Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) (24692 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by AngelDo: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Why the hate? We are humans before tribe...Habba

LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

You want to meet a king the status of Oba of Lagos, you just think you won’t give him notice before the day. The mumu Obi just think when he arrives in Lagos, he will just stroll to the palace like say Lagos Oba useless like all those warrant chiefs for Igbo land that call themselves Obi of Onisha and etc.

If you truly wanted to visit the Oba, you would have given him some few days notice. But instead, You just stepped into Lagos and think you’ll just go to Oba palace immediately like say he no go get other functions.

The foolish Obi even sent some of his Obiidiots to lie that the Oba refused to meet him to satisfy their propaganda.

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by luckychem: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
You are too bitter.I pray I don't come across people like you who after hearing the truth about a situation still try to blackmail the concerned person.You better wake up from your slumber let's join hands together with Obi so we can fix Nigeria where our future generation would be proud of.🙂
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

You want to meet a king the status of Oba of Lagos, you just think you won’t give him notice before the day. The mumu Obi just think when he arrives in Lagos, he will just stroll to the palace like say Lagos Oba useless like all those warrant chiefs for Igbo land that call themselves Obi of Onisha and etc.

If you truly wanted to visit the Oba, you would have given him some few days notice. But instead, You just stepped into Lagos and think you’ll just go to Oba palace immediately like say he no go get other functions.

The foolish Obi even sent some of his Obiidiots to lie that the Oba refused to meet him to satisfy their propaganda.

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2023
UncommonLogic:
I knew it. I said it will eventually come out that that the Oba did not refuse to see Obi.
Why will you wait until you are already in Lagos to now start asking for visitation?
Is this how you plan on running a country without an advance planning strategy? Well done.
At least now we know the truth. All those abusing the Oba of Lagos should apologize. Or na the Bottom of the Lagos lagoon go be your final destination.
Your useless oba doesn't have the power to send anybody to the Lagoon. Someone that was chased out of his palace like a hood rat? grin talk another thing Abeg cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by thesicilian: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The more I listen to this man the more I wish election can be tomorrow. I can't wait to vote you sir. You are a bundle of wisdom.
A bundle of wisdom that wasn't wise enough to know that he should inform the Oba of his coming before even arriving Lagos? And not a single person in the campaign train was able to point that out for him? I marvel at the way you people reason. Guess "Obidient" is the new synonym for "Zombie!".
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

Peter Obi, your god cares... hence this interview after being snubbed.

The excreta of the Oba is far more relevant than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED. grin

Show one single member of your family that amounted to anything.
Are you talking about the same oba that stole palliatives and was chased out of his palace like a hood rat?
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Kaiser20: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.
No. Obi try to be diplomatic to protect the clueless Oba
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by UncommonLogic: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Sermwell:

Your useless oba doesn't have the power to send anybody to the Lagoon. Someone that was chased out of his palace like a hood rat? grin talk another thing Abeg cheesy
The Oba doesn't need to send anyone to the bottom of the Lagoon but the delusion that will come to so many brainwashed imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys will.make them jump inside the Lagos lagoon by themselves.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by charlizonto: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Oga forget story,he doesn't want to see you sir

He just don't want to betray his loyalty to Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Geopex:

As normal citizen, u can't just come to visit me without informing me, so disrespectful. Most of u supporting Obi here shows that's how u do in your own places. We know those of u that invaded the palace , we know where u come from, we Know y u wanted to burn down Lagos. Your agenda is a failed one
See this brainwashed fool!! So you believe someone came all the way from another state to invade the oba of Lagos palace?? cheesy cheesy
Even the video of the invasion saw the invaders speaking Yoruba!
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Johnson1716(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2023
I too like this man called Obi
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2023
UncommonLogic:

The Oba doesn't need to send anyone to the bottom of the Lagoon but the delusion that will come to so many brainwashed imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys will.make them jump inside the Lagos lagoon by themselves.
You mean the criminal oba that stole palliatives meant for your poor parents? cheesy cheesy talk another thing Abeg grin
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by goodmike7: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2023
But it was your own people who said the oba refused to see you na.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by spy24(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2023
VERDA:

Because he is the only king in Nigeria abi, the Oba of benin, Sultan of sokoto and more important Oba's, Kings, Emirs he visited are not important too abi or its not the same procedure he used to visit those ones abi...

You guys talk like children most times, without any sense. Shift abeg.

Ona no dey tire to respond to this people sef

Just ignore them they know the facts but are intent on distorting it. So no dey answer dem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2023
kay1one:
Wise man!

This LP Obi people won't stop amazing me. How can you come to Lagos then you want to drive straight to see Oba of Lagos when you ought to have written to the Palace about the visit before the day?

Courtesy demand you write the Palace before the day of your visit. That's the way to go.

Empty vessel people, poor administration.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2023
See how these people lie
First the lady came and said they
WROTE A LETTER AND WERE REJECTED
They did not too us how or show the letter
Now he is saying

UPON MY ARRIVAL I ASKED

Asked whom and How?

So is it AFTER ARRIVAL You ask?

Even if you want to visit in-laws for the first time
Is that photo do things?
Who do we believe? Obi or Dayo?
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Abeg, get sense nah. He said the Oba was not available and he'll possible come back to meet him. What's your fuss about this matter? Is this the fuel you are buying at N500 a litre or no cash in banks. Get a life pls.

But your senseless Obi supported Emefiele on this currency swap thinking it would affect Tinubu. It's obvious your Obi doesn't have large intestines. He's a shallow minded kid and he's going to weep like a kid that he is next week..
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

But one woman came out yesterday to tell us onoda tin
She said they WROTE AND WERE REJECTED
these people ,(dmerciful see ya life) and lies
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Countersam(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/13/why-i-couldnt-visit-oba-of-lagos-during-campaign-obi/

Don't worry the highly partisan Ọbá will look for every excuse not to see you....

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by hush15: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

Because this man Obi has used wisdom in pacifying issues doesn't mean that that Oba wanted to see him. Knowing and understanding Akiolu, ofcourse he would say he doesn't want to see anybody without consideration that he must remain apolitical, mind you, since the rampage at his palace in iga idungaran, he has gone back but moved to a new location where most people don't now. Nobody can can access his new base just like that unlike the open access the former palace had. Am pretty sure after due advises, he might reconsider should Obi decides to revisit.

However, it doesn't matter because the Oba brought it upon himself for being partisan. Everyone know he is a tinubu stooge as well even though he is supposed to be an highly respected man but he has belittled his crown for his bad leadership. Don't you understand, his palace was raid by the urchins and destitutes that surrounds him. How can you have a palace on the island and you supposed subjects are in abject poverty, locking up palliatives that you should give away. Why would they pounce on him!!!

The people that is suppose to protect him are the one that stormed his palace. HE IS A FAILURE and I don't pity him
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by DMerciful(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi is being diplomatic. You dont expect him to say the Oba declined his request to visit. It wont be good for him campaign.

Cc LegendHero
omonnakoda:

But one woman came out yesterday to tell us onoda tin
She said they WROTE AND WERE REJECTED
these people ,(dmerciful see ya life) and lies
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by LogicnReason: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2023
You will make a fine charge and bail lawyer. So if you were called to hold Obi to ransom, is this what you would hold against him? It means you will make other lawyers eat you alive.

Didn't you hear him say its the team on ground who are the ones that make arrangements for him see the traditional rulers? So in your ignorant mind you think the team made the preparation of reaching out to the Palace on that day right? Mumu like you grin
In fact for you decipher that from what he said says a lot about how dull you are. And if you are well exposed to media info, you could have heard the LP spokesperson on Arize who spoke of how they reached out to the Palace before Obi came. Obi's job is to request to see the Oba on the day he comes. The man has been moving from state to state, and if you expect him to have rang lagos to know what's going on with the Oba arrangement 2wks before, then are a morronnnn

LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by omonnakoda: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is being diplomatic. You dont expect him to say the Oba declined his request to visit. It wont be good for him campaign.

Cc LegendHero

You are a liar
That has not changed and you have not acquired shame overnight

IboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

As long as I aligns with
IboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

the truth does not matter to you

S

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by DMerciful(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2023
See as you dey behave like epileptic patient
omonnakoda:

You are a liar
That has not changed and you have not acquired shame overnight

IboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

As long as I aligns with
IboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafraIboOjukwuAkpuBiafra

the truth does not matter to you

S
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by omonnakoda: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2023
DMerciful:
See as you dey behave like epileptic patient
I think you have your mother in mind
She is the one foaming at the mouth
Her next seizure will throw her in front of a truck
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by emanobis(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

The level is tribal bigotry in your tone is so glaring even to the blind and deaf

You need serious mental cleansing
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by MeineMutter: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
UncommonLogic:
I knew it. I said it will eventually come out that that the Oba did not refuse to see Obi.
Why will you wait until you are already in Lagos to now start asking for visitation?
Is this how you plan on running a country without an advance planning strategy? Well done.
At least now we know the truth. All those abusing the Oba of Lagos should apologize. Or na the Bottom of the Lagos lagoon go be your final destination.

Exactly, that’s my thought. He should have arranged that ahead of his visit. That’s how he would know if oba is avoiding him or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by harmonyglobal: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
But his followers started attacking and spreading lies that the oba refuses to see him...mischievous people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Sunnyja: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

The Oba that was chased from his palace and saying about $2m was stolen from his palace during the ENDSARS saga?
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Memphitz357: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.
And you're stoopidly f00lish!
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Jadeoje: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
If I had to vote a thousand times, this man will get all the votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom / Ganduje: PDP Is Only Interested In Edo Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.