Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace (718 Views)

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / Obi , Labour Party Rally Today In Katsina State Was Total Disgrace / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by ryloy: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
PDP RALLY IN ABIA STATE WAS LIKE OBI RALLY IN LAGOS: TOTAL DISGRACE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obi rally in Lagos state was worst in the history of Nigeria grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by Zulum500: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Both obi and atiku ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by omonnakoda: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by id911(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo:
Obi rally in Lagos state was worst in the history of Nigeria grin grin grin
I purposely refused to comment on all the fake threads about LP Lagos rally you guys created because I know most people are aware of the devilish propaganda against Obi. I was at the campaign ground yesterday but was dumfounded seeing different pictures on Nairaland. Make una continue with una lies, only the gullibles are deceived.
Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by IDeyNL: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
The worst rally ever is APC Abuja rally.

Urchinss are even ashamed to talk about the rally.

The Lagos rally really hurt urchinss hence they keep opening threads up and down.

I won't be surprised by next week there will be emergency APC rally in Lagos, just as a way to counter the supporters Obi pulled in Lagos.

Anyway, urchinss have shown early that they are ready for violence in the election, I expect now the security agencies to hunt them down. Also that partisan REC. I'm sure he will removed before the election.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:
Tilimbu rally in Abuja was like what

Obi campaign in Alaba alone is far more than Tinubu campaign in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by Papichulostunne(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:

See as una carry drone almost reach heaven to snap this one.. but when una wan do una own .. una go zoom the picture sote person fit see hair inside person nose for the picture.. mtchew

That is a crowd there..

1 Like

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by Papichulostunne(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
post=120845007:

Tilimbu rally in Abuja was like what

Obi campaign in Alaba alone is far more than Tinubu campaign in Abuja
Dem no dey gree take drone shot

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by yarimo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
id911:

I purposely refused to comment on all the fake threads about LP Lagos rally you guys created because I know most people are aware of the devilish propaganda against Obi. I was at the campaign ground yesterday but was dumfounded seeing different pictures on Nairaland. Make una continue with una lies, only the gullibles are deceived.
grin grin

Re: Pdp Rally In Abia State Was Like Obi Rally In Lagos: Total Disgrace by Bluntguy: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Atiku's rally in Abia state was like Tinubu's rally in Abuja. A big flop. But Obi shut down Lagos. Ask Bayo Onanuga.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Took Anambra To Top In WAEC Bola Tinubu Took Lagos To Top In Economy / Atiku And Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Picture) / APC Can Never Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.