Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (27977 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Neckpresser101: 6:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Tflex01:

Igbos are more tribalistic and bigoted.

Give me examples They are tribalistic they voted obj massively?

We're you aware abiola won Anambra massively and other two SE states during his election?

Since after the war have they been in leadership role?

Have they not been voting?

Who have they been voting for?

Is it not their fellow Nigerians?

Tell me how many times yorubas have voted igbos??

Tueh!!!! I spit on your cursed head!you shameless tribalist!
You all called Mr macaroni omo ale even iyabo ojo because they supported obi!

You'll be dominated in your region as God keep blessing them it's not a curse it's a fact when the Egyptians were all bent on hating and envying the israelites they only waxed stronger!

I'm not Igbo I'm from niger delta but I have been a close observer of the southern politics and I tell you

Your hatred and envy is too much

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by securitywatch50: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2023
The news going around that SOUTHWEST LABOUR PARTY has collapsed its structure is FAKE NEWS!!

The said Southwest LP chairman, Omotoso Banji defected last year May 2022 during the Ekiti Gubernatorial Election.

SOURCE : https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/31/over-1000-labour-party-members-join-apc-in-ekiti-pledge-to-work-for-party/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/01/2022-1000-lp-members-defect-to-apc-in-ekiti/
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by kelechi50: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Nairaland is now an arm of APC fishing out fake News here and there

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by primeache: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2023
If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by tungamaje: 6:14am On Feb 14, 2023
securitywatch50:
The news going around that SOUTHWEST LABOUR PARTY has collapsed its structure is FAKE NEWS!!

The said Southwest LP chairman, Omotoso Banji defected last year May 2022 during the Ekiti Gubernatorial Election.

SOURCE : https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/31/over-1000-labour-party-members-join-apc-in-ekiti-pledge-to-work-for-party/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/01/2022-1000-lp-members-defect-to-apc-in-ekiti/
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

I am surprised people are still spreading this obvious fake news
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by marley145: 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
South West and betrayal no be today
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Father4all: 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
T so much dislike this people because of there tribalism
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Dikaveli(m): 6:21am On Feb 14, 2023
another1:
Obi will not get up to 1000 votes in South west States and you expect other regions to votes your own son
Keep playing ethnic card.
One Nigeria i hail oo

Obi will get 4m votes in your Lagos alone

2m in Ibadan

1000 in your community of 1200 persons

So hide your face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2023
“In view of this, we leaders of the Labour Party in the South-West have decided to leave the party because we have a lot of mediocre there and what they are looking for is money, they are not ready to serve Nigeria.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Chetas81(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2023
nobody is taking away this election from pdp you can bet me and take your money 💸
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2023
He said: “Labour Party presently is a shaky platform for anybody to contest, Labour Party is a failure platform for anybody to contest, I don’t know Peter Obi and I’m less concerned about him but I’m concerned about those celebrating the Labour Party mediocre within Nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Goodcitizen1: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2023
“I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.”

This line got me… we are done as a country!!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by PeterObi4LP: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2023
LP is a sharky platform yet giving Tinubu nightmare. Whom God has destined to win will surely win. One thing for sure, Atiku won't allow Tinubu rig this election so is Tinubu to Atiku. Let the 4 contestants taste their popularity with money induced, I assure you Tinubu will come distant 3rd.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2023
“They are not after winning the election but to share the money. Politics started at the unit level. To win an election, you must start from the unit. Obi cannot go anywhere. There is no way the LP will fly. Asiwaju Tinubu will win this election.”

grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Viicfuntop(f): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

I am really looking forward to our people’s vote. Our state is predominantly Christian. If any indigene has no reason to vote for Obi, they should at least remember the owo massacre. No one has been prosecuted for those murders.

There is no Christian that’s brazen enough to go into a church and kill people like that. So yes, religion must be another reason people of Ondo state must use as a criteria

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Which one its south west leader 😂🤣😁😂 APC self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by elantraceey(f): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2023
This idiot that has left since 9 months ago. It's people listening to you that I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by KingsCity: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2023
From the way they spoke, it’s even obvious they are unintelligent e-diots

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:31am On Feb 14, 2023
When you don’t know, YOU SIMPLY DON’T KNOW… Now, na only God knows when the flatBrainsss will wake the fuckkk up.

grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Darren95: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Tinubu will now get 20m votes in south south and south east? That God for Wazobia.
We are watching...
Every tribe should vote their own then.

Remove we South South from ur Igbo Biafra president

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Cantonese: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Is he not already a bastard. When he left APC to pretentiously join LP, was he not a bastard. Lying to himself that LP is there to share money, when we all know that LP is no SHISHI party, is he not a bastard? When he and his tiny group could not find shishi to grease their pockets from LP, was he not showing himself as a complete bastard?

When we say Nigeria must remain as one, how can we expect it with such irresponsible people in political offices? You have vowed to vote for Tinubu because he is your own and you expect the same Tinubu to get votes from other parts of the country, to become the President of a Federal republic of Nigeria that should include other tribes that you asked your voters to avoid, is that not the height of ignorance, completely foolish and endless servitude to the failed leaders that you believe in?

Obi's supporters thankfully do not follow him on the basis of his tribe. The follow integrity, accountability and trust to deliver.

Bastards who are miles in LP can choose to either leave or remain. If Obi loses, his followers can have their peace of mind, knowing that truthfully they did their best to change Nigeria, elect the best candidate, but tribalists like this yeye fellow chose make life harder.

Once again for me, it is Obi first. If he fails, then it is Atiku and Kwakanso in that order. We know without doubt, that a Tinubu presidency will be catastrophic for other tribes in the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2023
KingsCity:
From the way they spoke, it’s even obvious they are unintelligent e-diots

And you, my friend sounds intelligent.
There is nothing bigger than the flatBRAINSSS; they are just senseless!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by PeterObi4LP: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2023
All the Northerners should queue behind Atiku and Kwankwaso let's see who will win this election. On a free, fair and credible election, Tinubu can never ever win with vote buying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Those of you flatBRIANSSS that live in Lagos… will smell pepper!
Your KOBOKO is being well prepared…

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
All the Northerners should queue behind Atiku and Kwankwaso let's see who will win this election. On a free, fair and credible election, Tinubu can never ever win with vote buying.

You sound like a desperate foool… Can you listen to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Urchinpainer:
When some politicians open their mouth to talk you will think they are residing at YabaLeft.
the greatest mistake you will make is to bank on these afonja folks ... They will always disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by seguno2: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Let Igbos, Yorubas and hausa -fulanis protect their own then.

Won’t this make it easier for the best candidate, Atiku’s victory
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Urchinpainer: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2023
ariesbull:
the greatest mistake you will make is to bank on these afonja folks ... They will always disappoint

That's a fact,
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2023
zomby:
Those of you flatBRIANSSS that live in Lagos… will smell pepper!
Your KOBOKO is being well prepared…

You flog ibo...as in how ! Unless you want to burn it all down
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by engrpheleeks(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Tflex01:

Igbos are more tribalistic and bigoted.
No we are not. An average Igbo man supports competency over tribe. I'll support an Osinbajo over Orji, anytime. IF PETER OBI was a Yoruba man, you guys would be campaigning for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HID Awolowo's 94-yr Old Brother Weeps Uncontrollably As He Arrives Ikenne(pic) / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.