Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? (26773 Views)

We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA / Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. / Banks Will Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline - Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Zulum500: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
webosky:

Read what you wrote and check your sanity
Remain 11days for tears 🤣😁
Na datti first cry 🤣😁

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Zulum500: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
JoeNL22:

Banks in my area at ojuore/ota are not collecting it.

Okorosss na datti first cry 🤣😁
Keep mumbling on fake news 🤣

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by PeterObi4LP: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine

Bolah handmade Tinubu dead or alive will never be Nigeria President. He have nothing upstairs functioning as brain to move this country forward. Atiku or Kwankwaso is better but Peter Obi is the Best.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by slivertongue: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
No
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Deefirm: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Soon you'll know

oyewoleolu:
Who cares.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by leoweblinkblog(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
It depends on your locality.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by lawdrigo: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Please do me a favor by joining Elrufai the crying team.....
Receive some sense tribal bigots..

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by t2luv1: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

You lost me when you associated Tinubu with energy. Whatever you are drinking to be this delusional I want no part of it. They better be paying you for you to be advocating for this dead man walking piece of sh*t Tinubu.

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Jack500: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Banks should not collect old naira note. They are one of the problems we have in this country. Emefiele should give order and sanction any banks that collect the old naira note to sabotage @cbn effort.

Eco bank posted yesterday that are still collecting the old notes, so go and sanction them, you and Emefiele will be jailed eventually

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by ladychioma: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Only ECO Bank is collecting in our area
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Why should we vote for a party that has failed us in all ramifications for the past 8 years, a party which has a lot of appointees that are your man's supporters?

You guys, you better...okay am tired

Plus his thugs attacked opponents in Lagos this past weekend. Is that right.?

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

And your father deserves to be a gate man

undecided undecided

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Myketuale(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
I haven't visited a bank since 2017, so I don't know....

All my transaction have been off the counter

And since then, your money never hang, your ATM card no expire, and others...

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by JoeNL22(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Okorosss na datti first cry 🤣😁
Keep mumbling on fake news 🤣
Have sense na.
Shey your father didn't teach you manners?
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by KingTom(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Banks should not collect old naira note. They are one of the problems we have in this country. Emefiele should give order and sanction any banks that collect the old naira note to sabotage @cbn effort.
What exactly are you saying smh

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by EDIBLESS10: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
please someone should assist me with any amount make i take eat. zenith bank don make me beg at last.i no be fruadster o, even though i need job and u can also help me get one
access bank
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Mechipu onu na esisi, you want to vote an old demented,criminal drug lord, expired ewunubu, God forbid, e no go better for u,useless urchin

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Megabig: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
I haven't visited a bank since like 2017, so I don't know....

You are in US or Canada
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Creativity22: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

What does this topic have to do with obi, you demented fool

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by baralatie(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
15th will decide

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
madridguy:
Eco bank said they are still collecting the notes.

Meanwhile, who is even going into the banking hall to deposit cash this period grin
The bank I visited today, no cash for bank nor their ATM, na POS woman bank dey give people money with high charges.

Lying Machine, stop deceiving people, the banks are no longer collecting the old money for deposit, you are just like YOUR demented master EWUNUBU, URCHIN

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Lightman300(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

In all metrics of leadership that includes, but not limited to competence,mental and physical agility,largeheartedness,humility,etc can you tell me why or how does Asiwaju DESERVE to lead Nigeria?

Below was a response that was given to another one like you in another thread who seems to be oblivious of the precarious situation we are in as a country:

In this case your omo (Asiwaju) is seeking to preside over the affairs of an entire country, not a section of it.
So the "ileke idi" maxim is coming from the same begotted mind.
At this point,we are looking forward;yes, and looking beyond ethnic inanities that has beguiled and bedeviled us all this while.
Rest,my bro (?),Providence has heard the cry of Nigeria 🇳🇬.

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Brendaniel: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Myketuale:

And since then, your money never hang, your ATM card no expire, and others...

Thanks to UBA, everything is resolved over the phone(for free, UBA pays for your call), for ATM, na me cancel all my ATMs to avoid multiple charges or fraud, I've not used any ATM since like 2018, my bank account does everything....

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Aykush(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
I haven't visited a bank since like 2017, so I don't know....

who asked you?

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by samonak(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:

Take back the country so that Nigeria go de like Lagos wey he be land lord ba? The likes of MC Oluomo will be Minister of transport and Seyi Tinubu will be Governor of Lagos! BAT is the number one architect of the calamity we are facing in Nigeria today. He foisted an inept and clueless Buhari on hapless Nigerians who in search of a solution found a problem. Feb 25 will be a referendum by right thinking Nigerians to rid our psyche of leeches and Thieves of our common wealth. BAT deserves to discarded as a relic and confined to a nursing home.

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by faceland: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
YES...

It also depends on your location so asked... Those far away in a remote area might not.

Better to be safe and rid of yours TODAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsnpvGWqVB0
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Brendaniel: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Aykush:
who asked you?

The OP asked....
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
ayokunl:
Please to those who visited banks yesterday/morning and bankers in our midst, I want know whether banks are still collecting Old naira notes.

I still shudder to understand why some of you feel you should take your money to banks even when you aren't sure of getting new notes in exchange? Why all this urgency to go deposit your old bank notes and then sit at home suffering with no bills to use? And you start complaining of POS exorbitant charges

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Brendaniel: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Megabig:

You are in US or Canada

I'm in Nigeria...
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Emola12(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
How I want take know as a no get shishi for bank all my money dey inside KOLO savings box anything wey Dem like make Dem do nah Dem know
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Xion20: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
In my area Fbn and zenith shut down, people dey suffer, money challenge increase day by day, cbn should make new notes available and monitor how Banks dispense it.

Nigerian Lawyer Sues Access Bank For Failed ATM Transaction, Demands N100m / Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria / Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70