Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

This Valentine : As A One Minute Man . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Valentine : As A One Minute Man . (331 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Valentine : As A One Minute Man . by knowhowk: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naira Redesign ,No Fuel ,Wahala ,Wahala ,Wahala.Economy This ,Economy that ...does that means that Man will not Fire his Wife ,Partner ,Girl friend ..

As a one minute Man ,Weak Man for Bed ,He Went to a Shopping Mall to Do an Amazing Shopping for his Babe ..

Babe Can't Wait to meet His Lover ..

The Last time they met about 5 Months ago ,Guy bleeped up big time...After just one Minute Guy just Ejaculate ...Babe was very Dissapointed because guy Works in another State ,does not Meet often.

As Bros was coming out of the Shopping Mall ,Two Hands Full of Gifts ..Something Struck His Mind ..
What ! shocked
Guy Remembers How His Babe felts Dissapointed by His Weak Performance in bed .
Right there in his Car ,Keys on his hands ,He Paused ,For few Minutes the Thought was so strong on his Mind Like Gibraltar Rock

Babe had sent Messages to Bros.

"Messages like :Sweat-Heart ...I can't Wait to meet you ...Awwww...Feb..14th Where are thou ?

Oga was still Peturbed by this ..

If this is U..

Talk to me and become a Tiger in Bed .

Be that Beast now .

Whatsapp zero eight one zero six one zero five six three eight .
Re: This Valentine : As A One Minute Man . by knowhowk: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lots of Gifts for her ...

Good Gifts ..

How about the other one in Bed....

Bros , The Val.Gifts are not Completed ooo Without the Main one ..

Whatsapp zero eight one zero six one zero five six three eight .
Re: This Valentine : As A One Minute Man . by knowhowk: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Today Na Today grin

Talk to me.

Zero eight one zero six one zero five six three eight .Whatsapp Now

(1) (Reply)

Some Will Think Im Insane For Doing This / Personality Test: Know Yourself / She Posts Motivational And Preaching Videos Whenever I Am Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.