Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare (1472 Views)

UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / UK And Germany Won’t Send Tanks To Ukraine / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Vl3ly: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
lol really? Don't you know current Hungary regime is Russia puppet? Putin govern Hungary by proxy my dear friend, on EU restarting it relationship with Russia is everly ofcause imminent but with this same regime.? I'm not sure most of the states in EU wants that(Poland,all the Baltic States and many more) those Baltic most especially Poland too doesn't want anything to do with Russia anytime soon and they're ready for any confrontation infact even without US backing, note Poland is now the new European powerhouse hope you're aware?
and that Poland is buying Russia oil through other country
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Slymking: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Vl3ly:
and that Poland is buying Russia oil through other country
that's not even bad but calling Poland liability to Europe and saying Hungary is better than all Baltic States is really rediculous bro, check Poland status on Google please, currently Poland has highest number of some sophisticated weapons infact the has highest number of weapons right now that's not even the point but Hungary has been taking both loan and aid funds from EU fi the past 6 years now nonstop even those smaller Baltic States has better and standard country than Hungary by far
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
bro you sure you not a comedian

Lol
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Slymking:
depends how west implement the sanction on Russia, check NK how long before they become total pariah and isolated from rest of the world, trust me I don't like Ukraine for anything cus those bastard are chronic antiblack and damm racist but I can't support Russia on this war at all they invaded for no reason or for unprovoked reason to start killing people that are never threat to them, even if NATO got Ukraine, Ukraine is a sovereign state and can decide whether or not to be member also putin claim NATO wants to use Ukraine as base to plant it missile, if Russia has good intentions why worry? NATO would never attack or stair tension with Russia, Russia has been the one doing all the trouble and looking to stealing other small countries land it's not by force to influence Europe these people are running away from Russia sphere at any chance they get and running to America protection, Sweden and Finland, Switzerland and Moldova are examples

You said Russia attacked and started killing people for no reason. Zelensky's former spokesperson said the Russians were so careful at the beginning they didn't even want to kill anyone. Do you know this war has the lowest number of civilian casualties in history? The media always exaggerates any negative thing about Russia and amplify anything positive about Ukraine. Discerning people read between the lines to determine the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by orisa37: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
I AM NOT BRAIN DEAD.
NATO WILL WIN RUSSIA.
Re: U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare by olugabbie(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Regex:

UK will be the first sellout in the EU to restart their relationship with Russia.

I doubt, UK has invested too much in this war. Russia will never forget.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Us Navy Seals Has Done It Again! / WW2 Thread / South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.