Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare (1499 Views)

UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / UK And Germany Won’t Send Tanks To Ukraine / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Masterviolence:

Although what I meant above
was a sarcasm towards the headline.

What you're trying to tell me is that the news is to deceive people, if that's what you mean then I agree with you because you're right.

My friend I have a deep understanding in this field and also the war in Ukraine.
Everytime the west proposes to send armaments to Ukraine they use the media to deceive the gullible ones by putting up a debate about sending it or not, but in reality the weapons are already on their way to Ukraine.

Let me give a more recent example, which involves sending battle tanks to Ukraine.
While the media was deceiving people about Germany chancellor telling Poland not to send the leopard 2s to Ukraine and also debating it with the u.s on the media whether to send it or not.
Videos came out a week before those dramatic event where leopard 2s are already loaded up on trains designed to transport them to Ukraine.
oh I love to interact with intellectual peoples and you're the only person that I've met so far here with real understanding of what he's saying, most of the guys here doesn't even understand why the war in Ukraine or what causes it lol, back to the topic, yes you know no one knows how to use the media than the west which they're doing so well with the war now, but I have some feeling America purposely slowing this war to weaken Russia military capabilities, you agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Masterviolence(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Slymking:
oh I love to interact with intellectual peoples and you're the only person that I've met so far here with real understanding of what he's saying, most of the guys here doesn't even understand why the war in Ukraine or what causes it lol, back to the topic, yes you know no one knows how to use the media than the west which they're doing so well with the war now, but I have some feeling America purposely slowing this war to weaken Russia military capabilities, you agree?
Yes I agree with you.

Lloyd James Austin III the secretary of defense of the United States said it himself.
"U.S.'s 'goal' in Ukraine is to see Russia 'weakened' so it no longer has the capacity to invade its neighbors".
Every western government claim to know the capacity of Russia, but the real truth is no one knows the capability of Russia.
This is why I can boldly tell you they were wrong about the true strength of Russia.

Russia's smo did not go as initially planned but in her history of war they have this one quality and that is 'endurance' even in the face of high casualties they always endure and it pays off in the end.

There's no doubt that this is a war of attrition and also a proxy war, but the rus are also waging an economic and political warfare at the same time. It is obvious that the rus are gaining grands in the political war because of their influence in Africa lately.
The economic warfare is the fun part of this war.
Let me make this short: since the dissolution of the Soviet union,the west sees Russia as a gas station with nukes, they believe cutting off Russia gas would destroy their economy because they see themselves so rich and influential and that whatever they proposes go as planned forgetting that they are less than 20% of world's population.
This war prove how resilience the Russian economy is.

The most sanctioned country in the world gained so much economic growth that it moved to the top 10 biggest economy in the world and also one of the best performing currency in the world.

The one goal of Russia in this war is dedollarisation, although it can't happen overnight but there have been significant progress thus far. They became the first country to sell gas in another currency other than the u.s dollars and the u.s can't do anything about it.

The likes of Muammar Gaddafi tried what Putin is doing and he was labeled and killed.

Saddam Hussein tried it and was labeled and killed.

This war will end on Russia's terms what do you think?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by orisa37: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
That's how to say it but UKRAINE MUST WIN.
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Masterviolence:

Yes I agree with you.

Lloyd James Austin III the secretary of defense of the United States said it himself.
"U.S.'s 'goal' in Ukraine is to see Russia 'weakened' so it no longer has the capacity to invade its neighbors".
Every western government claim to know the capacity of Russia, but the real truth is no one knows the capability of Russia.
This is why I can boldly tell you they were wrong about the true strength of Russia.

Russia's smo did not go as initially planned but in her history of war they have this one quality and that is 'endurance' even in the face of high casualties they always endure and it pays off in the end.

There's no doubt that this is a war of attrition and also a proxy war, but the rus are also waging an economic and political warfare at the same time. It is obvious that the rus are gaining grands in the political war because of their influence in Africa lately.
The economic warfare is the fun part of this war.
Let me make this short: since the dissolution of the Soviet union,the west sees Russia as a gas station with nukes, they believe cutting off Russia gas would destroy their economy because they see themselves so rich and influencer and that whatever they proposes go as planned forgetting that they are less than 20% of world's population.
This war prove how resilience the Russian economy is.

The most sanctioned country in the world gained so much economic growth that it moved to the top 10 biggest economy in the world and also one of the best performing currency in the world.

The one goal of Russia in this war is dedollarisation, although it can't happen overnight but there have been significant progress thus far. They became the first country to sell gas in another currency other than the u.s dollars and the u.s can't do anything about it.

The likes of Muammar Gaddafi tried what Putin is doing and he was labeled and killed.

Saddam Hussein tried it and was labeled and killed.

This war will end on Russia's terms what do you think?
well said, but I think I may agree with you on the war ending on Russia terms why? Because it's a war and anything can happen or changes over the night but let look it this way, first I want to remind you that uncle Sam wouldn't spend or Risk engagement in any thing that won't benefit him. Second, before uncle Sam could go all out to go into war (proxy or direct war) he's certain of achieving at least 70-90% of his objective of going into the conflict. Now Russia knows uncle Sam very well and is aware he's at the door step of Kremlin ( Moscow and at Petersburg is the CIA playground they know how many boxers putin has) you know what that means sir,lol so now Ukraine is another vital ground for NATO (AMERICA) just like turkey it's only reason why turkey is in the alliance, turkey's landmark and their see(the black sea) so would uncle Sam loose grip of Ukraine? Knowing if he does get Ukraine ,Russiabecome vulnerable and they'll cave Russia which is some game over hence uncle Sam would spend every tax money and reserve he got to fund Ukraine just to get Ukraine in his pocket then becomes the only player in Europe. So what do you think?
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Masterviolence(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Slymking:
well said, but I think I may agree with you on the war ending on Russia terms why? Because it's a war and anything can happen or changes over the night but let look it this way, first I want to remind you that uncle Sam wouldn't spend or Risk engagement in any thing that won't benefit him. Second, before uncle Sam could go all out to go into war (proxy or direct war) he's certain of achieving at least 70-90% of his objective of going into the conflict. Now Russia knows uncle Sam very well and is aware he's at the door step of Kremlin ( Moscow and at Petersburg is the CIA playground they know how many boxers putin has) you know what that means sir,lol so now Ukraine is another vital ground for NATO (AMERICA) just like turkey it's only reason why turkey is in the alliance, turkey's landmark and their see(the black sea) so would uncle Sam loose grip of Ukraine? Knowing if he does get Ukraine ,Russiabecome vulnerable and they'll cave Russia which is some game over hence uncle Sam would spend every tax money and reserve he got to fund Ukraine just to get Ukraine in his pocket then becomes the only player in Europe. So what do you think?
I've watched the war closely hence I said it'll end on Russia's terms.
Neither Russia nor the u.s knows how it'll end for now. But I want to point out that the u.s is not as invisible as it seems.
Let me bring out some points.
1. Russia war in Ukraine was not 'predicted' it was 'imminent '. People misunderstood all about this war, I knew Russia was going to invade Ukraine since 2020, at that time it was a matter of when and I can tell you I knew at about this time last year Russia was going to invade in a matter of days, not because the u.s said it, but because the Russians increased her military presence in her border with Kiev. It was obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf what was about to go on.

2. You made mention of uncle Sam knowing he has a 70-90% of winning. I can tell you things are not going as planned, do you know their greatest weapon of war which is 'sanctions' did not work? They could have won this war easily if it worked, because the Russians can not afford to go to war with a broken economy. Secondly, this is the closest the u.s has ever come close to fighting the Russians without losing a soldier, even a folly person will not miss a chance like this, they have the economy and the armaments to drag this war for years and am sure the Russians want that too.

3. You made a point about cia knowing the number of boxers Putin has grin
So you don't know that Putin is the only obstacle uncle Sam is having right now.
C'mon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Masterviolence:

I've watched the war closing hence I said it'll end on Russia's terms.
Neither Russia nor the u.s knows how it'll end for now. But I want to point out that the u.s is not as invisible as it seems.
Let me bring out some points.
1. Russia war in Ukraine was not 'predicted' it was 'imminent '. People misunderstood all about this war, I knew Russia was going to invade Ukraine since 2020, at that time it was a matter of when and I can tell you I knew at about this time last year Russia was going to invade in a matter of days, not because the u.s said it, but because the Russians increased her military presence in her border with Kiev. It was obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf what was about to go on.

2. You made mention of uncle Sam knowing he has a 70-90% of winning. I can tell you things are not going as planned, do you know their greatest weapon of war which is 'sanctions' did not work? They could have won this war easily if it worked, because the Russians can not afford to go to war with a broken economy. Secondly, this is the closest the u.s has ever come close to fighting the Russians without losing a soldier, even a folly person will not miss a chance like this, they have the economy and the armaments to drag this war for years and am sure the Russians want that too.

3. You made a point about cia knowing the number of boxers Putin has grin
So you don't know that Putin is the only obstacle uncle Sam is having right now.
C'mon.
well Russia is a big dog you don't expect their economy to just fold like NK own so fast then don't be fooled by the rusky economy data you see those guys won't show where it hurt my friend but trust they want to show Europe they have the strength, China and India are the only major countries buying Russia oil now on a very very low end cheap price so don't worry Russia can't just fold up like that the US know this too Russia even barely produce it's military hardware now due to the sanction they're facing lots of down in some places trust me my friend. America purposely doing this also as revenge on Vietnam war when Soviet aid Vietnam so well that America took lots of punch lol same in the Korean war but this war my friend would bleed Russia so deeply, how long can they holder? I bet you didn't know they've switch to war economy since last year lol isn't it because of the sanction? And how long would they operate in war economy mode? I think things are little bit rough for the ruskys now they even barely supply their troops with good quality supplies lately
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Masterviolence(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Slymking:
well Russia is a big dog you don't expect their economy to just fold like NK own so fast then don't be fooled by the rusky economy data you see those guys won't show where it hurt my friend but trust they want to show Europe they have the strength, China and India are the only major countries buying Russia oil now on a very very low end cheap price so don't worry Russia can't just fold up like that the US know this too Russia even barely produce it's military hardware now due to the sanction they're facing lots of down in some places trust me my friend. America purposely doing this also as revenge on Vietnam war when Soviet aid Vietnam so well that America took lots of punch lol same in the Korean war but this war my friend would bleed Russia so deeply, how long can they holder? I bet you didn't know they've switch to war economy since last year lol isn't it because of the sanction? And how long would they operate in war economy mode? I think things are little bit rough for the ruskys now they even barely supply their troops with good quality supplies lately
Those are questions that would be answered with time.
I'm not fooled by the propaganda on how bad Russians are preforming on the battlefield or the the elevated numbers of casualties according to them or the inability for Russia to supply her troops. All these propaganda by the west does not change the situation on ground and that is 'Russia has and is still gaining ground in Ukraine'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

Those are questions that would be answered with time.
I'm not fooled by the propaganda on how bad Russians are preforming on the battlefield or the the elevated numbers of casualties according to them or the inability for Russia to supply her troops. All these propaganda by the west does not change the situation on ground and that is 'Russia has and is still gaining ground in Ukraine'.
common now my friend, have you seen the map of the advances of both countries lately? I bet you've not, try to look up on any russian source of you don't trust west, look I don't believe in propaganda either hence I dig in very well in various sources, I know why you seem not to trust west update on the cus they don't publish Ukraine casualties, tell you what? It's part of modern warfare game to keep the enemy in dark and it's working trust me, the Russian military has been questioned by several top Russia brass due to the Ukraine classifying it casualties and Russia is looking impotent on battlefield, I'm sure only Ukraine has been advancing since like August last year countering Russia offensive with Ukraine striking behind their defense lines and Russia is the most one retreating, well I got all these information from Russia defense ministry itself not even west and that doesn't seem like propaganda anyway, Russia just started holding to bakmurt and it's been almost 6 months they couldn't take it till tomorrow though Ukraine also having huge numbers there I know but I would tell you that Russia doesn't seem to be on the advantage side on this war for now. What your take on that?
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
common now my friend, have you seen the map of the advances of both countries lately? I bet you've not, try to look up on any russian source of you don't trust west, look I don't believe in propaganda either hence I dig in very well in various sources, I know why you seem not to trust west update on the cus they don't publish Ukraine casualties, tell you what? It's part of modern warfare game to keep the enemy in dark and it's working trust me, the Russian military has been questioned by several top Russia brass due to the Ukraine classifying it casualties and Russia is looking impotent on battlefield, I'm sure only Ukraine has been advancing since like August last year countering Russia offensive with Ukraine striking behind their defense lines and Russia is the most one retreating, well I got all these information from Russia defense ministry itself not even west and that doesn't seem like propaganda anyway, Russia just started holding to bakmurt and it's been almost 6 months they couldn't take it till tomorrow though Ukraine also having huge numbers there I know but I would tell you that Russia doesn't seem to be on the advantage side on this war for now. What your take on that?

Apparently you have not been following the war in the past 3 months. The German intelligence said they are alarmed by Ukrainian losses in Backmut. Ukraine has gone through several cycles of mobilization and they are now kidnapping people off the streets. They are using teenagers and they have summoned all Ukrainians of fighting age abroad.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2023
atmy1:

Apparently you have not been following the war in the past 3 months. The German intelligence said they are alarmed by Ukrainian losses in Backmut. Ukraine has gone through several cycles of mobilization and they are now kidnapping people off the streets. They are using teenagers and they have summoned all Ukrainians of fighting age abroad.
I don't disagree with you but shall we do some satellite images of the front line to confirm that bakmurt is a bloodbath fi both side but most especially Russia?
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Appleyard(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2023
seunny4lif:
Russia has begun deploying tactical nuclear weapon-armed vessels in the Baltic Sea for the first time in the last 30 years — POLITICO, citing the Norwegian Intelligence Service

I have always been afraid of this aspect of the equation. If the Russian northern and Pacific fleet set sail, then you know shite is about to hit the fan. This is getting real scary. angry
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Masterviolence(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
I'd recommend checking out daily battlefield update. Russia is still in Ukraine and they got soledar very recently and am not talking about villages that are being liberate too because I seems insignificant for now, on the other hand Ukraine have been on the defensive and not thinking of a counteroffensive right now, you can remember how many times their defense minister has been wailing about Russia's offensive because of the mobilized that are about to enter into the war.
Look my friend war is not like cod or any other video games, since the beginning of the war Russia has retreated when they know is not favorable for them, because if they stayed they'll be like those Azov Nazis in Mariupol.
Except for the war in Vietnam and in Korea which the u.s fought and tactically lost because they face a slightly superior army and in Afghanistan where they faced a more resilience army, the u.s has not fought anything close to Ukraine.

The reason the Russians can't just fly their jets to Ukraine is because Ukraine has a significant number of s300 Sam system and other other western defense systems.

And talking about the west keeping Ukraine casualties in the dark, it can only be used on those that are unlettered, ignorant and gullible not for people like me. I've an estimation of the total numbers of casualties on both sides using different sources and getting information on ground, I can tell you Ukrainians will regret this war, it might not be out for everyone to see now but at the end of the war everyone will surely see the bigger picture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

I'd recommend checking out daily battlefield update. Russia is still in Ukraine and they got solidar very recently and am not talking about villages that are being liberate too because I seems insignificant for now, on the other hand Ukraine have been on the defensive and not thinking of a counteroffensive right now, you can remember how many times their defense minister has been wailing about Russia's offensive because of the mobilized that are about to enter into the war.
Look my friend war is not like cod or any other video games, since the beginning of the war Russia has retreated when they know is not favorable for them, because if they stayed they'll be like those Azov Nazis in Mariupol.
Except for the war in Vietnam and in Korea which the u.s fought and tactically lost because they face a slightly superior army and in Afghanistan where they faced a more resilience army, the u.s has not fought anything close to Ukraine.

The reason the Russians can't just fly their jets to Ukraine is because Ukraine has a significant number of s300 Sam system and other other western wewaa systems.

And tal lol aking about the west keeping Ukraine casualties in the dark, it can only be used on those that are unlettered, ignorant and gullible not for people like me. I've an estimate of the total numbers of casualties on both sides using different sources and getting information on ground, I can tell you Ukrainians will regret this war, it might not be out for everyone to see now but at the end of the war everyone will surely see the bigger picture.

lol I don't think you really following Russia update on this war, both sides would be affected badly but right now Russia isn't balance both militarily or economy aspects, if they could run away from the war in Ukraine they would but they can't because of shame, Ukraine doesn't have much to worry about if not for the deaths west would cover Ukraine financially till the war end even till Ukraine is balance after the war can't say same about Russia, sanction doesn't cripple on econ red womy instantly it takes time and sure America purposely decaying Russia away my friend, to be fair this war instead of Russia winning it it would rather turn to guarila war and last years just like the Serbs and along the line Russia would bleed trust me they're already being isolated how long before they start revolution and stand against Putin? This war is a big blow stain on Russia even Poland right now can directly go war with Russia alone with Russia's current military state, I don't think you've any single idea how Russia wish they could pull out so badly, this is a bloodbath and miscalculated war they didn't expect now
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Pro-Putin l*natics should rest abeg. smiley

Russia is not making any headway in this war and where they struggle to it at great personnel cost - a temporary pyrrhic victory - not worth it at all. embarassed

Bro! Who are you fighting with? The article is about the long range weapon the US promised to give Ukraine. It is not about whether Russia is winning or not.
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
lol I don't think you really following Russia update on this war, both sides would be affected badly but right now Russia isn't balance both militarily or economy aspects, if they could run away from the war in Ukraine they would but they can't because of shame, Ukraine doesn't have much to worry about if not for the deaths west would cover Ukraine financially till the war end even till Ukraine is balance after the war can't say same about Russia, sanction doesn't cripple on econ red womy instantly it takes time and sure America purposely decaying Russia away my friend, to be fair this war instead of Russia winning it it would rather turn to guarila war and last years just like the Serbs and along the line Russia would bleed trust me they're already being isolated how long before they start revolution and stand against Putin? This war is a big blow stain on Russia even Poland right now can directly go war with Russia alone with Russia's current military state, I don't think you've any single idea how Russia wish they could pull out so badly, this is a bloodbath and miscalculated war they didn't expect now

But it is almost a year. How many years do we have to wait before Russia/Russians start to feel the impact of the sanction proper?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
olugabbie:

But it is almost a year. How many years do we have to wait before Russia/Russians start to feel the impact of the sanction proper?
depends how west implement the sanction on Russia, check NK how long before they become total pariah and isolated from rest of the world, trust me I don't like Ukraine for anything cus those bastard are chronic antiblack and damm racist but I can't support Russia on this war at all they invaded for no reason or for unprovoked reason to start killing people that are never threat to them, even if NATO got Ukraine, Ukraine is a sovereign state and can decide whether or not to be member also putin claim NATO wants to use Ukraine as base to plant it missile, if Russia has good intentions why worry? NATO would never attack or stair tension with Russia, Russia has been the one doing all the trouble and looking to stealing other small countries land it's not by force to influence Europe these people are running away from Russia sphere at any chance they get and running to America protection, Sweden and Finland, Switzerland and Moldova are examples
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Vl3ly: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
you just don't know what you are talking about, Russia that is growing economically

Russia is not your country or NK, iran

https://www.grid.news/story/global/2023/02/01/russias-economy-is-now-forecast-to-grow-faster-than-germanys-and-britains-in-2023-how-is-that-possible/

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Vl3ly:
you just don't know what you are talking about, Russia that is growing economically

Russia is not your country or NK, iran

https://www.grid.news/story/global/2023/02/01/russias-economy-is-now-forecast-to-grow-faster-than-germanys-and-britains-in-2023-how-is-that-possible/
my friend you can do better from getting source, could you please let me know how much is russian oil now and prewar? I mean do you know how much India and China paying for Russia gas? Those are the only major buyer now compared to the prewar when Europe was Russia major market they control the market which Germany was the biggest buyer , now Russia is begging China to buy his oil then China took the advantage and start buying in very cheap infact it was Putin who offered China cheap price, I wander why they did so, trust me my friend Russia isn't in good condition I still say it, mind you this sanction would weaken Russia economy for more decades even if they're reversed the Kremlin also said this last week and beg US to settle this diplomatically they're saying it that they're struggling with their economy which now affecting their aviation industry, military hardware production and some other sectors even some of their subs were decommissioned some scrapped due to this economy sanction,I can go on my dear friend I really don't know which Russia economy you see growing thou lol please I want you to go verify all these I would also give you some sources so you'd know I'm a neutral and I don't feed on props.
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Masterviolence(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
grin
It seems you don't understand the reason for this war in the first place.

In your words you still think this war is in a stalemate but it is far from that.

Yes Russia will loss men as this war last on but in the detriment of Ukraine.
Saying Russia is isolated is laughable.

Apart from soldiers dieing in this war, Russia has a lot to gain from this war.

Isolation grin
...Listen Russia has sold more gas since the hostilities began in Ukraine.
...Russia has made more money since the hostilities began
... Russia has succeeded in getting more influential in Africa
... Russia has made many countries to see the American hegemony and how to deal with it
... This war has made the dedollarisation program called brics to be very popular and has gotten more applications than expected

I can go on and on.

The mistake the u.s did till date was sanctioning Russia

In the long run will know who will be isolated
What do you think about brics?

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Vl3ly: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
depends how west implement the sanction on Russia, check NK how long before they become total pariah and isolated from rest of the world, trust me I don't like Ukraine for anything cus those bastard are chronic antiblack and damm racist but I can't support Russia on this war at all they invaded for no reason or for unprovoked reason to start killing people that are never threat to them, even if NATO got Ukraine, Ukraine is a sovereign state and can decide whether or not to be member also putin claim NATO wants to use Ukraine as base to plant it missile, if Russia has good intentions why worry? NATO would never attack or stair tension with Russia, Russia has been the one doing all the trouble and looking to stealing other small countries land it's not by force to influence Europe these people are running away from Russia sphere at any chance they get and running to America protection, Sweden and Finland, Switzerland and Moldova are examples
why can't you read the genesis of this war before typing this shit?

NATO expansion to Russia boarder simply means death for Russia, likewise an expansion of Boko Haram or Fulani herd's men to your neighborhood

The same NATO promised Russia, non expansion of the alliance to Russia border

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:

Russia and North Korea are not the same. The idea that Russia will become a pariah state is ridiculous. Apart from the West (EU, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Canada). Who else is sanctioning Russia? Russia has some strategic partners-China, India & Turkey. Chinese economy is 18 trillion dollars. While the EU(combine economy of more than 20 countries) is 14 trillion dollars. India has the 5th largest economy in the world. These are the two most populous counties in the world. Substituting EU market for these two countries market will even improve Russian economy. Turkey is also a strategy partner for Russia. Russia is going substitute Turkey for German. Turkey will soon become a major gas hub for Russian gas, just as German was. You can quote me in the future. After the war, EU countries will gradually restart their relationship with Russia. Hungary will be number one. The rest will follow suit. The EU is gradually isolating itself. Germany which has the largest economy in Europe is great today because of cheap Russian gas, likewise Italy and the rest. The EU economy will definitely fall with time, without Russia gas. The EU will witness mass exodus of company to US & China in the coming months/years. Where they can have access to cheap energy and labour. Kindly explain to me how the West will make Russia a pariah state.
Most countries (the rest of the world) are just waiting for the war to be over before they restart their trade with Russia. You can't isolate a super power. Russia influence is spread across the entire continents (Europe, Asia, Africa e.t.c).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

grin
It seems you don't understand the reason for this war in the first place.

In your words you still think this war is in a stalemate but it is far from that.

Yes Russia will loss men as this war last on but in the detriment of Ukraine.
Saying Russia is isolated is laughable.

Apart from soldiers dieing in this war, Russia has a lot to gain from this war.

Isolation grin
...Listen Russia has sold more gas since the hostilities began in Ukraine.
...Russia has made more money since the hostilities began
... Russia has succeeded in getting more influential in Africa
... Russia has made many countries to see the American hegemony and how to deal with it
... This war has made the dedollarisation program called brics to be very popular and has gotten more applications than expected

I can go on and on.

The mistake the u.s did till date was sanctioning Russia

In the long run will know who will be isolated
What do you think about brics?
sincerely I've not really get to pay attention to the brics issue since it broke out so I really don't know much about it, on the dedollarisation, trust me that's like shooting one self cus the world economy was built on dollar so trying to get rid of it or reduce it has more catastrophic blowback than nuclear Armageddon especially Africa it's a suicide trust me, then what do they want to base on, yarn or rubbles? What a joke some would cry and beg for death if America stop being world power
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Masterviolence(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
sincerely I've not really get to pay attention to the brics issue since it broke out so I really don't know much about it, on the dedollarisation, trust me that's like shooting one self cus the world economy was built on dollar so trying to get rid of it or reduce it has more catastrophic blowback than nuclear Armageddon especially Africa it's a suicide trust me, then what do they want to base on, yarn or rubbles? What a joke some would cry and beg for death if America stop being world power
Dedollarisation is coming and is coming fast, so prepare yourself for it.
It is not to trade with yuan or ruble it is more of a commodity currency.
If Nigeria can have the opportunity to trade with the naira don't you think that'll be profitable? This is what brics is all about.

In the talks of world power, I prefer a multipolar world. I don't want Russia nor the u.s to have an absolute power.

Do you know that the u.s can do anything and it will be seen as a bad thing because no one can oppose them?
Democracy according to the u.s government only occur within the borders of the u.s.
On the other hand Russia is not as Free as the u.s but not as portrayed by the west.

So my friend no one is perfect but a multipolar world would be perfect.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by AnyanwuSilas: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
orisa37:
That's how to say it but UKRAINE MUST WIN.

You're brain dead for supporting your oppressor against your interest
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Regex: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
olugabbie:

Russia and North Korea are not the same. The idea that Russia will become a pariah state is ridiculous. Apart from the West (EU, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Canada). Who else is sanctioning Russia? Russia has some strategic partners-China, India & Turkey. Chinese economy is 18 trillion dollars. While the EU(combine economy of more than 20 countries) is 14 trillion dollars. India has the 5th largest economy in the world. These are the two most populous counties in the world. Substituting EU market for these two countries market will even improve Russian economy. Turkey is also a strategy partner for Russia. Russia is going substitute Turkey for German. Turkey will soon become a major gas hub for Russian gas, just as German was. You can quote me in the future. After the war, EU countries will gradually restart their relationship with Russia. Hungary will be number one. The rest will follow suit. The EU is gradually isolating itself. Germany which has the largest economy in Europe is great today because of cheap Russian gas, likewise Italy and the rest. The EU economy will definitely fall with time, without Russia gas. The EU will witness mass exodus of company to US & China in the coming months/years. Where they can have access to cheap energy and labour. Kindly explain to me how the West will make Russia a pariah state.
Most countries (the rest of the world) are just waiting for the war to be over before they restart their trade with Russia. You can't isolate a super power. Russia influence is spread across the entire continents (Europe, Asia, Africa e.t.c).

UK will be the first sellout in the EU to restart their relationship with Russia.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Vl3ly: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
my friend you can do better from getting source, could you please let me know how much is russian oil now and prewar? I mean do you know how much India and China paying for Russia gas? Those are the only major buyer now compared to the prewar when Europe was Russia major market they control the market which Germany was the biggest buyer , now Russia is begging China to buy his oil then China took the advantage and start buying in very cheap infact it was Putin who offered China cheap price, I wander why they did so, trust me my friend Russia isn't in good condition I still say it, mind you this sanction would weaken Russia economy for more decades even if they're reversed the Kremlin also said this last week and beg US to settle this diplomatically they're saying it that they're struggling with their economy which now affecting their aviation industry, military hardware production and some other sectors even some of their subs were decommissioned some scrapped due to this economy sanction,I can go on my dear friend I really don't know which Russia economy you see growing thou lol please I want you to go verify all these I would also give you some sources so you'd know I'm a neutral and I don't feed on props.
lemme explain what you don't understand to you
Last year Russia oil was sanctioned wright? That sanction make the price of oil go higher x 2 which makes Russia have budget surplus , which makes the make West and your aim fail

In terms of consumption of Russian oil and gas right now china is consuming more than what Europe consume before war , talkless of India

In term of price , Russia oil is the cheapest before the war even Saudi bought oil from Russia and you think Russia will sell it's oil below the production cost?

Abeg go read before typing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
olugabbie:

lol really? Don't you know current Hungary regime is Russia puppet? Putin govern Hungary by proxy my dear friend, on EU restarting it relationship with Russia is everly ofcause imminent but with this same regime.? I'm not sure most of the states in EU wants that(Poland,all the Baltic States and many more) those Baltic most especially Poland too doesn't want anything to do with Russia anytime soon and they're ready for any confrontation infact even without US backing, note Poland is now the new European powerhouse hope you're aware?
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
lol really? Don't you know current Hungary regime is Russia puppet? Putin govern Hungary by proxy my dear friend, on EU restarting it relationship with Russia is everly ofcause imminent but with this same regime.? I'm not sure most of the states in EU wants that(Poland,all the Baltic States and many more) those Baltic most especially Poland too doesn't want anything to do with Russia anytime soon and they're ready for any confrontation infact even without US backing, note Poland is now the new European powerhouse hope you're aware?

The Baltic States (Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania) are liabilities to the EU. Russia don't need them.

Poland may be an asset to NATO. But to the EU, it is a liability.
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:

The Baltic States (Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania) are liabilities to the EU. Russia don't need them.

Poland may be an asset to NATO, because of it large ground troops. But to the EU, it is a liability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
olugabbie:

Poland may be an asset to NATO. But to the EU, it is a liability.
lol you want liability? What do you call Hungary to EU then?
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
lol you want liability? What do you call Hungary to EU then?

Hungary is far better than all the Baltic States combine.
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
olugabbie:

Hungary is far better than all the Baltic States combine.
bro you sure you not a comedian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murder In Church: Lebanese Mafia Fingered / French Police Beat And Drag African Women And There Babies(video) / Up To 500,000 Protestors Attend Anti-cuts Demonstrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.