Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? (47083 Views)

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by clockwisereport: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Go and build your own house

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Financialman: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, mind your business or pack out!
In developed countries,they could be charged for public disturbance,noise pollution and in my world tempting a child of God...miss mind your business

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Goodlady:
Rinds me of Steven, a former neighbors who usually v sex with his gf and both ll be moaning. Very disgusting
I ran to check your profile picture to be sure you weren’t a former neighbor of mine. That’s a relief

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Faposky95: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
...Sounds like you want to do more than just report but go into full journalism on this one.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by youngbabaj(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Best thing to do is
Bring your sound system to the room
And play blue film
Nigeria blue film ooo no go play oyinbo own
That one go cast u
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Jackipapa: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Laugh out very loud and let them know that you are aware of what they are doing and you are laughing at them, Shikena!
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by buharibanjo(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
🎶 Neighbors no wan go heaven again o"
Comot ur eye for the girl moaning na boyfriend get am' 🎶
Gadafii:
you have been advised, but boom box and position it towards their window, when they start, play portable mix tape to their hearing and nd got to sleep in the parlor

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Broveens42(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
You'll never know ladies love sex, until you stay in a public compound grin

All these GRA person dey live can deceive eeh

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Goodlady(f): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
NevetsIbot:

I ran to check your profile picture to be sure you weren’t a former neighbor of mine. That’s a relief
Bros I no know you. But the Stephen I knew was just one guy with sweet mouth which I mo fit fall for
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by adecz: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Maybe you should go and join them 😁😁😁
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by enonche85(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
More like blast Christian music or preaching. It will sound more boring and frustrate them.

Few days ago I was siting in front of my neighbor's balcony, a selfcon apartment making a call, they were inside playing gospel songs before I know na serious and loud soundtrack I begin hear from their room. Na me rub comot from there... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by cuteboy2: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Tell Oga Righteousness to send you some CDs on preaching about hell fire and fornication. Anytime they start, just slot in the CD, loud the volume well well and open your window.

After sometime, the man erektion no go gree come up once the preaching starts. Problem solved 😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Financialman: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=EniHolar post=120851010]You look like a nosy type from the way you described the apartments and explaining to us that they don't look married. I strongly advise you to mind your business please.

But if you insist that you don't want to mind your business, call the guy and talk with him. [/quot
Which one is nosy type, because you know you are noisy during sex too,what happened to the couples blasting music in their rooms to keep the noise low,they are disturbing a married man whose family is not in town and who needs to concentrate on what his program.
They can make their room sound proof,since sex is Everytime and noisy for them

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by mezebel(f): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
people advising you to buy boom buy speaker like say you no de enjoy the sound track

you are only angry because u don too buy blue seal vas and Ur cock don red finish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Mrregistration: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2023
People still dey do when cash no dey. No too much responsibility for them I think.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by AmotekunSW: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2023
EniHolar:
You look like a nosy type from the way you described the apartments and explaining to us that they don't look married. I strongly advise you to mind your business please.

But if you insist that you don't want to mind your business, call the guy and talk with him.

It seems you're guilty of what the guy is complaining about.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by enonche85(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2023
youngbabaj:
Best thing to do is
Bring your sound system to the room
And play blue film
Nigeria blue film ooo no go play oyinbo own
That one go cast u

Naija own dey?... grin grin
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by MightySparrow: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Free music, record as ringtone.

As w sweet them e dey pain you ní?
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by 43Ronin: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
OP u be nice guy, I like wahala pass fight. Me I will face my speaker to their window and be jamming all those old school gospel music(the ones with thick igbo assent sold in bus stops) & be kushing up at same time. So that marley aroma go dey puff reach their side. Na the guy go find me come the next morning. grin
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by aikyg(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Bouncin(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Buy enough soap and start soapy immediately they start nacking. Connect to moaning of the girl and as such you won't know you are f^cking yourself or better still f^cking soap.

Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by cuteboy2: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
If that Oga Righteousness CD no work, try this one. In the morning when don nack well, when they come out go and greet and hale the man. Tell him he is the real Odogwu in nakis. 😂

Tell him everybody in the compound are always looking forward to listening to their ringtones, and some people are recording it to share online. That will be the end of noisy knacking from them.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by OloyeVIII: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Jus record the soundtrack, get a boom box and hop on the jam one night when they start. Let them know you've heard the track before.
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by samefiok(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Autobot05:
Get an earbud /airpods/ or a headset . Use it to shut yourself away from the world when necessary cheesy

Underated advice,get a air pod, whenever they start their sex round,play some ASMR and go to sleep

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by greggng: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

I moved to a new apartment early last month, and everything has been fine; a friendly environment, nice amenities and all, but I have only one problem. In our compound, there is a building in front with three and 2-bedroom flats in front of the building my apartment is behind, and it has two rooms and a parlour self-con.

The issue is that the window of my room is directly opposite the window of the bedroom of the people living in the 2-bedroom flat in the building in front. They get a little bit too excited during sex which is like every day and multiple times during the night: yesterday, I entered the house around 9:30 pm, and I noticed they were at it (This one, they didn't even close their window), They were already done before I slept off like 30 mins later, but they woke me up with their weird noise around 1, and it was on like that for like 1 hour, I managed to sleep, but they started again around 4.....

I don't know if they are married(because they don't wear rings or dress like married people), but they are young and live together; alone, but I can't bear this everyday wailing again. So what do you feel is right? If I tell the landlord to correct them, they will still know I am the one that reported because of the proximity of our apartment, and if I try to reason with the guy, it will be somehow awkward because we are yet to really start greeting ourselves sef.

For the record, I am married and blessed with a child, but my family lives in a different city. I moved here because of a program I am running. I will be spending at least 2 weeks here every month. Our landlord doesn't stay in the same compound but stays on the same street.

Mind your business

.thats the best way to live long
You can get yourself your own woman and start practicing with her
.alternatively you can loud your music yo distract yourself except you have other motives like eyeing the girl he is fucking ...that is when it will pain you hearing her moan
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by CaptainFM1: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
justFEARLESS:
Hello Guys

I moved to a new apartment early last month, and everything has been fine; a friendly environment, nice amenities and all, but I have only one problem. In our compound, there is a building in front with three and 2-bedroom flats in front of the building my apartment is behind, and it has two rooms and a parlour self-con.

The issue is that the window of my room is directly opposite the window of the bedroom of the people living in the 2-bedroom flat in the building in front. They get a little bit too excited during sex which is like every day and multiple times during the night: yesterday, I entered the house around 9:30 pm, and I noticed they were at it (This one, they didn't even close their window), They were already done before I slept off like 30 mins later, but they woke me up with their weird noise around 1, and it was on like that for like 1 hour, I managed to sleep, but they started again around 4.....

I don't know if they are married(because they don't wear rings or dress like married people), but they are young and live together; alone, but I can't bear this everyday wailing again. So what do you feel is right? If I tell the landlord to correct them, they will still know I am the one that reported because of the proximity of our apartment, and if I try to reason with the guy, it will be somehow awkward because we are yet to really start greeting ourselves sef.

For the record, I am married and blessed with a child, but my family lives in a different city. I moved here because of a program I am running. I will be spending at least 2 weeks here every month. Our landlord doesn't stay in the same compound but stays on the same street.

Go and greet your neighbour and remind him to keep the noise down esp at night. He would code you!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Na waa..

I no know for another person..

But if na me,, I can knock on that window for them..
This is a private stuff.
So, they shouldn't disturb me with it.
Else, they might indirectly be inviting a crowd to view them very soon

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by AngelicBeing: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
gaby:
Go buy one of those pre-recorded tapes of "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand".

Put it on a loop continuously whenever they start on their rendezvous.

Them go pack and leave you to become the landlord.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare grin
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
No freedom in Nigeria.

Mind your business, are you the one paying their rents & bills?

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by sharpwriter(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
gaby:
Go buy one of those pre-recorded tapes of "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand".

Put it on a loop continuously whenever they start on their rendezvous.

Them go pack and leave you to become the landlord.
Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Mayeldah(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
write a note with the following:

'Good day neighbours, We will appreciate you lower your voice and moanings whenever you have sex. You are too loud and this disturbs other occupants of this compound'

drop it in front of their door or rather paste in on their door when they are not around. They will behave heanceforth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? by Olumaeme: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
You can do it in two ways. You have to confront the guy or you can get a loud tape recorder and play it in the night whenever they are doing their thing. If everybody no rest, e go calm down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island / Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful Of Before Buying Land / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.