Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles (38848 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Ezekwesili For Withdrawing From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

You are making noise. There's no government that'll give its vehicle to the opposition to use. No government!

Opposition bought the vehicles for them, get that into your thick skull

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by wale0810: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Adeleke will be returned home soon!go and return him now mumu

He knows what's coming and just playing his last card
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by emani03(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
48 laws of power 🤙

Radiant01:
Gov Adeleke don't sabi politics at all..
Rue no 10
Avoid surrounding yourself with those who are unhappy and unlucky. Their negative energy will only bring you down.

Rule no 14
Pretend to be friends with someone to get close to them and learn their secrets. Then use that information against them.

Rule 19
You should be careful when choosing your opponents. Some people are not worth the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by JoeNL22(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
maasoap:

Opposition bought the vehicles for them, get that into your thick skull
No, the government in power bought it for them, the vehicleis are in the property of the osun government, not APC, And who is running the Osun government now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by haffaze777(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
With this step taken by adeleke I support his removal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by PecE2Make: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
REFUSE TO BE BAT URCHINS WHO KEPT RECEIVING DATA BUNDLE SUFFERING AND SMILING

Oga sir, this is my second year doing a media job as a graduate

Three of your cousin that graduated from the university sam year (2021) with me are working in CBN

Four of your nephew and yor firstborn that graduated in 2022 are now working with NNPC

Your second child will be flying overseas for his tertiary education next month.

Your elder brother and his wife that didn't go to school were giving 15 million to invest in farming business just 3 days ago

Hon. Sir, you kept giving me one thousand Naira to subscribe for data bundle so as to enable me post your pictures and beautiful write up about you on Facebook.

What will happen to me if you lose the forth coming election?
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by BreconHills(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Why should you use a government vehicle to attend an opposition party rally?
Are you normal?

Please read again. Nowhere was it stated that they attended the rally in those vehicles.

In my day maths was the problem at waec. Now it seems it is English.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by flokii: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mr Governor.. ile n yo.
Stop sowing hatred like some people.. politics in Yorubaland is not a do or die affair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by saintrow1: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Are you normal?

Are you normal?
Na your family vehicle?
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by saintrow1: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
flokii:
Mr Governor.. ile n yo.
Stop sowing hatred like some people.. politics in Yorubaland is not a do or die affair.

What do you expect from half blood and his mother is IBO. They can never do anything right. Awon omo elede

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
peace have left u igbos a long time

Dem no even born your father make u go out tomorrow or u are a dead meat already
How can you who's already dead wish death on the living?
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by flokii: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
saintrow1:

What do you expect from half blood and his mother is IBO. They can never do anything right. Awon omo elede

He should not import their culture of hate into Yorubaland else..

We are civilized people with rights and freedom of association not some cave people with crude lifestyle. Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by kellybently(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Are you normal?

Mumu you can't read and understand that the vehicle was given during Aregbeshola. Na him give them .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Mrmb: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

But wait oo!
Are you normal?

She said the vehicles were given to them by an APC government of Aregbesola, does it sound normal to use APC's gift to them for another party's rally?
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Godwin4444: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
How can you who's already dead wish death on the living?
if e sure for your father go out tomorrow
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by dionma: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
A big mistake he has made. Avoid engaging in a fight of blame with woman. Do not pick a fight with a woman unless absolutely necessary and you are without blame. Adeleke downfall start from now.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Abokisulay(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
godoluwa:
Good Job

Those idiot market women must get sense by fire by force

You wanna mortgage the future of your unborn kids for 2k naira

God punish you idiots

Adeleke should press their neck the more

God will not punish anyone but you cos ur a very very Stoopid person, politics isn't a do or die affair but ur stoopidity won't let u see.

Bunch of idiot women

Chase those idiot from the market if possible or lock up their shops

Obasanjo was president between 1999 - 2007 and he's a Yoruba man so what exactly are they trying to say by the words 'yoruba never tasted presidency since the past 60yrs'

Once again, God go punish anybody who dares support Tinubu or vote for him

Tinubu is a very bad cancer
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
if e sure for your father go out tomorrow
My father is a free man who goes about his lawful duties whenever it pleases him.
I'm not like you yellow Bar whose mum has not yet shown him his real father. Out of wedlock bastards are prevalent in the sad west, that's why the term Omo ale is a serious phrase in the waste land.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Thonee(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Same thing APC will do in Lagos so Governor Adeleke is very right.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by saintrow1: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
flokii:

He should not import their culture of hate into Yorubaland else..

We are civilized people with rights and freedom of association not some cave people with crude lifestyle. Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi..

You are absolutely right
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Okhuadams(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Godwin4444: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
My father is a free man who goes about his lawful duties whenever it pleases him.
I'm not like you yellow Bar whose mum has not yet shown him his real father. Out of wedlock bastards are prevalent in the sad west, that's why the term Omo ale is a serious phrase in the waste land.
if e sure for u go out tomorrow
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Pat081: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
You are talking like a kid mobilize themselves to vote for APC abi? Do you think she will force them to vote for who she likes?? They are wise now only good-for-nothing people who did not think about the future of or their children APC will be hisont in this country Amen
2mch:
Don’t ever mess with market women. They are the true voters and they know how to mobilize themselves very well.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Pat081: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
You are talking like a kid mobilize themselves to vote for APC abi? Do you think she will force them to vote for who she likes?? They are wise now only good-for-nothing people who did not think about the future of or their children APC will be hisont in this country Amen
2mch:
Don’t ever mess with market women. They are the true voters and they know how to mobilize themselves very well.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by flokii: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
saintrow1:

You are absolutely right

They should not awaken the sleeping demon.. e go do them like 'koto aye'.

The gentility of a tiger doesn't translate to cowardice.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Godwin4444:
if e sure for u go out tomorrow
I will.

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by Osidazz19: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

Exactly. He's not very smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by chatinent: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
If Tinubu does his, it's politics. If others do same, it's a crime?

Taaah!
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by BubblingB(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

In lagos, all markets were shut down and forced to go campaign for Tinubu. I went to the market and some women were literally crying because they were forced to close their shops. I know you might be unaware of this so make I update you.

It is sometimes good to stay on the fence when you're not directly benefiting from this parties.
Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by 2mch(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
BubblingB:

In lagos, all markets were shut down and forced to go campaign for Tinubu. I went to the market and some women were literally crying because they were forced to close their shops. I know you might be unaware of this so make I update you.

It is sometimes good to stay on the fence when you're not directly benefiting from this parties.
I say again, never mess with market women.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles by BubblingB(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
2mch:

I say again, never mess with market women.

I say again, it is not new. And not all women are in the market!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.