibos are ipob including your obi...if vote and obi passed, Ipob will claim all our territories and put them in biafra.....you people are not trusted..
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Captain8:
Gej vote is not the issue here,,,the problem is you ibos are ipob including your obi...if vote and obi passed, Ipob will claim all our territories and put them in biafra.....you people are not trusted..
you are just useless oga...i thought you are even reasonable.....
Mtcheeeeeeww
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Captain8(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Mtcheeeeeeww
alright you can go, I have told you the fact, if you like take, if you like hate it.

You people remains criminals and threat to our lands
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Captain8:
alright you can go, I have told you the fact, if you like take, if you like hate it.

You people remains criminals and threat to our lands
wch mumu land... Ogogoro drinking swines
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by jogojogo: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by Captain8(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

wch mumu land... Ogogoro drinking swines
now I see the land theft mind in you... You are ipob... Criminal.. oya come take our oil to enrich your landlocked biafla.. thieves
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Mtcheeeeeeww
Your mother is useless
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Captain8:
now I see the land theft mind in you... You are ipob... Criminal.. oya come take our oil to enrich your landlocked biafla.. thieves
oyel wey na sweeping job, Naim dem gv una..
Omo has oil, abia has oil, Anambra too... but not in bulk... inside una oil wey una get, na still Fulani get all of dem...
Ogogoro jonkies
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother is useless
your mother is uselesser
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

your mother is uselesser
She will die coughing
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother is useless
how ca you qualify a woman who has constantly raped by lunatics... uselessness will an exalting word..
foool
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

how ca you qualify a woman who has constantly raped by lunatics... uselessness will an exalting word..
foool
Your mother will die cold and alone
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
She will die coughing
yours will die from cum shots, from yur step dad..
( she will die fucking)
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother will die cold and alone
your mum will die.. hot and bleeping.. she will moan to death
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Your mother is already moaning and groaning in bitter agony
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

You will never prosper
You are in. trouble
You done buy market
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

You will never prosper
You are in. trouble
You done buy market
you done buy plaza...
U will prosper only in madness.
u will prosper in misery.
u will prosper in sorrow and anguish
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother is already moaning and groaning in bitter agony
shame will be your portion in life, as long as there is a or in you...
you mother will keep bleeping only the mad.. until the end of days
Re: Ijaw National Congress Denies Endorsing Obi by omonnakoda: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

shame will be your portion in life, as long as there is a or in you...
you mother will keep bleeping only the mad.. until the end of days
Ogun will use your mother for suya
she will dry up like stockfish
She will be a living dead
A walking corpse
Dwelling in sorrow and lamentation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Threaten To Arrest CBN Gov, AGF Over Oil Bloc Sale / Lagos Police Commissioner, 11 Others Promoted AIG. PSC Promotes 5718 Officers / How Can I Join A Political Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.