Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections (1292 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Are you ready for the #NigeriaDecides2023 election?

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1624699733385125888

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thank God accreditation and voting are simultaneously done. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Fulanipussy: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
This election is clearly between Obi and Atiku, with Tinubu in the poll Atiku is getting the upper hand, and we can't afford to have a Northern Muslim president take over from a Northern Muslim president, Tinubu should do the right thing by stepping down...

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Atiku.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Flathead8: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nawao! How does this stop rigging? The ballot box can be emptied and replaced by thumb printed ballot papers

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Rubeshi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow beautiful
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by blabulu2000: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
This election is for powerful...

I beg you if you are not spiritually supported to dare to near some places......or else......
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Softmirror: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
IF NOT FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU'S WISDOM, WE ALL WOULD HAVE KISSED THIS ELECTION GOODBYE.

HE CREATED THE AWARENESS AS TO THE INTENDED DISRUPTION OF THE FORTHCOMING ELECTION SO MUCH ON TIME THAT NIGERIANS BECAME AWOKE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Softmirror:
IF NOT FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU'S WISDOM, WE ALL WOULD HAVE KISSED THIS ELECTION GOODBYE.

HE CREATED THE AWARENESS AS TO THE INTENDED DISRUPTION OF THE FORTHCOMING ELECTION SO MUCH ON TIME THAT NIGERIANS BECAME AWOKE.

Are you ok? grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Softmirror: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
iwaeda:

Are you ok? grin grin grin grin

DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE AMONG THOSE SO INSENSITIVE TO OUR REALITIES.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
blabulu2000:
This election is for powerful...

I beg you if you are not spiritually supported to dare to near some places......or else......

Awa ti Isale Eko alenu gan. No lele. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Softmirror:

DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE AMONG THOSE SO INSENSITIVE OUR REALITIES.
Is Tinubu OK in your mind? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
APC will loose beyond their imaginations. grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by SmallDick99(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thinking Peter Obi will win a presidential election in Nigeria is the same as thinking Jesus is coming back this year; both are possible but not in our life time grin

Obi will come a distant third, quote me after the election!

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
SmallDick99:
Thinking Peter Obi will win a presidential election in Nigeria is the same as thinking Jesus is coming back this year; both are possible but not in our life time grin

Obi will come a distant third, quote me after the election!

Death can knock you down anytime, Just as Jesus can come anytime. Don't mock Christian beliefs. grin grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
We pay for peaceful election. grin grin grin
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
iwaeda:
Thank God accreditation and voting are simultaneously done. grin grin grin grin
The question I wanna ask..

It will be so nice if it's done that way.
Accredited voters and the number of votes will tally..
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ok, noted.
Wishing well meaning Nigerians all the best as we head to the poll.
#Nigeria decides.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

The question I wanna ask..

It will be so nice if it's done that way.
Accredited voters and the number of votes will tally..
INEC said accreditation and voting will be transmitted real time. grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by aieromon(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Flathead8:
Nawao! How does this stop rigging? The ballot box can be emptied and replaced by thumb printed ballot papers

Have you voted before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTp10PtuXY

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Chidibe212(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
iwaeda:

INEC said accreditation and voting will be transmitted real time. grin grin grin grin

When you say real time what do you mean?

What's the essence of Ballot box and the importance of BVAS?
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Chidibe212(f): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
aieromon:

Have you voted before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTp10PtuXY

This paper rubbish is bullshit.

Why can't it be made automated.

The paper rubbish should be scrapped.

I was even thinking the BVAS stuff will be like POS or ATM machine, meaning that when you vote by choosing your party through automation and it gives you a print-out as per who you voted for while it uploades automatically to INECs server.

The print out should be yours alone to do away it just as you collect print-out from POS or ATM machine.

If votes are still counted this way by bringing out papers from the box then it's rubbish. We have not grown digital and still in the analogue stage.

Spits!!
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by aieromon(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chidibe212:

When you say real time what do you mean?

What's the essence of Ballot box and the importance of BVAS?

Before the introduction of BVAS, accreditation was done manually and closed by 2pm followed by the actual voting.

With BVAS, accreditation is done on the device after which voting can commence immediately. The ballot box tracks the number of people that voted and compares it with the number of accredited voters on the BVAS. Once, the number of ballot papers is more than the number of accredited voters, it will be considered as over voting.

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by aieromon(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chidibe212:

If votes are still counted this way by bringing out papers from the box then it's rubbish. We have not grown digital and still in the analogue stage.

Manual counting of paper votes occurs everywhere in the world.

Paper voting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVfmW0pGKzo

Hand counting of ballots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF3mUPTtvcg
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Chidibe212(f): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
aieromon:

Manual counting of paper votes occurs everywhere in the world.

Please, this is my first time on voting because we need a Renewed Nigeria and INEC have assured Nigerians our votes will count.

I beg to ask, will ALL the 18 political parties have one ballot box each or will all votes from all parties use just one ballot box in casting their votes?

Meaning, will INEC officials place 18 ballot boxes representing each 18 political parties in the polling unit for individuals to cast their votes OR will all 18 political party supporters use ONLY ONE ballot box in casting in their votes?
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by aieromon(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chidibe212:

Please, this is my first time on voting because we need a Renewed Nigeria and INEC have assured Nigerians our votes will count.

I beg to ask, will ALL the 18 political parties have one ballot box each or will all votes from all parties use just one ballot box in casting their votes?

Meaning, will INEC officials place 18 ballot boxes representing each 18 political parties in the polling unit for individuals to cast their votes OR will all 18 political party supporters use ONLY ONE ballot box in casting in their votes?

One vote
One ballot box
One ballot paper with the logos of 18 political parties

Your vote will count.

Here is a guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUWssl-SpI
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Chidibe212(f): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2023
aieromon:

One vote
One ballot box
One ballot paper with the logos of 18 political parties

Your vote will count.

Poofffff ....this shit can still be rigged this way my dear.

If voting can be automated like ATM machine is operated using BVAS or there are 18 ballot boxes representing 18 political parties then this election can not be rigged and every vote will surely & clearly count EASILY
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Think9ja(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Atikowa
Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Half of the people on nairaland.com will not vote or don't have PVC. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by aieromon(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2023
iwaeda:
Half of the people on nairaland.com will not vote or don't have PVC. grin grin grin grin grin

I quite agree with you. Electoral illiteracy reflects in the type of comments I read here.

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by iwaeda: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2023
aieromon:

I quite agree with you.

15% of them are not in Nigeria. 28% are students. 10% don't even have PVC. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Procedures To Vote During 2023 Elections by Parachoko: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Chidibe212:

This paper rubbish is bullshit.

Why can't it be made automated.

The paper rubbish should be scrapped.

I was even thinking the BVAS stuff will be like POS or ATM machine, meaning that when you vote by choosing your party through automation and it gives you a print-out as per who you voted for while it uploades automatically to INECs server.

The print out should be yours alone to do away it just as you collect print-out from POS or ATM machine.

Spits!!
Most of you Obi Zombies no get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Is Shaking Now" Beverly Naya Reacts As Peter Obi beat Tinubu in Lagos / Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other / Akpabio Stopped El-rufai During His Ministerial Screening Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.